i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May30
>SAA liberates Helba area from US backed FSA, 50km to iraqi border
>Moscow: U.S. threats to SAA “rather alarming”
>rebels mass espace from HTS prison in Idlib
>1 SAA dead, 2 injured as jadists attack gov outpost in N Latakia
>SAA liberates 3 villages in E Aleppo, 3km to Maskanah
>SDF captured 6 key sites from IS in bid to cutoff SAA route to raqqa
>PMU reach the Syrian border, aim Al-Qaim last IS stronghold between SY and IRaq
>Massive SAA convoy heads to Daraa from Damascus
>SAA reignites E Ghouta fronts
>Macron threatens to strike Syria if CW will be used
>Baghdad:50dead,many injured in IS bombings
>S. Korean president ‘shocked’ to find 4 unaccounted US THAAD launchers in his country
>Saudi jet mistakenly bombs allied forces, Houthis kill 6 saudi soldiers in Najran
>IS insurgents target Houthi outposts in central Yemen

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danielsschearf/status/869809453620760576
youtube.com/watch?v=i3SukI-Mq-k
twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/863036792852951040
youtube.com/watch?v=T9cV4YsPBjs
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-attacks-philippine-army-convoy-marawi-many-armored-vehicles-captured/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_female_political_leaders
on.rt.com/8d4h
youtube.com/watch?v=gVf9zjDdUiA
twitter.com/barzansadiq/status/869874935073734657
twitter.com/SyrianLense/status/869915918054420480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woops, previous:

First

FIRST FOR SYRIA

Shit

REEE

not the dumb guy but Korea stalemated because it became a US China war and politicians of both ends became scared of escalation

Vietnam was unwinnable because trying to fight a guerrilla war in a country that will fight till their birth rate is outdone by their death rate
not only that but fighting a guerrilla war with conventional forces, so bad leadership of the most powerful military on the planet at the time

Explosion!

Russian military says warned US, Turkey, and Israel before launching 4 cruise missile attacks on IS in Palmyra. Claims success, hit all targets.
>twitter.com/danielsschearf/status/869809453620760576

FOOTAGE: youtube.com/watch?v=i3SukI-Mq-k

xth for McCain

The american education here is strong but i'll do my best to understand this post.
USA isn't losing the geo political game. When you use a word like "Lose", that implies its bad for us. There's literally nothing bad about saudi arabia falling. There's literally nothing bad for us about assad staying in power. If russia was strong they would have the pro russian parts of ukraine by now. They don't wanna piss us off or start a war so they're seeing their options at the moment before making any more moves. China is a wannabe super power. They cant' even get hong kong to be apart of their shitty nation. Japan and taiwan don't give a fuck about them.
We'll see what happens. But if it means anything a large amount of the mexicans who have been deported are killing themselves. And illegal immigration stopped by about 70% because most people from latin america don't see the point of going all the way to the US if they're going to get deported. So he might not see the wall as such a big deal compared to something like idk obamacare.
Well they don't have jobs anymore and they're here on job visas.
No ones a patriot in your country.
"inb4 just waiting for the bad times thats why i'm fat retarded take money from the state and have literally no reason get up other than /sg/"
>Doesn't know anything about the vietnam war
>Doesn't know anything about the korean war
I'm SHOCKED to say the least. What about iraq? Why don't you go ask saddam what its like to get an empty threat from the greatest country in the world? We can destroy any country we want when the fuck ever we want.
>niggers
>knowing how to keep jobs
top kekton!
>European mexico can't see more than one president is on the image
Color me shock there's another retard in /sg/!

Yes i know
But america didnt win those wars
Just wanted to poke fun at him for boasting about fighting syria

give me a quick rundown on the T3 pumping station

forgot to add this twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/863036792852951040

LEBBEYK YA ALI
LEBBEYK YA ZEINAB
DEATH TO AM*RICA

It pumps oil

Even if the US full deployed there it would be a slow fucking war
guys a loony on the MURICA kool-aid

*supports rebels in your nation and laughs as you sand niggers fight each other*

WA NTASARNA

youtube.com/watch?v=T9cV4YsPBjs

YA NASRALLAH

you show em those 434532D chess
PEDE!!!

How does a Polak know this?

Don't get triggered by my flag.

It's ok, I'm rooting for the righteous, not the aggressors

We would have won the vietnam war if congress didn't defund it or we have public support for it. If assad said any of the shit you said right now there would be support for a war. We would hang assad by the end of the month.
This might be hard for a europoor but there's no chess there smart guy
I just fund rebels in your country and watch the fireworks 4 fun :^)

I just want Princess Zein(ab)[pbuh] to take the throne in 2021.

You can't fund your mother's 500 pound ass.

>We can destroy any country we want when the fuck ever we want.
No..
Only isolated third worlders
America cant attack into russia's SoI or Chinas Claimed lands

Nahn shieat wala nahab almawt libik ya nasrallah

>I just fund rebels
no you don't, don't speak like you are the US gov

>If we did X we could have done Y
Well no shit
But you didnt
If your army was able to
Your population didnt want to
You lost the battle at the home front

>/sg/ has to go to yo mom jokes to to recover from the large amount of ass blast i gave them
A non-nuclear war? Ofc we could retard. All of chinas major cities are on the coast and the only part of russia that would be hard to take would be in europe. Rest would be indefensible and let alone some how they could start an offensive on us? How retarded are you man?
i pay for that with my taxes

allah yleinn kl wahid zalam alshshyeih w zalam 'ahl albyt kl min nady lbyk yahsyn

taxes aren't voluntary
you still don't pay, you get robbed for it

DEATH TO TERRORISTS

Retard, why compare two situations that are entirely different is my point? Compare iraq to the vietnam war. Oh, can't use your little "le m-m-muh vietnam!!!", little argument anymore? I'm laughing at you from my kingdom you stupid peasant.
I do it out of the pure joy i get from ruining other countries.

>"y-y-yo momma!"
The absolute state of /sg/ right now is laughable.

>non nuclear
Stop posting
Your living in a world of assumptions
Nukes were made as a defensive weapon against aggressions
You are stripping a nations ability to defended itself and saying you can beat the.

the situation in Syria is different to Iraq
Iraq they were in the process of invading and weren't dug in
Syria the entire country is dug in, making any major offensive on a pop center take months

also
edgy
I doubt you even have a job

>tfw can't tell if troll or butthurt going overboard
This is like the third day in a row this burger shits up the thread.

>Middle East Culture
>Womyn Leader

>pure joy i get from ruining countries
I really really hate some of my countrymen. This fucking attitude right here.

>The situation in the Philippines is under control they said

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-attacks-philippine-army-convoy-marawi-many-armored-vehicles-captured/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_female_political_leaders

I'm not even gonna mention the ancient Middle East cultures. (Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt etc.)

>retard believes any event where nukes are used comes out with a winner
That's why i said non-nuclear war dumbie. That's the only way you could tell who's the better country. We could give taiwan a bunch of nukes to rival china but they still wouldn't match up in any non-nuclear sense. No one would win a nuclear war in the current year.
>the situation in Syria is different to Iraq
Iraq they were in the process of invading and weren't dug in
Syria the entire country is dug in, making any major offensive on a pop center take months
It would be easier that way. Most of assads land is on the coast and with the help of our best buddies (Cheered us on during the syrian strikes) turkey and israel. Assad won't know what hit him :)
I also have a night job. Does that make me paying taxes more worth while for you?
Laughable you even call yourself an american while these people shit all over your country, culture, and HISTORY. We are the strongest nation in the world. Let them always know that.

>I do it out of the pure joy i get from ruining other countries
Fucking nigger attitude tbqh

Being strong doesn't mean fucking up other nations because you can. That's not strength,it's cowardice. I love my country because I don't want to see it continue to be this monstrous Empire.

>i-i want a quarter of my paycheck taken from me so that the federal government can ruin more countries

>Non nuclear war with china
Tell me how well korea turned out again?

>I don't want to see it continue to be this monstrous Empire.
I would be fine if we were annexing shit and actually having some benefit from it
but now we just shit on countries, install ineffective unstable leaders, and then leave

I don't want Syria to be the next victim of that

Guys, I was watching the Russian navy cruise missile launch video today and was wondering, how do they refill all those launch tubes? Like the one where they shot off half of the capacity from one of the American boats, do they need to park it in port to put them all back in? or is there a supply boat nearby that can put them in? Or is it done under the decks somehow? What if there's an actual war, can a resupply ship actually be nearby, or do they just shoot their 60 missiles and then plink at the enemy with their little deck gun?

You have a nigger attitude towards AMERICANS and donlad J trump. Don't bring that shit in here and act like its all good. /ptg/ is taking over. I'm just a test. There's going to be more.
We are strong in both sense. I'm just saying to these little shits that at anytime i could destroy them if i felt like it. I wouldn't even think about it. Drop a libya and eat my daily burger.
This is your duty as an american. I mean not yours but mine and every other american.

>Middle East
>Muslim World

You do fucking nothing. Israel says jump, and you say how high. The United Stated died the moment Wilson gave the jews the Fed in 1913. Not that you would know anything about it. Enjoy getting your women to race mix while white americans die for Israel.

this is the mentality that fucked up western civilization

>do they need to park it in port to put them all back in
yes they have to find the launched missile and put it back in :^)

>Israeli flag
>serving America
How delusional can you be? If not even Sup Forums can redpill you, you are beyond indoctrinated.

>showing again he knows literally nothing about war or the korean war
The war wasn't an offensive on the chinese dumbie. It was on north korea. They just piled on. Again, consider the fact all of their major cities, and ya know? people, are on the coast. We would just non-stop bomb them and then do an offensive. We wouldn't have to defend anything in any kind of land war like in the korean war. Their navy doesn't even compare to ours btw.
I race mix. I'm breeding all the latinas to make the master race you failed at man years ago hans...
You're a puppet of our puppet. Please stop acting like you can save the EU and your shit nation after the bongs left. Its all over for you.

>pic
If anything with trump now more so
You people will lick toilet paper out of a kikes asshole if they ask to
Go bacl to your circle jerk over you king kike in the WH

>I race mix. I'm breeding all the latinas to make the master race you failed at man years ago hans
obvious troll now
I hate myself for replying to you
I'm done with that now

daily reminder that ive got dibs on this syrian should she turn refugee

I see where you're coming from, but I'd rather us not annex anymore territories and actually free up some territories, let things let Puerto Rico be free.

.There are other ways to flex muscle besides ruining other people's lives. All we're doing in the ME is fucking everyone's day up, consistently. You can have your burgers without wonton destruction and murder.

why you little

>invading china
Look you may not know much about the chinks
But they would rather be sent to a gas chamber before kneeling to a western power
The century of humiliation is ingrained into them
If you think a war in china will be quick or easy
Holy shit are you wrong

/SG/ - Shitty general.

No, what fucked up Western Civilization is bleeding heart interventionism. You can preserve your country without constant warfare. That was my point.

quality
stop replying to him

>implying I am german
My country is so down the pecking order everybody forgets about us. Let it be that way, I say. The meek shall inherit the earth, amirite?

>breeding Latinas to make master race
Spaniards tried that the first time around, and what came to be was those wacky Mexicans your president likes so much. As for Germany, it goes more or less like this:

Israel controls you, and you partly control Germany and the rest of Europe. We're all on the same sinking boat, while you are happy about it because you got promoted to captain after the jews took all the life-boats.

>muh joos
shut the fuck up you dumb alb*nian.

>literal no argument towards the fact that if AMERICANS wanted to destroy your nation it would happen
Trumps approval rating went up a shit ton after the syrian strikes. We'll do it again if it gets low enough. You better stop talking ill of trump you stupid fuck.
>because i insert one joke into my post after the "le ur womenzzz LOVE da bbc nigga" i am a troll
>Still no one has debunked my argument of america being the strongest nation in the world
>retards still believing that syria, russia, or china could defend their land let alone do an offensive in any war against the GREATest nation on planet earth
They wanna pick the fights and i'll show em whats up. This is america not fuckign sri lanka or some other gay nation full of fags
Again, retard. I never said it would be quick and easy. I just said that the majority of their cities and people are on the coast. How the fuck could they defend that against us? Where the fuck are they gonna go? Tibet?
Because of one fucking joke you autistic fuck? I just made it because he didn't give me a real argument back to mine. If hes not gonna take me seriously why should i take him seriously.

Why user from Israel is so pissed today?

They didn't pick the fight though, 9/11 was a shitty excuse to put us back in the ME and there we are to this day, on the pretense of "protecting democracy." I have no issue with fucking up a country that actually attacks us, but am wholly against sitting around there destabilizing the whole damn region.

>@MIG29_

>Breaking, Top comanders in Ahrar Sharqieh killed By a mines at their camp in al-Bab North Aleppo

>@MIG29_

>Report : one of Aamaq Agency founder called Rayyan Mashael killed by US Airstrike in Al-Mayadeen city in DierEzzor

Shrieking in pain, are we?

He is the kike from /ptg/
If not eh just bad day i guess

kys

LEBBEKY YA MOQAWAMA!
LEBBEKY YA FELISTEN!
ALMOT LE AMRICA!
ALMOT LE ISRAEL!

>@RT_com

>VIDEO: Russian Navy firing cruise missiles on #ISIS positions near Palmyra - MoD on.rt.com/8d4h

>Harasta, Damask, Siria
>Westi Nedeli [Sunday News]
If anyone's wondering.
To answer the question, strawbz's getting pissed for real sometimes I think

Stop appropriating Latvian cuisine.

When i finally got the context around that
It makes albainains look good

It still bothers me to see that... Why would someone make and eat that?

I REMEMBER THAT POST
It was ages ago

The latina stuff was literally just a joke. I could go on about the fall of tenochtitlan or something but it was just a joke. They r cute but you aren't getting good men out of them to say the least.
You retards can't see the obvious jokes in my posts. I'm just saying these little shit nations really don't understand how strong america is. Obviously i want assad in power and europe to do good. But don't act like poland could do shit against us.
I've lived in (the greatest country on earth™) america all my life.

THIS
Also that's some weird Arabic, do you understand:
>لك دخل رب الشيعة و رب حزب الله الي حارقين الارض
For example?

Good polish cuisine

I can't find my /sg/ vs /ptg/ meme picture.

Ha! The Greek is right, it's traditional Lithuanian cuisine.
Shame on you Jihadi Julie.

It was indeed.

Fuck off Jihadi Julian

In case someone missed, RuAF airstrikes on Jihadis in the desert:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gVf9zjDdUiA

twitter.com/barzansadiq/status/869874935073734657
twitter.com/SyrianLense/status/869915918054420480
Opinions on these

So many non whites in one thread.
Absolutely disgusting.

>"PRAISE ASSad DADDY assAD. XD, look how lame dose drumpfies r XDDDD not us cool guys who spend our life in /sg/ and suck each others BIG COCKS until someon has to bring (((REALITY))) BAK ;~;"

>it was all a joke!

@127855688
Nice post

>flag
triggered

Oy vey
Thats a angry jew
The russians are shutting it down