Caretaker fatally ‘tortured’ infant at Md. day-care facility

This happened days ago, it was successfully buried by the media
archive.is/euaUk
Do not let this die

Bump

There is an absolute one sided epidemic of shitskin on white violence - constant murders, assaults, rapes and racially motivated attacks. Its amazing how successfully MSM has hidden it. Most regular, non racially aware whites have no fucking idea and genuinely believe the more promoted, mainstream acceptable narrative that blacks live in constant fear of aggressive racist whites. That the statistically (and anecdotally for anyone thats ever lived around them) proven antagonists and aggressors are the victims.

I thought this was the tiger woods mug shot

evil niggers

that nigger is green

Trips don't lie

So when did Sup Forums stop caring about white babies being tortured to death by a nigger?

Sup Forums is probably fatigued. It is so fucking common m8. Black on white crime is simply astounding. I mean SIMPLY ASTOUNDING.
Every 20mins, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year, a white woman gets raped by a black man in the US. Probably as I write this post a black man has hate raped and cum in a white woman. The thing is: you burgers take it, the kike media hide it right in front of your eyes. You guys are bitches to kikes and niggers like in a big prison and the prison guards (gov) sit back and do nothing and even aid in the cover up (like Obama regime did with interacial crime stats).

>1776
It's true, everyone is waiting for someone to lead them, and I doubt the sincerity of each individual's claim to follow. No one wants to die for a cause and that's the problem.

>women flock towards chad
>chad fucks everyone of them and picks 1
>the rest of the women cry and go to tyrone out of confusion of desperate love because they didnt' want to fuck the beta
>tyrone impregnates them
>some women get killed in the process of the negro relationship and the rest of them become single mothers
>the single mothers have no chance for chad anymore and desperately start trying to grab onto betas because they are the only men that would take them
>divorce beta and take his money
>move off to a nice coastal town and become milfs in bars looking for a younger root on the weekend

what ethnicity was the baby?

fuck me I thought this was Tiger's mugshot for a second

>1776
Ha I am actually a burger in Oz - so it is my number. My ancestors fought in that war on my mom side too.

>everyone is waiting for someone to lead them
My guess is that within a decade there will be serious talk of separation coming from some of the white states - whether it happens peaceful or not we shall see. If I go back to the US (big if) I will only go to the whitest and reddest state there. I have zero time for liberals these days.

The human ethnicity...

so, white

nvm, dindus killed european descent baby. we are living in interesting times, you'll get sued for mere words, while dindus get away with murder.

She's getting charged.

i always found it funny, how the only reason dindus are poor is because of "european oppression." This is absolute argument for Apartheid. My ambitious plan for future is to create NGO, which will agree with everything dindus say like europeans are the reason afros are poor. but it will try and advertise sending afros back to Africa, where they will live 'prosperous 'racism-free' lives,' which of course they won't cause there won't be gibs, police, wi-fi.

Doesn't describe the sheer astounding amount of violence done by niggers on whites men and women. I just used one example of sexual violence.

>so you violently murdered a child?
>no racial motivation, 8 years with possibility of being released in 5 with good behavior.

>you ruined kids birthday party and scared him?
>obvious racial motive, everyone knows there is absolutely not a single difference between races(never mind entire africa has about equal gdp to france), so obviously you are worse than satan, propagator of all evil in the world, so 20 years no parole.

The charges include first degree murder. That's usually a life sentence.

yeah it is just simply astounding. I am lost for words. 1776 when?

thanks for info nimble navigator, but it's not terrific news, child is gone, all potential future tax paid and dindu is gonna be sitting on welfare for the rest of his life.

there won't be 1776. Only you can change something. Take care of yourself, develop interest in law, look for jobs at administrative and executive branches of the government, form a business, NGOs, lie to everybody about Sup Forums ideology, pretend, hide intentions, aim to be a dictator in your field be it business or some NGO. Only you can change something, there is very good soil and people long for good leader. Everyone thinks something is going to change, but nothing is going to change until you change it. Only you can start 1776

US prisons aren't known for being humane, and people convicted of hurting kids usually don't fare well.