It's time to face reality, hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=2TTd2FmYr0g

FUCK THOSE RACIST WHITE ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>an irish bands music is used to promote single mothers doing shit other than soaking up welfare and continuing to have children out pf wedlock.

Single mothers are the second worst people on the planet, their sons are by a far margin the absolute worst people on the planet.

Wtf where is the father? Did he run away? Why did she choose to breed with such a scummy human being? Is she dumb or something? Who's raising the kids while she's at work??

>Brown single mother getting fired from her FACTORY JOB by a white man manages to afford an IT degree and somehow spend years without a job to get one becomes successful in getting one

A million red flags in that video

>MUH SINGLE MOTHER
>MUH EVIL ROBOTS
>MUH EVIL WHITE MALE CAPITALISTS
>MUH STRONK WOM*N

I want to have sex with that mom

Why do white men have the biggest persecution complexes?

Men want what they don't have, it's our drive. We've been on top for so long we want to try slavery now. It's an animalistic desire not a logical human one.

>no single mothers have ever had a job
>noone has ever been fired by automation
>noone will ever go into education to get a more secure job
>this wasn't an ad designed to get this audience to buy a course, it was made to say fuck white people
Why are you all so dumb?

>Why did she choose to breed with such a scummy human being? Is she dumb or something?

Women are biologically driven to want to mate with men possessing dark triad personality traits. This whole single mother epidemic was why sex outside marriage was shamed, and why fathers played a big role in who marries his daughters.

The video contains everything I hate:
>nigglet
>single mother
>working mother
>feminism
>"evil" white men
>emotionalism
>women with "education"
>women in IT

>university of phoenix
might as well just get your degree printed on shit paper

Sure thing bruh bruh

Single mom encounter
>meet qt 3.14
>seems like a great person
>fuck a few times
>agree to stay a week at her place
>where I obviously meet her until now unintroduced kid
>he literally doesnt get off the couch for a week except to shit and piss, just plays minecraft 20 hours a day
>literally cant even microwave his own hot-pockets because he doesnt know how to use a microwave (I called bullshit on it though, Im pretty sure he was just pretending not to know as an excuse not to leave the couch)
>his mom waited on him hand and foot
>he was obese as fuck too, but single mom insisted he couldnt be fat because he likes sports (he bought a sports team poster once so he obviously enjoys sports which is the same as playing them right?)
>he finally goes back to school
>mom has to clean weeks worth of uneaten food and food wrappers out of the couch
>so disgusted, leave her
>immiediate "youre an asshole with no respect for how hard single moms have it, thought you were differet etc etc"

Was literally 100% conformity to the Sup Forums single mom meme.

>Loose hair that close to the drill
wew lad

Then everyone clapped

>Implying we're saying that it has never happened and not that all of those things happening at the same time are so unlikely you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery
If getting an IT degree is so easy why did she have to wait until she was a single mother working a low wage factory job?

>muh low wage factory job
>muh high paying IT job

These memes need to die. Skilled machinists in factories get paid very very livable wages with decent benifits.

IT as a gateway to instant success is a leftover meme from the 90's before they outsourced most of it to india.

No mulatto children/10
not progressive enough..

I had a safety spasm, no wonder she got fired

this
she could've gone further and done the "independent momma short hair"

This bait is so good i'm taking it
1) The fact that it is an advertisement for the course means that they are actually implying this situation is unlikely enough for them to warrant an advertisement, you don't advertise a product to a group of people that already use it, now do you?

2) If you watched it, the reason she got an IT degree was because she was fired from her low wage factory job, we have no reason to believe she would've gotten it otherwise
In the narrative of the ad, clearly they're trying to say "Our online IT course is so easy and flexible, even a single mother can find time for it with some hard work and gumption"

So in conclusion, what have we learned? That the ad is not saying automation is bad, that it is ammoral and only exists to sell shit, and that you all need to be mayocided

I bet she was hired because she is a woman.

>Trying to make womens' shitty lives marginally better
>Appealing to their vanity

I don't see the problem here.

>Using a wood drill bit on steel

Jesus, its amazing she wasn't fired on day one.

i hat e this artstyl;e its so pretentous

because we see the writing on the wall. sure things are good now but what about 15 years from now? 25 years? 35?

just trying to delay the inevitable. complaining is only the first step.

She was the last useless one left as well since they had to ensure a "diverse" staff. If you look closely they fired an older white guy who most likely had far more experience before her and he also does more work in the short time we see him.

Deffinetly littered with liberal tropes, but the I can find no fault in the messege. Automation is coming and it's a good thing, might as well prepare some skills that will remain useful(at least for a few decades)

I lived this life. Young single mothers are the worst.

Older ones, they can be ok.

>Get IT degree
>Get outsourced to Pajeet or cut rate cloud service

Your best bet is to get into IT security.

She would have gotten the degree before being let go if she was actually intelligent. The business like University of Phoenix are typically borderline scams that take advantage of people who call 1-800 numbers on the tv.

The idea that blue collar labor is low paying and undesireable is stupid. I'm a carpenter, never went to college, make $20 an hour and set my own hours.

Im taking a vacation in germany right now. In highschool people told me "if you dont go to college you'll end up as a ditch digger!!!?? Is that what you want?"

You know how much a guy operating an excavator digging ditches makes? Up to $35 an hour. You know what 75% of the collegefags I graduated highschool did?

They either dropped out after 2 years or got liberal arts degrees and are making $8.50 an hour at coffee shops as the interest on their student loans piles up every year. Like maybe 25% of them got real degrees with decent jobs.

I ran into one last week who smirked when I said I was a carpenter, until I told him my wage. All I had to do was show up on a job site at 18 the summer after I graduated and offer to push a broom. First I got minimum wage until I learned sheetrocking and painting, then it was 10 an hour. Then I learned how to build walls and do roofing, 15 an hour. After a while I got a reputation amongst all the local contracting groups as a reliable dude and I get paid the same $20 an hour rate, and im actually undercharging with that cuz it makes jobs easier to find.

I always got work, I set my own hours, and I do lots of my own jobs independantly for pretty much whatever wage I want long as I finish the job within the time and budget I quote them at.

People really oughtta get rid of this "le underpaid blue collar no college" meme. Theres plenty of well paid jobs at blue collar level, infact theres never enough people to fill them. You just gotta have enough of a work ethic and willingness to learn in order to pick up skills, network, and elevate yourself beyond broom pusher or paint scraper.

thats what you get when a kid does not have a father figure, you should have stayed and raised him into a redpilled man

I didn't pick up on any of the things triggering the rest of this thread.

What triggered me was the insinuation that IT is some quick-fix to society's lack of gainful employment. This meme is stagnating wages in the sector, and encouraging people who are neither passionate nor competent to flood the labor pool.

*cries*

The majority of these liberal faggot types can't even swing a hammer properly and think sweating will kill them.

>3d model a white woman
>skin hue down one tick
>brown eyes
>call it an ethnic woman

what did they mean by this

A women machinist? Don't make me laugh, been in engineering for years now and never seen a woman other than the 2 back on my uni course. Also if she knew she was getting replaced, why not get an engineering degree before getting kicked out? She could then use her experience and new qualifications to likely get a job. But na poo in loo gonna steal her new job in 2 weeks lol.

The primary problem the vast majority of women have is that they are short sighted and make decisions that only pay off well in the short term while relying on things to maintain themselves for the sake of their own comfort.

fuck this, her female privilege is the only reason she got fired last

>work as a scrub tier machinist
>get fired
>get a college degree in a field that requires relatively high IQ
wat

Agreed. Theres literally never enough help on jobs. I really tried hooking guys I know up with jobs in the past, but it always backfired on me.

They show up utterly unskilled, worse they show up late and completeley unwilling to learn those skills. They just expect to turn up (late) at a job site, not do jack shit, and walk away with the same wages the guys doing finish carpentry or wiring make.

They fag up the place with whining, excuses, and shirking for long enough to get handed a few days worth of minimum wage then leave to tell all their art history and brit-lit degree buddies how horrible and underpaid manual labor is.

If an honest guy willing to learn and ear his pay shows up hes fuckin gold and can expect to be making those skilled wages within a year or two if he sticks at it. I literally cant find young help. Like 80% oc the guys I pick up to do stuff for me are in their 40's or older.

Where is the part where she signs her life away into crippling debt?

People should realize that Sup Forums memes actually give guidance and can help people, if you understand the implications.

Single mothers and niggers are generally bad human beings, outside the rare exception encounters with them are unpleasant, associating with them will harm you.

This, it's an advertising, and a good advertisement at that.

Although as for reality:
This is the truth, and just any IT course won't save you. In IT you can succeed with really actually enjoying what you do or being so committed that you are willing to constantly keep up with the latest stuff.

Basically we are at a stage when people are slowly becoming obsolete. At the very first the completely trash slave-mentality people, who were okay with doing the bare required minimum with no creativity. The trained worker, the bio robot. Now people are actually expected to do more or there is no use to them.

You used to be able to get minimum wage and basic family running by just doing what you're told to do, doing the most basic repetitive stuff and other than making no big mistakes or actually hurting others or the company caring about nothing. This won't cut it anymore. And this is the first step as AIs and coordinated robotic movements improve humans as we are now will gradually over time will become completely obsolete. Maybe actually humans will evolve together with technology, but that is sci-fi.

What is reality that there are more and more people, who are completely useless for the rest of society. No need for cotton-pickers anymore.

>Was literally 100% conformity to the Sup Forums single mom meme
Sup Forums is always right

So where the fuck is the dad?
I'll only have sympathy for her if she's a widow.

To be fair, my brother's kids are exact same, and his wife is a stay a home mom. She's just a piece of shit.

Cloud services don't exactly compete with IT, they would be a tool used by IT. No cloud services are self-maintaining and especially not in a corporate environment.

You're 100% right about IT getting outsourced to pajeet, though

what's wrong with it?
if everything works out she can pay for herself.

Automation is coming for all jobs only an idiot believes it isn't coming for theirs. ALso side note why does she cross out IT for IT, is there some trope women can't into it?

the brown kids should've been a big enough hint on where the dad is

if you stop watching at 35 seconds this is actually pretty good

AWS-style services do technically eat the more hands-on IT jobs by making the need for deployment and maintenance of physical data centers / machine clusters largely a thing of the past, aside from the few giant businesses that still require that kind of computing infrastructure.

They're also largely automated compared to the older alternative.

>ALso side note why does she cross out IT for IT
She doesn't cross out IT, she crosses out "it". IT =/= "it".

>a capable and competent gender that needs constant reassurance and morale boosting at every turn

really tickles the almonds

>Cuckoldry enabler

I think you may have autism friendo

I know I have autism. Doesn't change the fact that the proper acronym for information technology is IT and not "it".

To be fair, she didn't have to circlejerk with feminists to get ahead, just had her motivational poster as the pull factor and her bastard son as the push factor.

itt: men hating on women for having a job

I have a theory on the "useless people" thing. Adolescence worship. This idea that a "teen" is somebody who ought to enjoy life, find themselves, and spend their time playing and luxuriating in a level of liesure thats literally unheard of in human history.

In virtually every culture your social role is either child or adult, there is no years long period of enjoying the rights and pleasures of adulthood without the responsibilities and no obligation to contribute to societey.

People are waiting until they are 25-30 to even fucking START careers. In times past 16 year olds were expected to be already skilled workers and be eyeing marraige and financial independance.

Kids never stop being kids anymore, instead of life skills or useful trades they are told that college is instant success. So they get useless degrees in fake fields, whats worse they burn up the prime years of their life pursuing them. Whats even worse than that is that they go into debt to do it.

Then the free lunch runs out and they are suddenly adults with zero skills, a huge pile of debt, and nearly 3 decades of conditioning telling them that this is a favorable state to live in. Afterall, who wants to WORK for a living? Thats beneath you, you are a proud gender sciences degree holder, you ought to be making 6 figures just for being so special and unique!

The same people who told them this lie turn the outrage that its not true towards attacking the people who actually are doing well and didnt fuck up to avoid being lynched. "They are only more successful because they are OPRESSING you! Our lies arent lies, our plans just got sabotaged!" (Dont forget to reelect us next fall!)

came here to post that

also it's the "have it all" meme jews are selling to women

you cant have it all you dumb bitches

Shes not even brown you fucking insecure faggot and by far the worst single mom demigraphic is white women so kill yourself you LARP

They used an animation to tell a story instead of real humans.

Fucking retarded shit.

Just give people a free house, money, and internet and they'll find something else to do in their spare time. They can paint, write, or film interesting things.

People don't need to waste years of their life learning to program nonsensical things.

This is like a holocaust that never ends.

Bum.

>supporting welfare

I WANNA F*CK THE B*NNY!

>her son has negro features
hmmm

she paid the toll

Who is taking care of the kids all the time she works, especially the baby?

Are libtards really this dumb?

Any more questions?

This is fucking sociopathic

They're scamming dumb people out of their money, pretending they can actually do things that are impossible for them

Right, but noone said a thing about it being low paying and undesireable, she didn't quit her job because it was either of those things, she was fired because of automation

lol

>>where I obviously meet her until now unintroduced kid
How often does this happen?

Afirmative action and quota filling ladies and gentlemen.

>Phoenix University

Even after thousands of campuses getting shut down for scamming millions of people they're STILL trying?

Shit, I used to go to Heald and they pulled some shady shit. Glad I bailed out.

So her solution was to get into greater debt instead of mooching off a man and the government like a proper burger would?

I thought people hated that university?
Or is that another university im thinking of?

No, it's exactly that university. I'm surprised they still exist after the state shut them down.

I thought so. I remember seeing a video by Current Year Man talking about it.

>We can do it
>But we won't because it's a hard job

this is exactly how I lost my IT job: underqualified women

What when the bots replace IT?

>mulato mom
>no dad in sight

As poetry!

Fuck, I don't think I want to fly anymore.

>she was fired because of Chinese slave labor imports
Fixed.

I feel safe working as a mason. I only fear the polish people coming her without a
certificate of apprenticeship to work for almost no money at all... Hope we don't get polish cyborgs

ITT: anti-intellectual blue collar slaves mad that a woman is able to get a degree

>university of phoenix
> makes this
Makes sense

They actually got someone to do it for them. They paid Beacon Street Studios or something like that.

>WE CAN DO IT
>OUCH YOU SEXIST SOLDERING IRON

Yes goy, pay me $500,000 and i'll help you to find a job

degree are wordless, enjoy being a debt and never finding a job

>Just give people a free house, money, and internet and they'll find something else to do in their spare time. They can paint, write, or film interesting things.
How do you plan on funding that?

Put a 100% tax on everything.
It would unironically work.