Protestants worship the kjv bible as their god

But where does it say "faith alone" and "scripture alone" in the bible?
*sips blood of jesus from golden chalice*

Spoiler: it doesn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAgDXZfOfx0
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Q1qPPv5M8
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ephesians 2:8-9
Revelation 22:18-19
Get Rekt CatholicFag

>Hmmmm read King James bible, try and live as Jesus lived.

Or

>Kiss black refugee feet
>Lower boarders
>Support pedophilia and homosexuality
>Support abortion
>support globalism and the Vatican
>Openly support Islam more then Christianity

Doesn't say "faith alone" or scripture alone". Try harder, but not too hard or you might start a new denomination

They aren't mutually exclusive activities for protestants

>Quoting Revelation 22:19 to justify the religious views of a man that wanted to remove several books of the Bible, including Revelation, because they disagreed with his ideas.

Really?

Where in the bible does it say "purgatory" or "pope" or "indulgences" or "don't translate this book into common languages" or "contraception is wrong"?
Don't think too hard or you might launch a new inquisition.

I admit that Luther was an idiot on lots of things. But that doesn't undo the good ideas of Protestant Christianity.

The church doesn't believe in sola scriptura, only retarded protestants do.

Tell me again where it says "faith alone" and "scripture alone" in the bible?

I want a new inquisition, protestants need to be burnt at the stake for their hate of the body of christ

That's funny, I thought the new testament was compiled so people would be able to share and tell the story of Jesus Christ without oral tradition fucking up the details over time.

Good ideas like saying sola scripture and a bunch of other things that do not exist in the scripture?

Which one of the 33000 denominations has good ideas? They must be so good to cause such a fractious religion

If you believe that the bread is actually Jesus, does that mean that, after it passes through your digestive tract, you are also pooing out Jesus?

While you fags are fighting, do y'all mind if I just

Turns out the oral tradition makes for a more accurate theology due to protestants mistranslating and misinterpreting the scripture. Would have been better if the catholic church had not compiled the bible at all...

Here's a health to the Protestant Minister
And his church withou meaning or faith
For the foundation stones of his temple are
The bollocks of Henry the Eight.

Dat iconography. Dat aesthetic.

Orthodox Christianity is the Mexico of Christianity.

Atleast it is christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=FAgDXZfOfx0

>tfw Jesus is all over India's streets and they don't even realise it

You mean oral tradition makes for a theology that better suits megalomaniac feudal priests? Because that's the sort of degeneration that prompted the Hussite revolt and the reformation.
It's also why sola scriptura mattered. People felt that they couldn't trust the priests and bishops of Catholic Europe to tell the story as pure as it was intended to be, the next best thing was the actual book.

I'm fairly certain that Luther was reading a Latin copy of the Bible as well, considering the first English translation published was the KJV about a century later. The Latin version is the first translation of the ancient Greek originals, again the best they could do in the 15th-16th century.

Atheistfag here who generally doesn't care about this primitive larping crap but there are places where Jesus
>implies
that some sins are forgiven after death. Think it's in one of the "unforgivable sin" episodes.

Also the Church made the Bible; the Bible didn't make the Church.

\m/ hail Satan

WE WUZ KANG JAMES
WE WUZ SENT FROM GOD
WE WUZ THE WORD OF GOD

>because they disagreed with his ideas.
Wrong, he just thought they were unnecessary for salvation. You don't need to know Revelation to have faith in Christ. It's not essential.

Sola scripture mattered because Henry viii and martin luther said "muh dick".

Where does it say scripture alone in the bible? Why can't the protestant deliver?

For by grace you have been saved, through faith and not by works so that no man may boast?

Bless you athiest. Ironically you're more likely to go to heaven than protestants who reject the body of christ

Better that each man believe according to his conscience, even if only one is right, than it is for all to be slaves to falsehood.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and repent for your sins daily in the privacy of your home you don't need religion you need Jesus

Doesn't say "faith alone". "Faith alone" is there one time in the bible, can you protestants find it?

When the church has an inquisition against your criticisms and profoundly opposes them, would you read the Bible for yourself AND listen to that church or would you say you can't trust the church to be honest with you?
The reformation didn't turn violent until the pope and his Catholic loyalists made it so.

Why didn't they join the orthodox communion if they hated rome so much? Why did protestants try to seize theological authority for themselves and their states? Really makes you think...

This is a cool picture. Is it real?

Purgatory is talked about in the old testament. There's a point where somebody prayed for the dead and God found it a good prayer. Logically speaking, the dead don't need prayers if there is only heaven, where everything is perfect, and hell, where people are beyond saving.

You are Peter and upon the rock I build my church. What you bind on earth is bound in heaven. What you loose on earth is loose in heaven. Peter then used the power of binding and loosing, to pass on his power of binding and loosing. Thus, the Pope.

You're right on the languagues. That's why Catholic Bibles are in all languagues now.

Contraception is wrong due to logical consistency in the Catholic moral framework.

Because they wanted sovereignty.

protestantism already got BTFO three centuries before it was invented

kys. the bible is an astrotheological allegory. salvationism is for subhuman garbage who can't deal with their own problems like grown men and women. fuck off you mentally abandoned child.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Q1qPPv5M8

you don't need to accept SHIT. you need to become a FUCKING ADULT and acquire KNOWLEDGE.

dumb nigger.

Exactly. They rejected the sovereignty of jesus and wanted to be sovereigns unto themselves much like satan.

Yeah, don't learn to read. Be dumb illiterate sheep. Let the shepherd pope lead you and take your money. Fucking BTFO dumb protestants, why make believing hard? just do what the priest says and get on your knees.

Yet they still worship His example of the divine individual.
What they wanted was a direct connection with Him without going through the sequence Priest-Bishop-Cardinal-Pope.

Cute. But where does it say "faith alone" and "scripture alone" in the bible? Why do you have blind faith in your prophet luther?

Protestantism is basically messianic Judaism. Which is not a bad thing since materialism is justified because your wealth is a reflection of your faith.

Why do you have blind faith in your prophet the pope? Where is his divinity? Where is the divine agency of the priest? Why do you not have divine agency yourself? Oh, no answer. Cute.

How can they worship jesus yet reject his body? It's a dichotomy. Protestants pretend to worship jesus but actually just worship the kjv and themselves because they are full of pride and want to feel special. They have no faith in jesus or his ministry they only have faith in themselves. Pride is the worst of sins.
>muh personal relationship

>you don't need religion you need Jesus
We need him to come back, but that aint happening because he's a meme

You are peter and on this rock i will build my church. I give you the keys to heaven Everything that you bind on earth will be binded in heaven.

You haven't shown me where it says faith alone and scripture alone. Nice try dodging the argument. Why are protestants incapable of defending their religion?

James 2:17 basically spells out why protestantfags are wrong. You're faith is meaningless, unlike a Catholic who possesses real faith in God's Grace.

ITT people talking about something they know nothing about

that's nice dear but it's not gonna work

Who here Septuagint proddie?

Isn't it funny that the only place that says "faith alone" in the bible, says "not by faith alone"? This kills the protestant

John 3:16

Nope. Try looking in james

>James 2:17
Faith without works is not faith
It is not the works that saves you it is still the fatih

But it doesn't say "faith alone"

Who ever said the bible says that
It is just easy to see it implies it

Luther said that and all protestants say that by saying sola fides and sola scriptura. Sola fides is not in scripture and neither is sola scriptura. Why do protestants believe in a logical contradiction?

What is the logical contradiction?

Saying scripture alone when the scripture doesn't say scripture alone. This means scripture alone came from outside scripture therefore scripture alone does not abide by the logic of scripture alone.

>This means scripture alone came from outside scripture
duh it came from God

No it came from Luther. Although i suppose luther is god for protestants

>luther wrote the bible

He tried to rewrite it to fit his personal theology. But he did coin "scripture alone" out of thin air despite "scripture alone" not existing in the scripture

>He tried to rewrite it to fit his personal theology.
but he didnt

> King James
I don't, cause I am no fucking (((anglo))) like you t.b.h.

He did, he tried to remove James and revelation and tried to tack "alone" onto where it says "we are saved by faith". He also removed loads of books from the ot because they weren't in the (((masoretic))) text

???

This is implying that being a Catholic automatically dictates you think the Pope is the Prince of Christ.

I dont care what Luther tried to do because I am not a Lutheran

Then why do you believe in his theology the 5 solaes?

Why can't a protestant find me these 2 solaes in scripture? You guys come out of the woodworks to shit up christian threads with your anti christian drivel yet when given the opportunity to justify your position you are nowhere to be found.

This is not a defense of protestantism, but you're revelling in the implication of your claim that Catholocism is therefore more in accordance with Christ's teachings. You assume that the Catholic practice of mass has a direct and unadulterated lineage to Christ and his disciples. But your church is a massive institution with all sorts of additional rules (implicit and explicit) and there is no reason to believe that connection has been maintained. The reformers were all aware of this corruption.

>being this autistic

I've made no such implication. I'm not here to defend catholicism or orthodoxy but to show the logical fallacy that is protestantism. It's an invitation for protestant apologetics. If you want catholic apologetics make a thread and we will answer you

Funny how protestants can never justify their theology and resort to name calling. Protestantism truly is a mind virus

Christ's rock built the Bible.
The Bible is now the rock because it was assembled by those appointed by Christ.
Just because Christ made someone His rock does not mean that that person can pass on that status. The pope is a blasphemer.

It does. Literally the reason protestants exist lmao.

>sips blood of Jesus from golden chalice

Not an implication?

Where does it say that in the bible that the bible is the rock?

An implication of what? An implication that protestants will be triggered?

Christ appointed His rock and that person in turn collected the books of the Bible.
It does not get passed on from person to person but by the book that was assembled to save mankind.

>le angry zeitgeist man

Protestants: word of God is the bible that HE inspired

Cathlocucks: word of God is some NWO communist pope

Peter didn't assemble the books of the bible. He died before john's gospel was even written. But you're right his successors did compile the bible, so good that you recognise apostolic succession. Where does the bible or the church fathers say that the bible is the rock? (Protip they both contradict the notion)

>the Pope is the word of God
This what proestancucks actually believe

The bible isn't the word of god. Only jesus is the word of god. Stop idolising the bible

The Bible is the collection of works by the old prophets assembled by direction of Peter.
At this point we're dealing with imperfect humans and I'm going to go ahead and trust the Bible over some random faggots who played politics to get into their positions.

even judeoprotestant cucks ought to wonder about the Scofield Bible hoax
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

This. Not even into religion and you can see that one is almost ad hoc the other is based on comprehension.

CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER

Also, the popes have had fellow followers of Christ killed and have even assisted in launching attacks on the faith itself. The sins of the catholic church make it apparent that they are not of God.

Cathlicucks actually believe that they aren't retarded feet licking pedos

signed!

The jesus says to trust the church passed down to us by apostolic succession. You don't have faith in jesus you only have faith in yourself.

What do you call your father?

so, Christcuck or Jew - not much of a choice desusenpai

Because they weren't christians and they were trying to destroy the church. It was justified killing.

Apostolic succession created the Bible and as far as I'm concerned it ended with it.

No, they were merely outside of Catholic influence.