B-but the Patriarchy!!!

Women in command of America's biggest businesses are reaping rich rewards.

In an unusual reversal of the gender pay gap, female chief executives at some of the largest U.S. companies repeatedly outearn their male counterparts. Last year, 21 female CEOs received a median compensation package of $13.8 million, compared with the $11.6 million median for 382 male chiefs, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of S&P 500 leaders who held the job a full year.
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/31/women-ceos-dont-get-paid-less-than-men-in-big-business-make-more.html

men BTFO

#thefutureisfemale

Watch them blow the men out of the water through the lower ranks now as well. Payback is a bitch, boys.

>#thefutureisfemale
but not all females are the future hehe

>i identify as a jewish African american trans-female.

I'm more deserving of that CEO position. Stop using your white girl privilege.

There is no future when you voted to be replaced by 3rd world savages

Women BTFO By Women

They not only do more. They don't need to have competence to be promoted. Nor do they need to have any capacity to do their job. Only being a women is enough in a lot of big corp.

Insecure much? What did you expect would happen? You were the ones who fell for the Abrahamic bullshit about us. Your turn to eat shit.

>Your turn to eat shit.
quite the opposite schlomo.

you're about to lose israel for this one hehe.

Once aagain its no ones " Time to eat shit" because when shariah law is implemented in the next 40-50 years. You will be gone to. This isn't a gender war , it's a holy and racial war.

All I see is insecure males, male violence, and male excuses.

>this the jews are the top of the pyramid
>still hasn't taken the vagpill

most women are too afraid and passive to ask for higher salaries/raises. women who get to the CEO level probably don't have this problem, and they probably don't blame their problems on the patriarchy

Duh

So you are a lesbian with daddy issues so you now hate men. Huh?

But there are fewer women CEOs, so they are collectively paid less.

> collective reward for me
> collective punishment for you

Have they learned that all their money and super inflated egos still can't by respect from men that they get hot for? Unnatural relationships (e.g. Female domination in human society,) have mental consequences.

>hate men
I only hate the fact that they are so bloody insecure about their manhood.

>lesbian
Women tend to be more aesthetically pleasing based on effort alone, and without the typical male insecurities. As a result, yes, sometimes I do pursue my pleasure with women. Multiple orgasms are a nice little bonus. ;)

>watch them blow the men

that's literally all they need to do

How big is your feminine penis?

Thinking with your dicks will be your downfall. While men are distracted by women in the workplace. Women, on the other hand, are busy getting things done and being promoted. Soon you will be the ones changing diapers and making sandwiches.

>headstrong woman must be a male

>headstrong "woman"
>American "education"
>Mexican "intellectuals"

The only way to reverse this is to

BAN ALL CONTRACEPTIVES (condoms, the pill, IUDs, etc)

Why? Think about it - this was one of the single greatest factors for social change in history. Overnight it removed all the riskiness from sexual reproduction, paving the way for the sexual revolution and feminism, etc. As long as any form of contraceptives are around, women hold inordinate power over men.

Engaging in sexual degeneracy gives women more power and credibility, whether you're a "chad" or even lower than Chris chan.

This only talks about a handful of chef executives.

Do you think women don't take notice of every slight, insult, or belittling from men? I feel bad for you, scared little Junge. Always having to show women that you're above them. Abrahamic faiths have poisoned you all.

Women belittle men way more than the other way around though.

"Their" entertainment industry wants you to believe that.

>why can't men keep up?

>Always having to show women that you're above them.

My superiority is based on my chromosomes. Also, stop Larping please.

I see it with my own eyes.
Besides, the future isn't female. Or male. The future is AI

>Women will never be successful or prominent in combat arms
All it takes is one big war to reset

Lol ur future is to be raped by niggers

>Do you think men don't take notice of every slight, insult, or belittling from men? I feel bad for you, scared little user. Always having to show people that you're above them. gender studies have poisoned you all.