This video is now illegal in Russia

This video is now illegal in Russia.
Russian trial today obliged Navalny to delete this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/tsaker/putin-is-finally-purging-the-medvedev-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me a quick rundown

Bump

Bump

Guess what? Most of us don't speak russian. Translate or GTFO.

BLET NEVELNY

Go fuck yourself. Stop trying to destabilize Russia with your EU stooge.

This, finally a leaf I agree with

Fuck u nigga

There are english subs, speaker.

Eng subs availble.
Russian-Britain oligarch Usmanov sued Navalny about alleged bribery in this video. And what a surprise he won this case in (((russian trial))).

>he is too inbred to turn on closed captions

got it

subtitles my friend

>libs trying to start shit in a 99% conservative country for no reason
Like pottery

Here you are finaly, olga.

Hey Germans. Can you give us Lenin again?))

>99%
Such a true information.

lol

lol, kek, 4eburek

bump

It's not about subs it's just too long

My ancestors are all from Belarus and Russia. Putin is a leader that, while not without some flaws, is an excellent leader of the Russian people who asserts the dominance of the Russian nation internationally and does what is best for Russia.

Navalny will only make Russia a Brussels vassal state.

This person is against migrants who are invited by Putin.

Such a good education, liberashka. I thought EGE exams are starting this week, why didn't you do your English homework?

Butthurt cryptokike trying to worm his globalist candidate into office.

If you want EU/USA puppet govt just move to Ukraine.

Come back to russia, and I go to Canada instead of you

>just too long
worth it

Lol. Migrants from Central Asia are highly russified and it's not like they're a threat to the country as a whole, only Moscow maybe. It's not like you take Syrians and drop them in Germany. CA migrants come from heavily Russified cultures.

Gee, you don't even try to sound like a local for a sec.
Poor naive polacks that see this bullshit on regular basis.

but Putin is gonna be the main person predicted to win the election right? he also can be reelected infinite times correct?

> Migrants from Central Asia are highly russified
Retarded leaf.

At least i dont get 15 rubs for my posts, animdown.

Gladly. I would rather live in the land of my ancestors than this fake country.

Here's the thing about the West my friend. It is a soulless, superficial place. There are material goods abounding, but it is rife with degeneracy and societal decay like you've never seen before.

The West is like large mansion that is only a large facade designed to look grand but in reality is completely empty.

>The list of potential ‘candidates’ to be purged next is still long and includes names like the Deputy Prime Minister Arkadii Dvorkovich, the First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov, the Governor of the Russian Central Bank Elvira Nabiullina, the Minister of Finance Anton Siluanov and, of course, Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev. Uliukaev was only one amongst many more. Still, he was definitely a top-level target and the manner in which he was arrested must have sent a chill down the spine of all the other 5th columnists in the Kremlin. Just the fact that his phone was tapped for so long is quite unthinkable and clearly points to the fact that nobody is safe from Putin’s purges. And that, by itself, is truly a most welcome change: every member of the Medvedev government now has been put on notice that his/her life is now spent under the close scrutiny of the FSB.

unz.com/tsaker/putin-is-finally-purging-the-medvedev-government/

Reminder that Medvedev and the rest of his Atlantic Integrationist carde are traitors and should hang.

t. RT viewer

Don't try arguing with liberals. Not worth it.

This is a raid fron another board, report the thread. Here is a screencap from another board, they coordinate there to shill this person outside of their containment board.

I wasn't born in Russia you fool so clearly I'm not a "local" nice deductive reasoning skills there idiot.

My mother is from Minsk and my father is from Smolensk

Top kek

>Let me tell you about your country

What's the problem with moving to glorious Russia, comrade? Money can't be the problem, can they?

Up

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING CALLED THOSE DVACHKIDS JESUS CHRIST

Try harder, Olga.

FUCK THE EU AND RUSSIA
.............WWWHWOOWHOOOOOOOOO

They remain Muslims.

>Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan etc etc aren't heavily russified

And you call me dumb... more people in Kazakhstan speak Russian than Kazakh. Effectively Muslim Russian colony.

So?You don't know shit about history of current things in Russia but claim
>Migrants from Central Asia are highly russified
Honestly lurk fucking moar.

Yep, seems like you got him. it's 98%.

So do you notice, olgins use such big pasts as at our board?

calling these mongols russified is the same as calling turks in germany and niggers in us integrated

>49 minutes
>Expects me to unironically watch this

Yea my time is valuable, Boris.

(((that leaf)))

THIS IS RAID. Report the thread.

RT is literally infinitely better and more true than any western media.

I will get my education here and then move there. I am looking forward to it greatly. I am a student and can't just afford to pack up and move to a whole new country; if I could I would.

>implying putin is not a traitor
I would rather have an atlantist clique then a bunch of drug trafficking thugs

I don't think I've met a single Tajik that can have a conversation beyond 'carry this shit to the garbage' and 'how much for a kilo of apples?'

Good job, Russian court. Liberals must feel pain each day

I get it.
It was the Joos.
I'm quivering with rage.
Oh, ahhh. Ouuu.
I could easily say something derogatory about them, with their hair and their... shirts.
Shirt wearing bastards!!!
Feel better now.

>Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan
>heavily russified
Kazahkstan is semi-russified but only because they weren't retarded and stupid enough to chase away whole russian population out of their country by brute force (they used soft mesures)
>more people in Kazakhstan speak Russian than Kazakh
So?Kazakh aren't main immigrants in Russia
That's tadjiks, uzbeks and other "russified" scum.
>Muslim Russian colony
Not anymore, again lurk fucking more.

U can go and eat some hamburgers instead this

The value of your time equals quality of your posts, and oh boy is it a shitpost, Tyrone.

This is raid, report this thread.

You are kretin. Liberal is not the swear word here unlike at the 2ch. +15

More like 146%

I am sorry my friend but these cultures are unironically heavily Russified. The USSR did an excellent job of beating the savage out of these groups. If it weren't for us, they'd be like Afghanistan.

NATO SHILL NATO SHILL REEE!11

How is your russian, do you speak it?

> Liberal is not the swear word here
BWAHAHAHAHA, come da fuck on.

>Liberal is not the swear word here unlike at the 2ch.
keked at you desu. back to sosach

This is raid to shill this guy. report this thread.

Proficient. Needs improvement though. I would obviously invest time into improving my Russian skills before moving.

>dude just crys around that Medwedew is rich and he is poor

LMAO
poorfag BTFO

You want to live through the 90s again? Oh well, at least I could afford Russian whores easier.

Get the fuck out, olga

He is.

NATO is the literal devil.

if you call buying off local warlords is russifications i wont argue
>chechnia

Blyad' go back to sosach, inbreed scum.
Stop your fucking spamming.

I already have done my duty by reporting it.

How is this raid?
We are literally sitting in one thread, fuck off.

adjust your bust before combust

What are the odds of Navalny winning in the next 10 years or so? Will he suicide by shooting himself in the head two times if he stands a chance of winning?

>"but but but Medwedew paid for Nike shoes!!!! and can afford them and I can't. its clearly corruption wah wah"

wew, looks like someone havent washed his pants again

1/100

Good thread

Yeah sure. Proficient.

>Here's the thing about the West my friend. It is a soulless, superficial place. There are material goods abounding, but it is rife with degeneracy and societal decay like you've never seen before.

Either you are an underpayed Russian troll or just to retarded to realise that russia is at least as materialistic and degenerated as the west
>The West is like large mansion that is only a large facade designed to look grand but in reality is completely empty.

You literally just described Russia

Chechens aren't Russified. We just strong armed them. Kadyrov does a good enough job I guess. Bit of a tax drain though.

So what? That guy is an idiot. He constantly makes up shit and badmouths people, and then they sue him for it. He is a tool. Only tries to appear to voters who are too young too even vote. Uses 'slang' words on camera to be cool. That's why Putin wins so easily. His opposition sucks.

>You want to live through the 90s again?
Yassssss

Hi, okatishi. How sosetsya?

He already rubbed zelonka on his own face, wouldn't put it past him

What are you talking about desu? Liberals are cryptocommies, not me.

This is raid from another board, they coordinate these fake threads to push their narrative and faking the support for this polititcian. Raids are against the rules of Sup Forums, so you can report the thread.

> Do not offend my Muslim feelings!1!!1

Are this guy and Richard Spencer related somehow?

it is so weird looking at present day china and russia. it makes me wonder if it is not us who are 3rd world. they literally out-do us at capitalism.