Is this even real life anymore?

>Donald Trump becomes the fucking US President
>He makes a spelling mistake that becomes a literal news headline for a week
>Literal communists running around in the streets and protesting
>White people being kicked out of colleges and black people attempting to segregate them
>Milk, vanilla ice-cream, and the 'OK' hand sign are white supremacist signals
>Satanic pedophile rings in pizza parlors
>People being assassinated to protect an epileptic, seizure-prone Presidential candidate that lost to a TV real estate mogul
>Children giving up their smartphones to spin pieces of plastic
>President is attacked by every media outlet because he got two scoops of ice cream
>An Internet comic of a green frog becomes the leader of a political movement

Is this even real life anymore? Did I get put in a coma years ago? Am I hallucinating?

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Bump

Absurdity is a universal constant.

best time line and still living in the prelude of a cyberpunk dystopia

>I don't even know what's going on anymore.

>prelude

>facial recognition
>drones
>cyber warfare
>citizen databases
>President communicates through Internet
>smartphones

We're IN the cyberpunk dystopia.

These are strange and wonderful times; be thankful we are blessed enough to live through them. We may not have explored the New World or journeyed to the stars, but what we do in these few short years on earth will echo down through the ages.

Its funny, just keep going

TELL ME ABOUT COVFEFE
WHY DOES IT NEED A FLASK

It's going to get worse, much worse.

>President is attacked by every media outlet because he got two scoops of ice cream

Can i get a quick rundown on this?

This is the kind of shit that happens in a self-sustaining surveillance state. We can see everything now, so shit that wasn't worth sharing or reporting a decade or two ago is now common knowledge.

We are the generation to always be haunted by a distant memory of life before the decline.

>spelling mistake
What did he intend to say?

What a world we live in. This is better than another Netflix shitshow, and I get to play a part in it.

Nah, we still lack environmental disaster, androids and better VR.

Have you considered that this might all be a coma induced dream?

it's all in how you perceive it.
this is what should be expected.
the swamp does not like being drained.
we still have freedom to speak our minds.
for now.

Things are very strange

I feel like we have meddled in the timelines too much

Something is happening

Leftists will just go "nuh uh, you!"

This is actually pretty much to be expected after giving women political power.

Like if you told that to any human born more than 150 years ago, they'd be like, "Yeah, of course".

People are saying covfefe has some deep hidden meaning with some Egyptian god?

> We
> Not Cern

>This is better than another Netflix shitshow, and I get to play a part in it

What part are you playing? I'm playing the part as old guy that can't wait to die because the world is too crazy.

>>Children giving up their smartphones to spin pieces of plastic
This is actually a good thing. (((Social media))) is the last thing we want kids to be exposed to.

Considering almost 2 years ago, I woke up in hospital after surviving and event that is extremely unlikely for someone to survive, this thought goes through my mind often.

Cipher?

Giving stupid people a voice has ruined humanity.

I'm playing the part of the nihilistic onlooker.

Thats cause (((they))) were losing their grip and had to crack down even harder by manipulating reddit and facebook so hard,. Now all ((they)) can control are the bottom of the barrel nogs and sjws hence antifa and blm. Spinning plastic is still better than wrongthinking.

Your post was compelling up until the fidget spinner bullshit. I'm Gen Z and can tell you fidget spinner hype is being blown way the fuck out of proportion by the media, no one gives a shit

>he actually believes the swamp bullshit
Open your eyes dude

Daily reminder that the nukes dropped in 2007 and this is our limbo until Christ returns

But ask yourself why it was being blown out of proportion. Who was responsible for the disproportionate response? The same media under control of deep state social engineering forces; not to mention the original intent was to distract Palestinian kids. They were literally made by a Jew, for the intent of distraction, then blown up by mainstream media in an attempt to make them become more popular.

Thank you for your contribution but you must return from whence you came.

Same here, except 20.

>covfefe

This is the hallmark of a dying civilization: surrealism

Nah man we are totally living in a the episode of black mirror where that cartoon bear takes over the world

so greatness!!

>Children giving up their smartphones to spin pieces of plastic

I don't get it, can someone explain please ?

what a shit meme

You are dumb

THAT'S what youre triggered about?

Not the 100 + contradictions and empty promises and lies he made to get rubes to vote for him?

Not the clear and blatant disregard for law and policy and ethics?

Who is the real snowflake here?

lol oh Sup Forums you died years ago.

Sorry about that... I sneezed when messing with the quantum reality stabilizers... things should automatically fix themselves in a few years

maybe you just don't get it yet..

>reddit spacing
>larping as an oldfag
Please leave with your weak ass bait

I don't even know what Trump ran on aside from BUILD WALL and grabbin pussy. Leftists hated him so that was the obvious choice.

The neverending wave of tears shows I wasn't wrong.

GAS THE COFEFE'S

Considering your e celeb picture I can verify that I have in fact been here longer than you

Literally the worst fucking meme of 2017 and it's only been a few hours

Why are millennials so fucking awful at memes?

>>can't argue so shout 'leddit'
>>actually are a snowflake so attack poster personally

makes sense, friendo

Are they literally running bots to comment on forced memes?

this

I voted for Trump purely to piss off leftists and the (((media))).

Both candidates were shit, so if I'm going to Hell in a handbasket, I at least want to enjoy the ride.

>still reddit spacing
>still not understanding board culture
>still trying to fit in but sticking out like a sore thumb

Like are they really laughing as hard as they say they are, or are they just trying to be annoying by pretending it's the funniest thing. I'm not saying it isn't funny because they're making fun of Trump, it's legit just not funny at all.

I sold around 50 pieces yesteday. Wanna know the funny stuff?
Bearded man bought, some because they saw people with it in instagram.
They all had a retard face.
This kind of people won't survive in the near future.

White House meal, dinner was served and he got two scoops of ice creams, guests got one, chaos ensued and cnn lost its shit

no. these are legitimately stupid people being entertained by the comedic equivalent of fermented fish scales at the bottom of a supply barrel as they drift aimlessly through the oceans of their lives.

real life in england

>double arrows for green text
Holy fuck dude just kill yourself already. Or stick to youtube comments.

>They were literally made by a Jew

>>>>triggerred

>>>>>>pew
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pew

THE WARP IS OVERTAKING US!!!!

Lmao shills are so easy to spot

>everyone i disagree with is a shill

No, it's just a fantasy. Kek the god of chaos now rule this world and just fucking with everyone including us.

>I'm not a shill I swear!

Good one faggot now kys

Reality has become the joke. Come laugh with us.

Except for the satanic pedoring thing i would say this is the best possible timeline desu

>starting a sentence with "lol"

"lol oh and literaly lol you died years ago Sup Forums"

>lol sick burn my awesome brain constructed lol, thatll show them how eloquent and convincing I believe myself to be, lol!

>I'm laughing at you h-h-haha you believe me, right? h-h-ha

is that a fail picture?
are you 12 and in 2001?

the leftist propaganda wing needs to be exterminated

ah sweden.
how's your muslim rape problem?

Soon.

Lol faggot go back to dumblr or whatever shitpile you crawled out of

Nah, just you. Fix your scripts to sound like a human and try again.

Good lord, the Unabomber was correct...

If you take letters of the word and apply it to the periodic table and then take those numbers and search it, it relates back to an incarnation of Kek showing up...

I for one am glad niggers want to resegregate. Hope it spreads to more than just college. I still say we meme a #backtoafrica campaign

Not an arguement.

Ta-ta

oh no i have been discovered
curse my primitive DNC programming
or something

the sadness and desperation of the posters in these trump threads astounds and saddens me.

carry on! victory! fuck everybody! fuck everybody!

>we still have freedom to speak our minds.
>for now.

Implying you can say fuck shit skins and Jews irl

Same

The fall of the Roman Empire sure feels comfy compared to today.

Funny how you suddenly started writing in lower case and stopped spacing your sentences.

You're not fooling anyone.

Trump asked for two scoops of ice cream at a dinner while everyone else got one.

The media took this as hard proof the Don was infact the dairy duke of facism and America was being turned in to his frosty fiefdom.

We memed ourselves to switch timeline on the US election day.

How is he trying to fool anyone, are you schizophrenic

>Funny how you suddenly started writing in lower case and stopped spacing your sentences.
>You're not fooling anyone.

FUNNy hOW yOu SuDdEnlY sTARteD wrItiNg in lOwEr CASE anD StOppED SpAcInG yOuR sEntENceS.

yOu'Re NoT fOOLING ANyOnE.

worst girl vc

Hello samefag

Tits or gtfo

Jesus which other autist has a periodic table hanging above his fucking computer?

>A board calling for an immediate race war and the gassing of all kikes values the laws and ethics of progressive multicultural democracies

made me think

GTA Vice City looks timid compared to today's real world.
Who'd have thought that would happen.
Wew

Does this pass for humor on reddit?

Look at his posts

Oh wow. You have to go fucking back