How can we fix the wage gap?

How can we fix the wage gap?

Literally who?

this

She's getting paid fine but she's upset that Kevin fucking Spacey. You know, the guy with two Oscars.

Should just replace her with someone hotter

>house of cucks

Nobody watches House of Cards for Robin fucking Wright, they watch it for Kevin Spacey.
Kevin Spacey gets payed more because he rakes in more cash for the producers, Robin Wright demanding equal pay to Kevin Spacey is like a fucking sound engineer demanding the same amount of money as a Director because they're both working on the same production.

By her logic, and sjw logic, every extra on that show should be paid as much as Kevin Spacey. Muh patriarchy.

Female models are paid much more than male models. Why don't people wring their hands and talk about "fixing" this?

Who gives a damn? Even at her initial pay rate she would probably make more than a majority of working class Americans.

She thinks she should be paid the same as a crowd pleasing, 2 time oscar winning actor who`s been knighted for his services?

If you removed all women from the workforce, the wage gap wouldn't exist.

Spacey is the protagonist. She's just there give some background to him.
Honestly, if she died the show would get better

Equal pay for actors? Is she retarded? What's next, affermative action?

By not letting women work

>muh opression
>muh patriarchy

>literally some no-name old hag with far less screentime that based fucking spacey
>the cunt who's one of the top actors today

women were a mistake

Kevin Spacey stars in the series and does more than Robin Wright. This is exactly like the Jennifer Lawrence dilemma. What's the problem here?

Isn't she also starring in the new Blade Runner film!

>"HURR MY CHARACTER ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AND THIS ACTOR IS MORE FAMOUS THAN ME WHY DOES HE GET MORE MONEY"
This literally who should be happy she has a fucking job

People watch the show for Kevin Spacey not for Robin Wright

When she is as good and interesting to watch as Kevin spacey then she should get equal pay

i like her in a lot of movies and she's great in house of cards but kevin plays the main character , has the most screen time and is the focus of the show in addition to giving a better performance then her .

Maybe the problem was the Jews who run the studio and were trying to underpay her?

>I deserve to be paid as much as one of the greatest actors alive while doing less

are you fuckin serious.
kevin spacey has 2 oscars.
she doesn't
he's a great actor.
no one knows who the fuck she is.

she didn't get equal pay because they were not EQUAL

>implying the scum that are actors aren't overpayed enough already

pay them any more and their egos might go so far up their ass they might want to run for a president

She should be happy they haven't killed her off yet

>Believing the wage gap is actually real.

some folks let their roles go to their head...

That already happened. Ronald Reagan was an actor.

Kill people who cry about it

>Kevin Spacey
2 Oscars, 2 nominations
Known for: Glengarry Glen Ross, The Usual Suspects, Seven, L.A. Confidential, American Beauty

>Robin Wright
0 Oscar wins or nominations
Known for: being that Stacy in Forrest Gump, having a humongous jaw

Kevin Spacey is a raging faggot thats likes his boyfriend to pound his ass in public restrooms.

Not even trolling here

Lol kevin spacey is well known and thus worth more. Who the fuck is this bitch? I have never even seen her.

Thats like me showing up to my construction job and demanding to make CEO salary for framing up a house. Gtfo

Who the fuck is Robin Wright? Kevin Spacey I've heard of. He's been in some very successful movies and has two Oscars. What would make anybody, besides Tom Hanks, think they deserved to be paid the same as Kevin Spacey?

>dont bring in as much revenue as co-worker
>wtf why amnt I getting paid as much?!! must be sexism!

Did she get it first season? Was just thinking she wasn't worth equal first season but by the third shes probably pulling as much weight as him.

>women think they shouldn't have to negotiate for their salary and the should be given the relative max by default

This is so juvenile

I have a feeling House of Cards next episode will have a dramatic character death plot twist....

This. It pisses me off no end that this notalent cunt thinks she deserves as much as one of the leading actors of his generation.

I have no idea who she is.

you mean she had to ask for a raise in order to get a raise?? the horror!!!

it has to happen eventually, the show is running stale

So?

The only reason I liked that she did that is because her character would, so I imagine is some sort of method acting that pays off. Pretty sure robin wright knows spacey is the real draw.

>literally who complains she isnt getting paid as much as fucking Kevin Spacey
W E W

Robin Wright? who the fuck is Robin Wright?
How about this miss nobody Robin Wright: NO SPACEY NO SUCCESSFUL SHOW.
Spacey walks they can flush the toilet on that snorefest .
GO BACK TO SUCKING A JEW PRODUCER COCK YOU FUCKING SLAG!

Robin Wright is an annoying nobody and that show fucking sucks anyway

Strangely enough, I want it to be Kevin's character. That way for the next season we'll see how much of a damn people give about her compared to Kevin.

>pay me, a literally who dyke, the same as the world-revered actor
>or I'll go public
>goes public anyway

also

>I HAD TO NEGOTIATE A HIGHER SALARY WAHHHHH

>actor threatened to go public unless given the same pay as kevin spacey
>goes public anyways

or did she not get equal pay to fucking kevin spacey?

Is this real or did someone edit this as a joke? Ive heard some of his titles before this could be real.

Also, I hire women all the time, I offer them the job and they are like OM!!!!
>given lowest salary

Half the men I hire are like well let's talk money and I give them more, women want fucking pity welfare

would you give her a raise Sup Forums?

actually i think this is a publicity stunt. new house of cards season is either out or about to come out. it's a publicity stunt. guys we're falling for merchant tricks again.

Well that's no surprise. If we give people the tools to exploit the system, they will. She probably even believes people tune in to watch her specifically, kek.

Nah this happened at the end of last season last year.

So he's a disgusting degenerate bugger

oy vey dont you know 1st world middle class white females are oppressed?

>(((wage gap)))

she gave me a raise if you know what I mean

and it's being posted on Sup Forums now?

no shit's it's a BR bait, but if /pol wasn't so autistic we could've had some political tv show discussion or atleast talk about actress' feet but ofcourse we can't have that

So Kevin spacey just walked in and accepted the first offer from the studio?

>Because women are killed for saying no. Or laughing at men.

Yeah, pretty sure men in general kill more other men than they kill women.

So she got her (undeserved) payday and then carried out her threats to make her bitchfit public anyway?

If I was the producer of this show, and Robin Wright demanded "As much as Kevin gets!"
I would slowly push myself back from my desk (to give myself some extra trouser room) and tell her, "Ok. Fine. Let's see them tits. That's it. Nice and slow... Now... Jiggle them for me.... good girl!"
Then I'd point at my cock and tell her "There's your raise, hon."

Kevin Spacey is also one of the executive producers for the show.

There's a reason sean penn divorced her

Think about the women :'(

the wage gape isn't a thing

it's the unions all over again

>complain that someone better than you gets paid more

Fucking women I swear to god...

She's very important in the new season.

>already watched all 13 episodes

We start actually paying women less for the same work. Then, when they realise they didn't have it so bad, we return to normal and they can shut the fuck up.

>How can we fix the wage gap?

Doesn't sound like we need to. She successfully negotiated with her employer for an agreeable wage. There's no real story here.

>had to negotiate her pay
>this is somehow different from everyone else

>doesn't have the lead role
>still want the same paycheck

By eliminating man-woman divide in all sports.
Including pole vaulting, swimming and chess.

UNISEX OLYMPIC NOW! STOP SEXISM AND LET THE MAN AND WOMAN COMPETE!

Make everybody poor

He's worth more than her not because he's male, but because he'a a more esteemed actor. You're not fighting for equal pay, you're fighting for more money. You're not doing the same job, nor are your qualifications identical, so there's no argument for paying these two equally.

>worst fucking character on the show
>when she became a producer she wanted more screen time
>She ends up going completely against absolutely everything she said and talked about in the first season
>Completely unbearable in the second and third season

She's the new Skyler White.

>How can we fix the wage gap?
Probably by banning imageboards of autists and reducing the number of spaces virginal butthurt males have for whining and harassment.

Not going to work.
Better make everybody slave - zero wage is perfectly equal to zero wage.

She just gave me a raise if ya knowwattamean

She's not worth as much as Spacey, and it's exactly because he is male and she is inferior by way of being female.

I will offer this as proof, it would be fucking obvious to a male why you're a fucking idiot for thinking you deserve to be paid as much as Kevin Spacey.

Her skin looks like an old boot. Should have gotten someone younger

"Actor"

Why not "actress", why she wanna be a boy

even her role is like that : i am equal to the president we worked for this togheter so i too deserv the president chair ... shit is fucked from the start , she's confused between reality and the show

Isnt her saying one thing and doing the opposite just make her democrat character more like reality?

why should someone like Wright get pay 'equal to' a bigger star and draw?

20 yearsago hot Wright is different from middle aged liberal whinebag Wright

The funny thing is that originally they planned on the Underwoods being Republicans, until early test screenings showed that audiences got angry at seeing Republicans act like hypocrites, but didn't mind when Dems did it.

>Probably by banning imageboards of autists and reducing the number of spaces virginal butthurt males have for whining and harassment.

>ban imageboards of autist NEETs
>NEETs get bored and get jobs
>labor supply increases further, causing wages to drop

She does a great job, but everytime Kevin Spacey appears on the screen he fucks your urethra...

Entitled cunt

That'd be hilarious

>literally who gets paid less than famous actor

>Threatened to go public if her blackmail money wasn't paid
>Went public anyway

Seems like we aren't the only ones becoming the Jew.
For future reference, you don't appease children, women, Jews or niggers. If you do they keep coming back and back and back for more like some little pest of a puppy dog.

The difference is this: I know who Kevin Spacey is, I've seen many of his films, and he is a well respected actor. On the other hand who the fuck is Robin Wright? What kind of seniority does she have that she can demand equal pay?

Being a woman in Hollywood must be so easy.
Either you earn more than your costars, and then you keep quiet.
Or you earn less, then you whine until you earn more.
They literally can't lose.

Who cares? Men pay for dates and so much other stuff. We need a larger gap if they want us to keep footing this bill.

It doesn't exist. If women were that much cheaper, employers would only higher women to save costs, driving the cost of women up and men down this equalising it out.

It seems like it does because it includes stay at home mom's and men are more likely to take jobs with less days off and less flexible hours while women put more value on that, the real wage gap is about 0.98$ to the dollar, not including those benefits women looks for more.

Take a damn economy class, women. Maybe that's the answers, have them take real classes.

Or just women back to the kitchen works as well.