How do we deal with the pitbull problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-PcZnfql8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ban and euthanize all adult pitbulls by confiscating them as soon as they are spotted by law enforcement.

Offer rewards similar to gun buyback programs for those who refuse to surrender their pitbulls.

Shoot every pitbull you see desu
And voice logic and disgust at the faggots who defend them

sterilize all dangerous dogs and make them extinct

Get a Dogo instead.

Pitbull aren't the problem, niggers and inbreds are. Get rid of the kikes and utopia is around the corner. Stop making these gay anti-dog threads muzzie.

Lol bin that idea cuck. Just as you have banned guns that worked out really well for ya huh m90?

hello mr nigger, enjoying your foodstamps and white womyn over their in jewmerica?

only a dumb nigger likes the idea of people owning dangerous dogs, because they a out of control animals themselves

We don't.

BAN ASSAULT DOGS

Be a man and train your dog. Get out of here with your pussy dog based phobia.

Ban and euthanize all pitbull haters.
All of them are limpwristed liberals anyway.

Most terrier breeds are descendents of breeds from YOUR country. Pic related, my piece of shit dog I want to die.

"THEY GOOD BOYS, DINDU NUFFIN!!!"

save a life

bin that American Staffshore Bull Terrier and American Bulldog mix

>attack happens
>dog is put down
>owner is held fully responsible for all damages
>if dog kills someone, owner is held completely responsible for the death

this would make people think twice about buying a dog. we don't need any more irresponsible dog owners in general, let alone pit bulls. i know plenty of people who are dog lovers but should not at all be allowed to own dogs, most of them women, sadly.

the same way we deal with faggots like you OP, sage.

Muhammad pls go.

Hey britbros, want to genuinely terrify Muslims in your towns? Walk black dogs through their neighborhoods.

You're kidding, right? It's always the same type of people who insist the niggers dindu nuffin, and that not all muslims are terrorists. Pit bulls are degenerate dogs who were selectively bred to be violent and aggressive

>Defending a literal nigger breed
If anything youre the liberal cunt

We could confiscate all pit bulls, and release them in the muslim ghettos

You stop allowing poor and stupid people to buy dogs based upon its appearance and what they think is in its genes. There is no such breed as pit bull.

Cute doggo.

give them dolls stuffed with meat. teach them to kill infants, then sell them to nogs.

English people bred them to protect children, factually speaking.

>dog is bred for fighting
>dog fighting made illegal
>dog is still around
what did people expect? pitbulls should be rounded up and euthanised.

>how to bait privileged white people 101

I have a bluetick and even Midwest Muslims love him

what do?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

No, has to be black dogs. Muslims think they're Hellhounds designed to sniff them out and steal their souls. Seriously...

That's why this poster was protested against, then banned.

See
>i own a non-black dog

Sucks for you.

Not a bad idea actually

your right wouldn't be infringed with my method dumbass. you would just be held more responsible when your savage mutt goes insane and mauls little timmy down the street to death.

No they didn't. They were bred for bull-baiting and bear-baiting. Literally to attack and not let go

>paki
>nigger
nigger
paki
white man

dogs don't kill people, people kill people

fuck off Brady Campaign shill

Little Timmy should know better than to trespass, and learn to read warning signs about armed occupants and dangerous dogs.

by training your dog like any non-nigger.

Pit bulls get out all the time and run wild in the neighborhood, and attack people

exactly, and after your pit bull mauls a toddler to death, YOU would be charged with the wrongful death because YOU were the one who raised the dog.

Pit bulls do kill people though, their owners don't order them to maul the kids down the street

If you can't control a dog how are you going to take the world back from the Jews? They should've euthanized you a long time ago

it's simple, we shoot all pitbulls

WAAAAAH LEAVE THE NIGGER DOG ALONE WAAAAAH #NOTALLPITBULLS WAAAAAAH THERE IS ONLY ONE BREED THE DOG BREED WAAAAAAH

Both sporting events originated in England, and the bulldog was used for both, not terriers. According to both wiki articles.

>your rights end where my feelings begin

So fucking adorable

Pitbulls are not different than guns. Let nogs have them and bad things happen.

Stop buying them and lets the various types of nigger keep getting fucked up buy them. I have yet to meet a pit owner who wasn't every bit as trash as their four legged din due.

>get out all the time

Yes, pitbulls exclusively escape their captivity.

No, but they well as might. Niggers are terrible with animals and usually beat them up because they don't know how to solve anything without violence.

The problem is that far too many people who own pit bulls cannot control them. All the faggot pit bull lovers who say they are perfect and loving family dogs are encouraging people to get pit pulls instead of proper family dogs. As a lot of people cannot handle pit bulls, and pit bulls ARE naturally violent and aggressive, the dogs go wild and attack somebody.

MUH NANNY DOGS

Import dogs that will perform vigilante justice on the nigger breeds. I've personally seen an Anatolian Shepherd do the job of that before.

The Pit Bull Terrier was created by breeding Old English Terriers and Old English Bulldogs together to produce a dog that combined the gameness of the terrier with the strength and athleticism of the bulldog.[5] These dogs (Bull and Terriers) were bred in England, and arrived in the United States where they became the direct ancestors of the American Pitbull Terrier. In the United Kingdom, Bull-and-terriers were used in bloodsports such as bull baiting, bear baiting. These bloodsports were officially eliminated in 1835 as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organise and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, bloodsport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead. Dog fighting was used as both a bloodsport (often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting clandestinely took place in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century, pitbulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and drive livestock, and as family companions.[5] Some have been selectively bred for their fighting prowess.[6][7]"

Starve it then

So the breed didn't even exist during those sporting events, yet you continue to shitpost. What a dream.

why can't you read user?

your right to own the dog wouldn't end, you would just be held more responsible when your dog attacks someone. If dogs are supposed to be a reflection of their owners like pit bull enthusiasts always claim, then they should have no problem with someone being charged with manslaughter if their dog kills someone.

No, but if you're yellow lab escapes he's not prone to attack anyone

>nigger paki from non-country

Fine, then they were bred to dog fight, so much better! Only both their ancestors were bred for those events

>you will never make a post as stupid as this
Feels good

Says who? Retrievers were bred to fetch freshly shot, bleeding/dying game animals. They're notorious for not only herding small children, but becoming frenzied with bloodlust when children are wounded.

Your rights end when you're endangering other people

No, bull terriers were bred exclusively to fight (also in england) and they wanted to play more than fight, they DO however like to kill rodents, like rats, so "ratting" became a popular dog based sport. (again, in England)

ITT: it dindu nuffin, it was a good doggie, dont be breedist against them

Stop breeding animals for bloodsport Nigel.

t. nigger-apologist

it's a shame golden retrievers have that tendency, they're such beautiful and friendly looking dogs.

my neighbor has had 3 of them and they all have either attacked a child or attacked smaller dogs.

See
Better scurry off and pray you keep your soul.

lel i have 2 of the most dangerous breeds and when the female escaped i found her at the top of the street being petted by a 5 year old.

Breed pitbulls trained to kill muslims by sniffing out their curry scent to find them and maul them. Train them to kill the women by getting big black bin bags and putting chicken inside.

Ban pitbulls and ban poor people from having pets

Make them open game and allow people to freely shoot them down while being walked by their owners.
Also, hang the owners since they're most likely gonna be nignogs.

#NotAllPitbulls #PitbullLivesMatter #FuckGermanSheperds

The data

bear pepper spray

What does an infographic have to do with retrievers being equally if not more dangerous to children?

ITS THE OWNER THO LAB BITE PEOPLE TOO CRACKA

If it doesn't have a mouth piece and it's in the public domain you can shoot it because pit bulls are required to wear them and they are dangerous breeds, you can tell the cops you considered that your life was being threaten.

any bloodhound owners in here? how bad is it dealing with their tendency to follow scents? will they run off and never come back?

If they were equally or more dangerous, than a dog of greater number within households would have equal to or more than the number of attacks of the pitbull, but they don't

It looks like a cynocephalic merchant

Oh my god
Human privilege
Its a cultural problem OK fucking fascist?

dont take them away from people, that would be to harsh. Just make it illegal to buy new ones.

Sterilize them all to

>man selectively breeds wolves into tame dogs
>thousands of years later
>man selectively breeds dogs into being aggressive and not tame
>man gets killed
rly maks uo tihnk

youtube.com/watch?v=a-PcZnfql8c
Pitbulls vs the four legged Aryan wolf hunter.

This.

i'd only let special breeders keep pitbulls, even tho they are aggressive it would be a shame to kill off an entire race.

Sterilize all the dumb fuck retard like you and make them extinct.
Too dumb to live anyway.

this, keep a few in some special places and gently gas the rest. Just because we created a freak subspecies doesn't mean we have to live with them forever.

Oy vey

if you dont like them. Dont get one. Simple.

what about when someone buys one, doesn't pay attention to it, and it goes over into a neighboring yard and attacks and kills that neighbor's dog? it's happened to dogs of friends of mine, they didn't make the decision for their neighbor to buy a pitbull.

that's why you dont buy a pussy terrier

Work with a girl who used to leave her pitbulls out in the backyard when she left for work...LSS: her neighbors POISONED EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

that's how you end up with a Ted Bundy in your house in the middle of the night.

You guys are retards. It's a nigger muzzie and spic problem.

the irony that Bundy would bite his innocent victims...savage beast. Kek

And that's why I keep rat poison handy. It's real easy to mix it with hamburger and drop it over your fence when your dindu dog is back there alone.

And that's why I purposely bought 2 breeds used for wolfhunting in Afghanistan and Anatolia. To savage annoying neighbourings.