The Netherlands - YES!

>A 9 year old Syrian girl drowned in a swimming pool after school swimming classes, she had been here for just a few months
>The girl was told not to go into the deep water, but slipped past the supervision of the teachers after the swimming lessons ended and the class had gone out of the pool to go back to school
>Now Dutch schools are looking into quitting swimming lessons for all children

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/scholen-stoppen-met-schoolzwemmen-na-verdrinking-salam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU-LRUc8TSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you happy about this? There weren't even foreigners involved to blame. Demented.

>but slipped past the supervision of the teachers

I've been to Holland. That teacher probably watched her drown and had a smoke to celebrate.

That's horrible. The Netherlands needs another 3million refugees to replace her!

And nothing of value was lost.

It seems more practical just to look into the system for life guards at the pools that they are at, as clearly that's the failure.

If the lifeguard cannot see someone in distress it means that they are either not doing their job or there aren't enough of them.

Someone drowned in a pool, hurry, stop teaching everyone to swim!!

God I hate liberal thought process.

When I was younger my neighborhood had a community pool. One night some niglet who wasn't even from the neighborhood snuck into it and drowned. Afterwards they got rid of the pool.

Moral of the story: I hate niggers.

>they

who got rid of the pool?

The correct moral of the story is: Niggers ruin everything.

The HoA

Are you sure it was a sandnigger and not just an english tourist "logging"?

Oh. we don't have those here because they're communist.

100 vs. 83 IQ points on average. This was merely natural selection.

The answer to the "problem" of someone drowning is to stop swimming lessons?

this will be all over the news
whereas in US an 8 month year old white baby was tortured and beaten to death at a daycare by a nigger and nobody will report it

her parents will sue, get 30M eur, those 30M euro will fund many more bombs and kill and rape thousands of white kids

as much as i want muslims out of europe, i feel bad for children

>make it across the sea without drowning
>safe at last from the water
>go swimming at a pool and die first time

kek

>sand kid can't swim
>better quit teaching swimming
??????

she deserved it for being such an inbred little goblin
but why cancel swimming lessons for everyone
that could only mean more people drown

H20nor killing

They buried that story very well, I had no idea. I'm livid right now. Fuck niggers.

this

it doesn't make sense.

nice

This... I just couldn't get past the obvious retardation of it.

>Syrian can't speak the language of the country they live in
>Die as a result
>Ban everyone elses fun as a result

Woah, what a based nation.

That's a good point. Not teaching them swimming so they won't drown is retarded.
Especially in a country at constant risk of flooding.

>thinks "[country], yes" means he's happy about something
Arthur Donald pls leave

They are just using the death of this girl as a excuse to cut those lessons and save money.

>no further context

Kanker OP

School swimming classes have been way less popular the last 10 years, not like it's a new trend because some shitskin died. Instead of school swimming, parents just send their 4/5/6 year old on swimming lessons given by the swimming pools instead.

FLUSHED

last 20 years btw.

Double edged sword. Some HoA's are based and keep out degenerate shit in the neighborhoods such as niggers, halfway houses, caretaker homes (homes that house bed ridden old people), make sure people keep their yards looking nice (strictly front yards) etc.

I personally don't live in a neighborhood with an HoA but there's as many good HoAs as there are incredibly shitty suffocating ones.

Perfect

Free swimming lessons for "refugees."

In the North Sea.

She thought she was safe from BASED POSEIDON

>>Now Dutch schools are looking into quitting swimming lessons for all children
Tragedy to be sure, but this is a bit much. People die, and this will deny the kids with shit parents the opportunity to learn to swim.

Inshallah

The people of Holland should all demand that every swimming pool be levelled up to a maximum depth of the height of the average 9 year old Syrian immigrant so that tragedies like this can never happen again

Sad. Rest in peace

>refugees are not safe in europe anymore
>water is racist!

THE ETERNAL SWEDEKEK

Its pretty common for governments to use migrants fuck up behaviour to their advantage. Terrorist attacks and nigger gun crime are a good deal for them because it means they can justify militarizing the police and infringing deeper on peoples privacy in the name of security, and it wont get a fraction of the resistance it would if they tried it when the country was completely safe and peaceful.

Yeah great, just teach your own kid to swim.
Jesus fucking Christ, can anybody do anything any more without needing to suck on government tits?

What? Do you want me to celebrate her death, edgelord?

eh, she's not attractive
maybe if she had lived long enough to grow tits and ass and for her face to develop
i thought levantines were supposed to be god-tier arabian qts, what gives syrian bros? why are the lolis so bleh looking?
maybe its me but i just can't get it up to her brown plankboard figure and underdeveloped roach-like face

pretty sure they're taught to swim so this shit doesn't happen. This should serve as a reminder to the rest of the kids, listen to your instructor. Don't go into the deep end if you can't swin

>Get told to avoid deep section
>Go in anyway

It's her own fault really.

Also don't you have shallow-only pools for kids?

>die because you cant swim
>ban teaching kids how to swim in response

i love how we are actively purging our population globally now

muslims: we don't want boys and girls sharing a pool
dutch: we will find a way masters!

Why didnt the lifeguard just do something? People who barely knew how to swim would always enter the deep end back in school.

problem is not 9yo syrian girls.

Fake News! Child refugees donĀ“t exist!

fucking this, it's one of the most retarded knee jerk reactions I've ever heard

My school had a deep section because they also taught diving and how to swim under water.
Shit was really fun.

This is why your country is in the state it's in. I could post the flag where Sweden is about to get a sharia cock in the arsehole but you don't deserve even that. You don't deserve anything.

>Shitskin dies
>At the cost of swimming lesson

While still thoroughly cucked, I'd say it's a worthy trade-off.

Dude its a 9 year old kid.

GOOD. I don't want to pay for shitskins swimming lessons. All Dutch kids are going to swimming lessions way before school starts doing it.
Fuck them.

F
to the cunny folder she goes.

>kid drowns during swimming lesson
>"we need to stop teaching kids to swim"
>kid drowns in river
>"why aren't we teaching kids to swim?"

>b*lg*r**n
>finds boyish-flat brown roach-like lolis attractive
everything passes the scrutiny test here

>Netherlands starts terraforming to give nation a desert climate to make the migrants feel more welcome

>A 9 year old Syrian girl drowned in a swimming pool after school swimming classes, she had been here for just a few months
>The girl was told not to go into the deep water, but slipped past the supervision of the teachers after the swimming lessons ended and the class had gone out of the pool to go back to school

I think that deserves at least 3 Darwin Awards.

Was it because of her burqini?

Most schools didn't give their kids swimming lessons anyway so it doesn't really matter. It all goes through swimming pool companies now as far as I know which most people send their kids to. Thats how it was for me like 15 years ago. And the kids that don't get sent by their parents(mostly shitskins anyway) will just drown if they all into water later without a white man to blame.

But ye, the worst part of this story is how much effect some useless sandnigger that just invaded the country can have on policy.

How about you just dont cry every time some brown person fucks up and gets himself killed.

This.

A dead 9 year old little shit that cost people some pool time.

Her inbred life had no more value than a dog turd on a sidewalk.

brown lolis are fine as long as they're not literal niggers. also: flat is justice.

dude even mein Fuhrer would say you're a sack of shit

They didn't ask for Kike puppet superpowers to just fuck their shit up and create the pretext necessary for the crisis.

The only thing more embarrassing than roaches are their disgusting rapebabies.

>live here
>don't know how to swim at early age
>needs schools to teach you how to survive

k

Seems reasonable. One immigrant life is worth a thousand dutch lives, after all.

>It was da J00S!!!!!

Go fuck a quran, Omar.

Why let the shitskin in the pool? The water will turn curry colour and smell of shit, poor kids :(

Ban assault pools

She doesn't belong in the West. It sounds mean, but it's the truth.

...Georgia? What happened to you?

This. It's one less womb to breed.

>thinks his ancestors belong in America

>lolis
>not flat
Shit taste.

The Dutch government isn't exactly rational, mostly due to the amount of women in cabinet.

>sandnigger
>swimming

come on guys

>Girl drowns because it cannot swim
>end swimming lessons to prevent people from drowning
>10 years later...
>people drown in swimming pools because they never learned to swim
>ban deep swimming pools to prevent people from drowning and ban people from going too far out on beaches.

Fits with every other decision in the name of security in the past years. It's like they see you as their capital rather than an self-sovereign being.

too bad more couldn't drown with her.

fuck you that's a child.

Too bad she drowned 2,201 km away from the Mediterranean.

You must be new here.

Pretty sure he's not happy about this.

The YMCA has been teaching BABIES, yes babies to swim for decades and hasn't had 1 baby drown yet. Ha, fyck the atheist governments.

>The YMCA
From that gay song?

Yes you dumb Hollander.

looks like Poseidons domain stretches even to swimming pools, based Poseidon

I don't recall it being gay. It's just a young man's club created so that directionless young men would get off the streets.

Pfffff kankerjoden

Hey, at least she drowned in a pool and not the ocean.

nice post

You absolute shit-stain of a human being.

I dunno. The Young Men's Christian Association and that song are totally not sounding gay or something. And they give swimming lessons. With babies...

riiiiight...

Look at these little fuckers swimming.
youtube.com/watch?v=KU-LRUc8TSE

You may wanna mute the sound though,