Counter-semitism is a perfect word for it. When a jew labels you an anti-semite it's an attempt to silence you

Counter-semitism is a perfect word for it. When a jew labels you an anti-semite it's an attempt to silence you.

Agree and amplify this shit, counter-semitism is the way to go. Be proud of it. Jews have always been a parasitic nation-within-a-nation, think of society as a body, counter-semitism is just that bodies natural defense mechanism against a parasite.

Next time someone calls you an anti-semite, correct them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtu.be/pYORwyY9QNM
youtube.com/watch?v=8JQdSHf23Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im alternative semite
(they're really kazirs tho)

What a hero.

that is easier said than done have you seen CAAT those guys needa be stopped they are currently taking some violinist to court for a fucking song

I'm already using counter semitism when I can. Was in the thread earlier

Wtf I love counter-semitism now.
In France we had a movement a few years ago that claimed to be "anti-zionist", it worked pretty well.

reminder anti semitism or counter in this case is satanic.

is israel perfect? surely not. but there is a spirit of anti christ in the world that hates israel. Does no one wonder the timeless nature of the jew hate? The midevil blood libel still in the world today?

I don't wonder, God made a covenant & he does not break promises

BOMB HAS BEEN DEFUSED

COUNTER-SEMITES WIN

Fuck off you kike. I fucking hate you filthy nation wrecking yids so much

Thw temporary ~~~goyim~~~ beat us again, so sad....

i'll use it because it triggers them so hard and it also implies that kikes are the aggressors to begin with, which they are.

I like it.

kek i was thinking this

jews LOVE to re-brand words

coin the word racism (look it up)
when it starts applying to everyone re-define it to include only white people as the perpetrators

scream bloody murder when one of their own bullshit terms gets re-branded

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Jesus to the Jews
You're a den of vipers, a synagogue of Satan. You lie because your father lies and your father is the devil. There is no God in you

>This fucking kike
Israel is totally Gods chosen people guys

"Israel" is just the body of the chosen people. From a Christian perspective, followers of Jesus are the chosen people. From a Christian perspective, "Israel" is the body of Christiandom.
Fuck jews

God made a covenant with man when he died on the cross. Y'know, the one kikes had him nailed too.

its the same thing senpai, the prefix 'anti' just comes from greek\latin . what's the point of using basically the same words with different etymologies ?.

This book made me unironically counter-semitic

lol

Because it triggers kikes, you kike. As another user said, it points out that it's a reactionary effect rather than a mindless predisposition.

Whenever a Jew says "anti-Semitism" in any context just immedeately reply "counter-Semitism" as if that settles the matter.

This won't work. 'Counter-semitism' is just a forgettable meme, like 'White Sharia'. You're just alienating the normies.

no it dosnt , its the same word as antisemitism so reactions to it are the same .

user you must try some of this delicious counter-semitism ;;)

>Does no one wonder the timeless nature of the jew hate?

>could it be the jews behaviour that causes it?
>nah, it's satan

Exactly this.

You don't understand guys, counter semitism means you are behaving like a kike back to the kikes.

As a rule of thumb, if a jew says somethings a bad idea it's usually sensible to do it.

Sorry Shlomo.

Man that's some blackpilling septs

alright I'm now using counter-semitic

IM SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS

BUT BRUH THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

YOU DONT JUST HAVE TO USE "COUNTER SEMITIC" TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

***GO FIND EACHOTHER BEING RACIST IN SOCIAL MEDIA, AND START CALLING EACHOTHER "COUNTER SEMITIC".****

THIS MAKES THE LEFTIE AGREE WITH YOU, THEREFORE TRUST YOU FURTHER. MANY WONT REALIZE YOU ARE CHANGING THE LANGUAGE TO SOFTEN THE IMAGE.

This is a far more effective method, than just shitposting the term.

Lefties are onto our language hacking, we cant expect the same results from our traditionally bully techniques.

Time to show our true cunning, bitches.

Anti-semitism has the baggage that (((you)))'ve attached to it over the centuries. Counter-semitism is free of that.

Counter also implies that it's in response to something while anti doesn't necessarily imply that there's any reason to it

LITERALLY. SCREAMING.
meme it.

We wuz Not Kangz

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Yeah, no, you're not God's chosen people anymore kike, that ended when your ancestors were jewing so hard God had to become incarnate just to show people there was another way. Only those who accept Jesus as their lord and Savior are God's chosen, and that excluded you dirty heebs. You deserve the Lake of Fire anyway.

Weaponize the "White Male Privelege" meme and talk about "Jewish Privelege"

Jewish people are 0.2% of the global population yet are absurdly overrepresented in the financial, cultural, hegemonic spheres.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

time to grow up. satanism is far darker than anything you can imagine there buddy.

You probaby blink a lot irl

The Jews are the Satanic cult mate. This kike's imagination is darker than anything you can put in a (you)tube vid.

COUNTER ATTACK

Hahaha counter-semitism is fucking brilliant.

Hebephobia

And you probably own a belt made of the entrails of Christian babies, fuck off and die, oven-dodger.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
fuck off hooknose

True bruvs, true. This is /pol at its finest. Keep it up!

It's a necklace and I borrowed it, get your facts right heavenly goy.

Woah ease up on the countersemitism there, bud.

Anti-semitism is power plus privilege, this is counter-semitism, check your semite privilege

You're making a derivative work of their intellectual property and they have no good way to sue you for it, of course they're mad

>borrowed
Yeah, okay, Ira.

Is that actually true user??

>Does no one wonder the timeless nature of the jew hate

Its because of the things jews do.

It's the second covenant that's important

user, I... I have some bad news for you.

Even Obama is counter-semitic.

Oy vey

>literally screaming

Holy shit millennials and their meme words need to fucking die a painful death

Counter-semetic, I like it. I'm going to start using this.

youtu.be/pYORwyY9QNM

Look at these historically counter-semitic places!

>Jews
>Antichrist
>Being afraid of a wrong spook
>Being afraid of a spook at all

Kek

Nice try Shlomo

Take that bullshit with you back to the 80's. Idiots like you are directly at fault for the rise of atheism, with all your lies and garbage.

My fist is a spook, best get back to /lit/ before I spook you

bombing things and terrorism do seem to be highly prevalent behaviours in Semetic populations.

even if its only the "soft terrorism" of harassing an employer of someone whose opinions you dont like.

Is the edge of that book made of cheese pizza?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JQdSHf23Zo

no clue

Absolutely this.

Seems like counter-semitism is the natural state of man.

No, it's blood from the freshly skewered foreskins of baby gentiles.

>Throughout recorded history the Jew has been named time and time again as a threat to the nation or humanity as a whole
>Oy vey it's just antisemitism! We are but mere victims!

Jews are the original dindu nuffins.

>reminder anti semitism or counter in this case is satanic.
jews literally worship satan, good try kike.

People in the past were also bigots shocker, big if true, etc.

>People that lived before mass media were aware of the JQ
Really makes your shekels shiver

Israel is not even remotely related to ancient Israel except for the fact that you have some genetically related mutts that live there.

It's an ethno state that is far more degenerate than the rest of the world. they give those scat loving Arabs a run for their money.

>...
>i will not tolerate anti-semitic behavior
>it's counter-semitism
(end conversation)

Taking the linguistic offensive. I like it. We need to start doing this with all of their buzzwords.

Kek, I'll try this out

T H I S
H
I
S

Fight each other, make it believable, libtards are fucking stupid but they may not continue to be fucking stupid forever

Current counter semitism logo, may be changed in the future

Reason why im counter semetic

It's perfect and effectively neutralises their primary go-to stock response to criticism.

Imagine this bitch constantly screaming as she types out her posts on twitter

>"Oy gevalt! Apologize, what you just said was highly anti-Semetic!"
"Um, actually that point was merely counter-Semetic, check your privilege"

lel

The TRS goys have been pushing counter semitism for years. I have been using it.

Anti-semitism conjures the image of some 1.0 going around beating up any jew he can find just because. Counter semitism paints us as a resistance, an antibody against an invasive aggressive foreign element.

This timeline is wild. The host of the dating game just saved the world.

psyop Sup Forums strikes again

Cool cube Ahmed.

I like it. It takes a word that implies you hate Jews for no reason and switches it to one that implies Jews are a forced to be opposed