195 nations sign Paris Climate Agreement

Great company with which Drumpf has put us.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED ASSAD

Best Korea is part of it?

Sad even for drumpf.

Cant wait for the green war where the world invades the US.

Rural

Oy vey goyim is that carbon dioxide you're exhaling? that's a greenhouse gas that will melt the ice caps! you don't want the sea levels to rise 6 million feet do you? it's the primary cause of global warming! this needs to be taxed to save the planet! you are now required to wear this breathalizer that will determine the amount of carbon poison you produce and will be charged an according number of shekels!

Trump wasn't a mistake

This

USA and Syria finally together.
4d chess

Now the democrats can go protest. Looks like trump is creating more jobs.

Chyna?

kek yeah bro us too

Then let those 195 nations do something about climate change. We are not wasting our money for the 195 to do nothing and piggyback off of our contributions.

BREAKING: MORE FAKE NEWS
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869903459511918592
It's really some great "sources" these jackasses have.

So does /sg/ now hate or support the Paris deal?

kek

without the USA the Paris Agreement is NUFFIN,
can't wait for it to fall apart and die

Based Trump and Based Assad!

Good, let them cripple their economies and USA still #1

Have fun with "muh economy" when nature has been destroyed in a century you shortsighted piece of shit

Here's an interesting vid
Which I support, fuck the Paris scam, it's bullshit
youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q

Paris Climate Agreement is a bunch of nice words and promises that amount to nothing. All it amounts to is claiming to try harder at reducing this or that by some time in the future, but has no oversight, nothing to enforce the promise and no repercussions if the country fails. Its all just impotent posturing to show who is "greener"

Fuck you and your wealth redistribution bullshit

#DareToBeDifferent

You're taking the high road champ. You should show everyone in that Starbucks your defiant post.

I would gladly fight for the USA. Climate change taxes have kikery writting all over it.

What the fuck does this have to do with "wealth redistribution" you absolute idiot? Is that what Drumpf told you to be afraid of this time so he can scam you out of your future?

Yes, I will finally get rid of the climate changing jew

By then the left says there will be no white people. Not like climate change is real anyways.

Great company indeed.

Nicaragua and Syria have one thing in common: despite being constantly attacked by CIA ops, (((US)))-created contras and terrorist groups, they're not under the control of the (((globalist banking elite))).

Who is going to pick up Clooney and DiCaprios private jet tab if the American taxpayer wont?

THIS IS ANOTHER SHILL SLIDE THREAD
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
Climate Scientology is the state religion on the EU

We reject this cult and false religion so yeah fuck off EU

you are a fucking shitheaded loser
youre being scammed
i dont support spending $100Trillion for zero impact on climate change, but YOU DO

yeah

195 nations too cucked to take control of their own destiny. I'll stick with trump

>America is literally less progressive than N.Korea now

Lmao what an embarrassment

You guys realize that a really cheap, really easy geo-engineering solution is readily available?

A freighter full of iron sulphate seeded into the ocean will cause a plankton bloom that will 'pull' carbon dioxide out of the environment. The plankton biomass will eventually sink down deep into the ocean depths, or become part of the food chain.

Done yearly, this should offset manmade carbon in the air. However, this method is being ignored because a "fix" doesn't make money or provide political power as the "Carbon Tax" scheme.

The "climate science" promoters are saying that the amount of Carbon Taxes needed will amount to 18 TRILLION dollars in the next 20 years. Guess who stands to make a really good commission dealing with that tax? Al Gore and his brokerage firm (named 'Gore and Blood', no kidding

).

Assad btfo the globalists again

meaningless if China hasn't signed sage

>eat shit

>a billion flies can't be wrong

you stupid faggot homo

Not an argument.

what the fuck is their problem? what do they got against a healthy climate?

>mfw my shitty country is cucked enough to fall for that scam.

>comparing the US to other countries when nobody else can compete

Oh no whatever shall we do.

Is Jesus coming back, too?

muh climate isnt an argument
spending $1-2Trillion isnt a solution
cow farts are killing the planet
lol youre a joke

And America is the greatest nation on Earth, wonder why

And he's doing it for good reasons see:
Ohhh no what a shame the goyim know

You guys are missing the real issue here.

This will cause a domino effect because all the other countries know that America was going to be the only country actually paying in any money (similar to the united nations)

what funding is necessary for the paris climate deal?

Kike

All your outrage is based on a handful of people who were given money to play to your emotions. You have never seen any unbiased evidence of global warming dipshit

shill

get the fuck out

Infrastructure, fines for failure to comply or meet standards, etc. If no money was involved not a single country would give a fuck you naive little boy

>niggeragua and syria only countries that haven't signed

pretty sure that's an out right lie, the 2 biggest carbon giants china and india don't adhere to that shit.

GLODALN DROMFT!!!!! TWO SCOOOOPS!!!!!! IMPEACH!!!!!

>Hurr durr, great company Drumpf has put us with. Look guys, I raided pol and pissed of those retards XDDDDD. Fucking fascists, now to let Tyrone fuck me in the ass

Pope is too busy kissing and cleaning nigger feet to even consider it.

Funny, three countries refuse metric too:

>United States
>Liberia
>Myanmar

Niiiiiice

(((Climate Change))) Isn't real to begin with so I guess you could say he's aging us a fuck ton of money.
Trump is literally about to fix the US economy. I'm joining the Military.

More
Years

Well 7 and a half actually

Good, fuck the climate change niggers. Trump is the man.

EVERYONE IS JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF BUT ONLY 2 PEOPLE DONT WANT TO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF, WHY WONT YOU JUMP OFF THE CLIFF AS WELL..... GOLLY JEEPERS, EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, JUST JUMP OFF THE CLIFF, YOU HAVE TO OR ELSE THIS WHOLE PLANS FALLS APART YOU MOTHERFUCKER! JUMP OFF THE FUCKING CLIFF.........

Didn't read this out to everyone sitting next to you at Starbucks? What did they say?

when is Tyrone coming over?

good

It's all Kathy Griffins fault so go harass her. Trump was gonna sign it just to throw a bone to Libs but then that dumb cunt had to post the beheading picture. He got pissed and said fuck your climate deal.