Guess the country

Guess the country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqnp-cvKeqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival#Background
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me guess, land of the soulless gooks?

That is hilarious and frankly well deserved.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, but they aren't as cuddly and stupid so it's ok to treat them horribly their entire lives and then eat them.

Human logic. Gotta love it.

China or France.

I can't believe they elected MACRON...

Now they only kill the dogs for the europe dog lover's money.
they hardly eat those dogs anymore, it is not about culture.
it is about money.

lol

>rescue the dogs from the dinner table
ayy

or maybe it's because dogs can help you hunt and protect you while pigs are covered in fat and meat. fucking neck yourself faggot.

dogs very loyal
even served in death

>go to country that eats dogs as a culture
>omg why are they eating dogs
this is why liberals are retarded, they are so unaware of what happens outside our comfy 1st world countries

I agree with you chink cunt: you guys don't eat them any more it is just a meme and your people are just doing it for money.

>culture justifies everything bro

what kind of retard are you exactly

Uncuckistan.

China. Fuck China

Canada

Sounds a lot like the Yellow Jew to me.

You realize those insectoids wouldn't even understand why this would upset the Gwai Lo.

They'd just be confused as to why Whitey was paying so much for dogs they aren't even going to eat.

>tfw Cry Baby Liberal Animal Lovers have literally created a market whereby innocent, otherwise unharmed dogs are now kidnapped and slaughtered if the Cry Baby Liberal Animal Lovers don't follow through on their principles

much kek

We must avenge doggo

Meaning that if they cared so much about other cultures then they should respect the culture of dog eating in countries that accept it

>what kind of retard are you exactly

Some people worship cows, and find it abhorrent that we eat re-incarnated people.

Here's a picture of my dear grandfather.

lol

>hours of footage of white retards abusing pigs, cows, chickens etc. online
>...
>footage of chinese retards abusing dogs online
>SOULLESS INSECTS!

Seems like you sweeties have a blindspot ;^)

Funny, there was a big crackdown on dog-eating for the Beijing Olympics. Guess it's back to business as usual.

Eat shit and die, you fucking worthless gook cunt.

It's not.

The dog industry is dying off in China, it's become taboo in many places.

The lower/lower-middle class in china is still 3rd world tier in their values.

fuck you poor people who want to stop me from fox hunting

In France we don't use the British money you retard

Lmao that's genius, bleed the liberals dry then cut them even deeper.

They may be soulless, but maybe that's why they've managed to keep the Jew away.

I don't support eating dogs, but it didn't happen in our country so what right do we have to complain about it?

>Culture
>Eating animals we bred and maintained to protect and be our companions

Spot the asian pretending to be australian.

Dogs have a wide array of uses from defense, to working dogs, to healing the emotionally and physically crippled.
Pigs have like 2 uses, finding truffles and bacon.
Sucks to be them, but like everything that isnt useful to the human race, it either gets exploited or destroyed.

Hey, pigs are cuddly too, you jerk.

How retarded is your ethical system that you can't complain about anything that doesn't happy in your country?

Can we force them to stop? No. But we can point out its immorality.

Fuck gook savages. They are worse than niggers, Muslims and worse even than Jews.

Human logic is pigs were domesticated as food, not companions you fucking retard. Dogs were not eaten, but used as tools to help hunt and protect.

Elephants are smarter than dogs, but they aren't as cuddly and stupid so it's ok to treat them horribly their entire lives and then kill them for tusks.

Human logic. Gotta love it.

But chinks have no soul or empathy, if it's edible they'll eat it.

Who cares honestly, as long as they stay in their third world shithole.

And chinks bred dogs to be food like we did with pigs. Hindus don't eat cows, while we slaughter then on an industrial scale and there's a lot of documentation about abuse of these animals. Unless you're a vegetarian you have very little space debating the slaughtering or eating of any kind of animal.

>humans only started using dogs in the 21st century

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jeez, who runs this place, hitler?

I dont see the issue, Dogs are animals just like Cows and Chickens. Meat is meat dog might taste good.

>immigrants other nations should respect my nations culture
>I'm not going to respect theirs though because muh feels

Sup Forums on ideological suicide watch

Niggers aren't smarter than dogs.
I wouldn't pet a nigger tho.

there is a special place in jasenovac for all people who kill dogs out of pleasure,
the things i would do to those fucking chinks cannot be described

Eating dog is disgusting but pigs and cows are more bro tier than dogs ever will be so you are all hypocrites unless you're vegan in that case you are vegan faggots.
>inb4 we use dogs for hunting
You are a caveman faggot

Elephants aren't domesticated and bred to love us.
Dogs are.
Shit like that gives you a certain responsibility towards them.

>leaf

Hello, pingpong

>Pigs are smarter than dogs
source?
Biology isn't my field, but I would expect wolves (hunt in packs, develop complex strategies, they need to consistently outperform prey to survive) would be smarter than pigs (which only really need to outperform plants)

No we're talking about dogs not Jews fucking read the post.

pigs are smart.

why do we always say that about fat things? (e.g., she's got a great personality...)

>hello I am leaf and I do not understand difference between predator meat and cattle meat
Just neck yourself mm, you're doing yoursell a favor.

It's actually a genious move.

In China, some street vendors have dogs in cages and start beating the hell out of them when tourists pass by so that tourists feel sorry for the dog and buy it.

This is just the next business model of those people: using the internet.

Get a bunch of dogs, send footage of them to dog lovers associations, a timer, a monetary value and wait.

There is more to worry about than dog eating my friend... the chinese have been doing it for centuries and there has been many activists advocating for them to stop but they'll never stop as long as they remain a country with a culture that allows it.
Here in our countries we protect our animals, children and women and treat them with respect and let them be free, in other countries it's not like that, outside western countries, a lot more fucked up shit happens, that's why it's important to protect the west from immigrating these kinds of people that bring this poisonous 3rd world culture in

difference is that humans made dogs. eating them is a betrayal.

;^)))

Hey Muhammad

Name me a single livestock or crop that wasn't selectively bred by human.

Considering that muslims also see dogs the way you do you're probably one yourself.
Or just a chink, it's getting hard to tell thanks to trudeau.

Pigs are also great for new heart valves.

We don't protect our animals in Australia. Many of them we send overseas to be tortured by Arabs (live animal export).

But I do agree we must stop Asians immigrating here permanently. They are insidious, a pathology of the worst kind.

>170£
Nigga you kidding me
That's fucking ransom, isn't that illegal pretty much everywhere?

imbred faggot

livestock bred for food wouldn't even be alive if we stopped eating them

any human being that does not have an innate desire to protect dogs is NOT to be trusted. we as europeans spent thousands of years rearing these dogs to be loving family members that would die for us and we the same. you can guarantee these people have some gook, nigger or spic blood in them, and as such, are not worthy to voice their uneducated and uncivilized opinions

An amusing German? Now I've seen everything.

have they really been doing it for centuries?

usually domestic animals that are eaten are bred.
horses that are bred to be food are different than the others

and yet I don't see a special breed of dogs that the chinese eat. it's just your average mutt, which makes me believe that its clearly a recent thing, probably out of necessity due to some massive food shortage that lasted for more than it should.

I don't see the issue in eating wild dogs, but eating domesticated dogs? Absolutely disgusting.

Chinks have no empathy, news at 11. Also, it seems that the liberal "b-but it's their culture" excuse only applies for muslim shennanigans.

If you have wild dogs in your country you're not a white country anyway

sweet! another rightwing Nepal bro! wadd up my dude!

>the liberal "b-but it's their culture" excuse only applies for muslim shennanigans.
..and niggers

Asians have integrated too well and gotten too white for the most part, so they've been getting lots of hate from the left in the last few years.

desu this is what they do so who am I to oppose it- "stop doing things i dont like"

at the same time i find their belief system to be incompatible with mine as i find this unacceptable.

i think there is a middle ground where a less extreme method of meat production could be utilized to at least put this on the same level as like pork industry or cattle.

its valid to point out that slaughtering any animal is no different than slaughtering any other animal, but i think the comparison is improper because as per money.webm i dont think mcdonalds is doing the same thing to cows, nor is pepperoni companies beating pigs to death with sticks. its simply too inefficient and unclean

youtube.com/watch?v=zqnp-cvKeqc

>I don't support stoning women for not wearing a veil, but it didn't happen in our country so what right do we have to complain about it?
>I don't support sentencing three generations of your family to a hard labor camp for forgetting to wear your Dear Leader pin, but it didn't happen in our country so what right do we have to complain about it?

Muhammad calm down you don't need to hide you made it to Germany your among other muslims your safe now.

Australia doesn't kill domestic animals but the chinese do, that's the difference, however cows aren't classified on a domestic level

also Australia did condemn the foreigners from how they treated our cows, i think there might have been a halt in trade as well

>5 guys

You have to take out a 2nd mortgage to eat there

Stray dogs and random mutts aren't "bred", theyre street dogs.

Actually liberals are the ones against it. Feelings and empathy stuff you know. Go look at any protest or something. And then there are rightwingers who just hate chinks

>pigs aren't cuddly

>leaf
Why do you even try so hard man?
Get a proxy if you want people to take you serious.

>Here in our countries we protect our animals, children and women and treat them with respect and let them be free, in other countries it's not like that, outside western countries, a lot more fucked up shit happens

You should look around online how animals are treated even in the west. I'm not against breeding and eating animals, but your moral highground is kind of loose since abuse of animals happen all over the world. Retards exist in every corner of the globe, trying to shit on an entire country because of the actions of its retards is bound to bounce back in your face.

Purging of the east when?

>any human being that does not have an innate desire to protect dogs is NOT to be trusted
street dogs need to die

Shit, what are the chances. Keep fighting the good fight my man.

Thats what I meant as well. Just pointing out that their empathy seems to run out when it would make islam look bad,

>street dogs need to die
If you are reading this and you do not reply to this comment your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>white retards abusing
Those are almost always spics Abdul

>Pigs are smarter than dogs
Are you seriously this retarded?
A lot of people are LIVING TOGETHER WITH DOGS, that's why people are attached to them as a species.

Humans use dogs as companions and companions ARE NOT FOOD. Pigs always lived to get slaughtered and eaten, they were less useful alive and made good food.

It is purely logical for a human to kill a pig, but not a dog.

>have they really been doing it for centuries?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival#Background

Yes of course it's been happening for centuries, people only give a shit now because the media makes it out to be a bad thing instead of saying "it's part of their culture" like they would when a Muslim honour rapes a 12yo girl

Aren't Indians the "street" version of Humans?

>Muslim
Why do so many Turks post with German flags?

dogs don't taste very good though... i would imagine

>street dogs need to die
Your culture is utter shit for letting street-dogs become a thing in the first place

Leafistan.

This. Sup Forumsaks are class 1 hypocrites.

>leaf
You don't understan Mohammed Ling, this is not a fight you can win because you need to be white to enter the contest.

Look at all these excuses based on emotions.

It doesn't matter that a dog was "domesticated" to be your friend and a pig wasn't. In fact, that makes it WORSE. It shows that humans, for the the longest time, have been operating in a morally unjust and savage way towards pigs, cows, chickens, etc

Your excuse is , "b-b-but pigs are covered in far while doge hunts for me. I like that tehehe" good job retard you just proved anons point.

You people are literal retards. You KNOW it makes no rational sense. You know it isn't logically consistent to shreek autistically for a dog but turn a blind eye to pigs being raised in putrid, horrible conditions only to be brutally executed and shredeed for consumption after months/years of suffering.

You see the there is a problem logically but instead of facing it, you try and rationalize you emotional bias rather than us reason to come to a rational conclusion.

Here is what logical consistency looks like. Take note.

>You see the problem and decide to go vegan (fag)

>You decide that all animals are on the menu and stop judging those in other countries who eat animals you consider "your friend"

K stupid bitch. Anything short of this and you're a hypocrite with an opinion that should be dicarded in EVERY topic seeing as you can't into reason.

pigs can cuddle, too bad for them they are delicious

That's the most ridiculous jaw I've ever seen

>Germany
>White
Ha good one Muhammad