The Cost Of Islamic Incest

How are we going to deal with the rise in retards in the west, as Islamic population increases?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCoxM8MFJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These retards even keep inbreeding over here
Like half of them marry their cousins

Islam should be declared a Health crisis and eradicated. It literally causes mental retardation.

Yeah, they are following Mohammed's teachings and examples. It is ingrained in Islam. Islam needs to be eradicated.

I'm going to bet this gets swept under the same giant rug that is currently hiding child marriage, female genital mutilation and sodomy being used as a sexual outlet amongst Muslim men.

Heh, yeah it will.

>baka dude looks like the dark wanderer in the act IV cinematic of diablo2

Looking for baal?

You know it will... a muzzie could fuck his sister in the lobby of the Jew York Times and they would print a huge headline about how they are 'so brave' and are 'working against islamophobia'

>tfw to smart not to fuck sister

>How

Why? Let it all fall. Let it all burn.

his head looks like a chicken lmao

This practice has been on-going for 1400 years but they still aren't inbred enough. How long until the problem is too big to ignore?

Its not 1400 years for everyone. Most converted much later. But how long depends on you and me.

Who knows eventually they may evolve beyond it. Doubt it though.

tfw overdosed on bogpills

"You gotta lot of nerve showing your face around here, Quaid."

>mfw orcposting is real

THE MEMES WE ARE DEALING WITH ARE TOO POWERFUL

This.

youtu.be/OCoxM8MFJ0Y

Stop being new by stop posting.

More like he's gotta lot of face showing his nerve around here

this dude was pretty cool in Return of the Jedi

IfI want ytoo fuck my sister i do. Fuck you amerinan faggots and you shit country

hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I AM GONNA FAP TO THIS
who are the subhumans, and which government is paying for their health care?

>Progressives will use this to instate a mandatory draft for white women to be sent to the interracial breeding grounds to "diversify" the inbred Muslim gene pool

We cut welfare. If they chimp we shoot them.

should also shoot them if they don't chimp out

Holy shit it's a NOSFERATU from Vampire the Masquerade!

Saw something the other day. In some borough of London 1 in 5 child births has some defects from inbreeding. It's not the native Brits either.

If you are going to shoot someone do it twice. Trust me.

please tell me these were quadruplets and not four separate attempts

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4

dont worry it will all go away once they are conscripted by the macron merkel feelgood alliance to attack russia.

there is a hidden cost to all the free shit they are getting

London

Maybe Islam is a good thing

It would be a good thing if they weren't flooding our shores. But now you and I have to pay their medical bills through out insurance premiums and welfare checks. Plus inbreds are irrational fanatics and psychos. So they cause terrorism and crime. Its like giving gun access to chimps.

You know your religion is false when your children come out the deformed spawn of satan. Shame muzzies are already too inbred to figure this out.

Lol. That looks like a big nose on his head.

Maybe he's transitioning into a happy merchant.

And they exhibit profound butthurt when you point out that marrying their cousins is a bad thing and try to deflect. Islam is 100% incapable of self reflection and violent. It should be eradicated.

Furthermore, if you think that's fucked up check this out.

Abbahu dabbar!
>DNA explodes

>Be you, faggot with extreme plastic surgery fetish
>Write hours of fiction about inbred twins with extreme plastic surgery
>Possess many pictures of said twins with extreme plastic surgery
>Dick rock hard, 24/7, looking at their deformed faces
>Keep posting my fap folder to pol
>Demand quick rundown!
>Get reported saged and banned like a subhuman shitposter

Kill them and throw them into a compost heap with the rest of the rotting vegetables.