His Name Was Beranton Whisenant

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/
>Seth Rich gets killed in a botched ROBBERY
>Everyone on Sup Forums loses their shit
>Beranton Whisenant, a FEDERAL PROSECUTER INVESTIGATING THE DNC VOTER FRAUD AND VISA SCANDAL IN JEW CENTRAL AKA HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA WASSERMAN SHULTZS DISTRICT
>Sup Forums is silent
*sips tea*

But that's just none of my business

Feeling sleepy...need my Z's...Zzz

Was he related to the Seth Rich case?

Beranton Whisenant.
That is a fucking name.

>implying that /pol actually cares about anything besides memes

He was invesrigating corruption connected to the DNC in one of their leaders Jewish districts and got murdered

Barely a dozen or so prosecutors have been assassinated in the last 100 years and they are almost never FEDERAL prosecutors according to CNN in 2014

bump
>HURR HES A NIGGER
Doesn't matter. He like Seth Rich were heroes

So Sup Forums literally cares about some white numale Bernout cuck getting killed for walkind around drunk in the hood at 4am but ignores a FEDERAL prosecutor getting assassinated?

WHAT THE EFF I FUCKING HATE RACISM NOW

The mafia. Can we get some eyes on this

The Mafia just does hits for higher up secret societies the same way the free Masons do the low level work for those above them

I posted a thread two days ago that was live for 6 hours. You faggots need to do more

nigger deserves it...i hate hillary a lot...i hate niggers more

Seth is the domino. Once it comes down, all of it will come down. All heroes will be honored.

>yfw the (((internationalist cabal))) has their low tier hitmen organizers get their orders from the msm
>yfw the higher ups communicate through the MSM headlines by understanding ironic satire

It's a lot more serious than I thought. We need to investigate him.

Nope

Seth Rich called himself "Panda" and many other DNC people refer to this phrase, similar to "pizza/hotdogs"

What did he mean by this?

That was months before he was killed though. Stupid as his pun was I believe him it was a coincidence. Unless the DNC is so inept they wouldn't include so many people in on their hit. It's best to only have a couple people in on it and last of all you wouldn't want some shill ((journalist)) with some crappy blog organizing it. The DNC is corrupt as inept, but not that horribly so.

Wow, just read through all the evidence and yep, its a total nothingburger. I don't know about you guys, but i'm very sleepy. Lets all get some rest and maybe delete this thread before you misinform other people.

We talked a lot about it but we know very little other than the exact location of his death.

hate shills.