HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/31/17/duterte-slams-chelsea-clinton-over-rape-joke-criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based philippines

he can and he will

is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

the most powerful race

lol owned

>this madman is not our leader
Feels bad desu

Link plox

Tbh Duterte would be a better US president than Trump

Based pinnoy

>Inb4 he gets NATO'd.

Wasn't a joke it was a question, also when did a Clinton become authority on humor?

Nevermind it's real news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/31/17/duterte-slams-chelsea-clinton-over-rape-joke-criticism

the absolute madman holy shit

Duterte is a degenerate nigger.

Sup Forums approves of his comments here because surprise, they're a bunch of filthy degenerates.

>rape is comparable to consensual sexual intercourse

it was taken out of context, he was saying that if my soldiers rape someone it is his fault.

It's so funny how she pretends to care about women and young children.

duterte's awesome

based jungle asians.

This mad man must be stopped

>Being so beta you get triggered by jokes

You remind me of my mom when the Trump tape of him saying he grabbed bitches by the pussy leaked. The guy gets shit done I don't care if he makes tape jokes once in a while and neither should you cuck.

Rape jokes* not tape

She looks more and more like Web Hubble each day, desu.

What has her reaction been to hundreds of Muslim rape victims in Europe?
That dumb roastie got what she deserved.

I will never have the chance to vote for this man

Is this the age of actual men in politics? Maybe Canada will get one eventually.

More like sexist bigots in politics. I believe that correlates with the world going mad recently.

Bill is shooting blanks; there's a reason he didn't end up like John Edwards

>Recently
l now that you have to leafpost but c'mon, you can do better.

These bants on international levels are pretty damn funny.
>all american newspapers talk about the presidents twitter spelling error for days.
Smoke and mirrors are literally the only thing left in this day and age.

t. Dog penis suckers who still can't suck a joint

>Daughter of Bill Clinton
There's the problem.

>> $30 in checking
>> $0 in savings

What's it like to be that poor breh?

Dueterte is God Emperor co regent!

No it wasn't taken out of context. He's a psychopath degenerate nigger who's wrecking his country using drugs as a pretext, and has basically said his troops could do anything, and that he would take responsibility for anything his troops did under martial law, up to and including rape. Rather than obviously outlawing rape, he puts the idea out there complete with approval, and absolves them of any responsibility ahead of time.

“You can arrest any person, search any house,” Duterte told the soldiers Friday.

“I alone would be responsible” for anything they did under martial law, he said. “I will go to jail for you. If you happen to have raped three women, I will own up to it.” And he was not joking. He was serious.

He's also approved of rape in the past (just last year) such as gang rape.

"Before he won the presidency last year, Duterte joked that he “should have been first” in the gang rape of a woman who was held hostage, raped and killed in the 1980s."

He's a degenerate nignog.

Who the hell is triggered? I'm not triggered nor beta. I am a man, something you clearly aspire to be, but are too degenerate to accomplish. And as a man I see that Duterte is a degenerate nigger. Duterte is not getting anything done but civil unrest, war, violence, death and bloodshed, and soon an abundance of rapes, all in his own country.

Trump & Duterte 2020

>0/10
#notmyfinances

Fucking hell I was about to make a thread about this