Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lxanOzQCY
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M
youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can christkikes recover?

Basically, he said he doesn't care which religion Europeans have, as long as they are blonde and blue eyed.

That's Mr. Vikernes showing his true colours, he only cares about "muh race" rather than removing degeneracy.

25 mins and still no replies eh? Here, have a (You)

*tips fedora*

>murder guy, but dindu nuffin
>court disagrees so spend a decade in prison
>migrate to another country
>leech off of his new host without contributing to their society
>make excuse that you're a leech because you're stickin it to da man and want to crash their society
>we wuz vikangs
Varg is an actual dindu

Christkikenity is degeneracy. He fights it.
not an argument
>imlying chrstkikenity is any better than islam
self-defense is not a murder

Varg has autism

The Varg story:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lxanOzQCY

>Islam is not a threat to Europe

Varg is a kike psyop confirmed

And you have no argument.
Islam will be Europeanized anyway. Non-white migration is a threat to Europe, not an Islam itself. Christkikienity - Islam change would not destroy Europe.

And Christkikes generally support Non-White migration (with the exception, that some Christkikes demand that Non-Whites should be christkike as well), so they are also enemies of Europe.

>it was self defense I was innocent I dindunuffin!
yeah that's what they all say

> yfw when based varg hates subhuman polaks

(((They))) are to fanatical and brainwashed to even see

This is an interesting debate, but the amount of threads on this topic makes me suspect it's being used as a wedge by shills to d&q

so you would be okay with a billion christian nigs coming to europe and replacing the native population just because they're christians?

why would he abdul?
Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

Man I fucking love this man, nohomo, he is a master baiter as fug. He mixes it, sometimes he drops red pills that I can't even get how he have gained. Other times he trolls the shit out of you all, and you don't understand lol

A very honest honorable man.

Of course he is, that's how Christkeks think.
If you won't join them in worshipping the Jews, they will just replace you with brown slaves.

I've never seen a nigger, so maybe you know better, as a one.
this
>HURR DURR CHRISTKIKENITY IS THE BEST BECAUSE I WAS RAISED AS CHRISTKIKE LOLOLOLOLOL PRAISE YAHWE LONG LIVE ISRAEL11!1111
>muh divide and conquer meme
We are true Europeans, and Christkikes are not, and never have been our brothers. They support non-white immigration, and defend everything foreign to us.

just look in the reflection of the toilet water your cleaning

obviously abdul, import more shitskins and niggers am'rite?

Bants aside, no this is not a Varg post they go like
>Stop watching cartoons
and 1 post by this id

>nearly 2 millennia of European Christiandom
>degeneracy
what are we even degenerating from besides tree fucking

>make edgy music like a nigger
>set things on fire like a nigger
>kill someone in "self-defense" like a nigger, yeah because a rumor totally counts as self-defense, and cutting the body up into pieces afterwards was totally self-defense
>hold a woman and child hostage like a nigger
>rape them like a nigger
>go to prison like a nigger
>flee your homeland instead of defending it like a nigger
>lives on welfare like a nigger
>still pops a bunch of children but can't take care of them properly like a nigger
>thinks nords build the pyramids WE WUZ KANGS like a nigger

Varg is a nigger

wrong vid
>Where do the slavs come from?
youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI

Was the raping in self defense too?

>we have been pagans for 500k+ years
mate we haven't even been homo sapiens sapiens for 500k+ years

>christianity is weak
>annihilated paganism and conquered the western world
really makes you think....

Affirmative action for Pagans???

Just because centuries of murder, arson and destruction of writings and schools was used to forcibly convert many of our European ancestors to Christianity doesn't mean that we cannot redress that terrible wrong today and embrace the Gods of our ancestors! Should we demand that the state recognize our sufferings as Pagans and institute affirmative action to correct the historic wrongs. All Europeans are victims of this. This way, white people who reclaim their history can get some affirmative action and preserve our European traditions.

checks flag
>doesn't like metal.
>tons of unfounded accusations
Nigger confirmed.

those minor details cant stop varg

sometimes he has good points but the guy clearly has no understanding of anthropology

at one point he claimed Europeans were genetically majority neanderthal

This one Italian Christian... please send her to me

Aww, so now christkike use "muh poor pagans" argument? As I rembered, you cried when the true Romans insulted you in the same way
>american education
all of things you have written are either strawman or just showing your ignorance
no, because he hasn't raped anyone
damn, why are all these christkikes from a non-country of the us?
i think (((their))) minority in the us might be a reason
and yes, kikes tricked us because we were too tolerant and naive, now we must revive our culture
i think he meant homo species in general

homo deals with scales in the millions of years

it gets a bit weird with interbreeding between sub-species though

he's insane. insane people still have good ideas but it doesn't make his opinion worth listening to, especially compared to a non-murdering welfare migrant. no one in this thread is even as degenerate as varg. his cult followers only follow him because he made decent music a long time ago.

No then our forebears were Neanderthals.
After the next iceage, we will have evolved again, so is our belief as said in völuspá.

Yggdrasil is torn down by a Jötun, but two humans survive. From them comes a new tree, a new and better mankind, we evolve.

youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY

Varg is an illiterate nordicist fag.

>"insane" people still have good ideas but it doesn't make his opinion worth listening to
bluepilled thinking in nutshell

there is quite literally no evidence to suggest neanderthals were fucking pagan

Always bump for Day of the Axe.
Get the fuck off my White board foot washers.

You would be no match for him, he would chew you up and spit you out

if somebody quotes bible and treat it as anything more than a jewish book, then he is not fucking worth discussion, everything you will write him he would reject, because "muh satanist propaganda"

Anyone else jealous of Varg? He is definitely living the dream.

>scizophrenic murderers on welfare are BASED you're blue pilled if you don't think you should take their rambling seriously

burrial rites matches find his vid about it, they took out the skull and another bone as we did into quite newer time. I am not sure when it ended. Didn't find pic, but he often uses it.

>I disagree with you and therefore you are wrong and I won't talk to you
Day of axe when?

>we were pagans for 500,000 years
>forgets to mention the pagan gods worshiped now came from the Indo-Europeans only a couple thousand years ago
Yes, worshiping rocks is the same as worshiping Dyeus

not jealous, but I would love to have my own farm yes.

Varg is a pathetic nigger who does nothing but divide and conquer. He claims he only cares about race, but if a blue-eyed, white man worships Christ then he suddenly deserves to die. The hypocrisy is through the roof, and it always has been. He is an unhinged psychopath and a murderer who fled his homecountry to lecture others on morality from France.

>makes fun of the King of the Universe
>worships a literal faggot because he wuz vikangz and sheeit

Hell awaits you heathen.

How does Varg plan to accumulate a politcal force big enough to save Europe if he calls the majority of Europeans basically niggers?

This.

>scizophrenic murderers on welfare are BASED
it doesn't fucking matter who they are
it matters if they are right
and
>varg is not schizophrenic, because he was even tested for being schizophrenic, and it turned out that he's normal
>murder is not self defence
christkikes are cherrypicking some quotes from a bible and then say that "oh look christkikenity is based1!11 praise yahwe kill whitey!11", and if they are out of argument, they will end on writting some bullshit about satan
very glad you didn't say that Dyeus is a christkike god
and a real christkike should not scream "Deus Vult", it would be like screaming "Zeus Vult"
but Varg meant paganism in general, not just the form of paganism that was the most popular in Europe
christkikes
>hurr durr kill all fedora infidels defend christkikedom yahwe vult
>what? return to our own roots and get rid of christkikenity? FUCK OFF DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL !11111
there is no hell, you should not trust jewish books if you claim to be redpilled
by redpilling Europeans, obviously

>Implying that white women going off to Africa to feed Africans is better
No its not better. It's rotten. And that's exactly what I was trying to say.

Bi-weekly reminder

(((You)))

So all the efforts made by the new right to purge neo cons and other (((conservatives))) and to unite under one banner will be destroyed by the divisive pagan idiots. Seriously what the fuck is your problem? No ones stopping you from worshipping a tree, just stop playing into (((their))) divide and conquer game.

>9 posts by this ID

How much is Varg paying you? Why are you wasting your time defending a nigger tier white man from the northern hemisphere?

Gtfo shill.

He is certainly being far more reasonable in this video and as a Christian I agree.

Obviously I would rather my children marry European Christians than African/Middle eastern ones.

Preserving your blood and race is NOT anti-Christian.

>Inb4 Galatians 3:28

That is in regards to faith and salvation, not to promote race mixing and the removal of borders.

God has scattered us and made us purposely different, to race mix and saturate a nation's population is abhorrent and a rebellious act.

i like this. fuck the kike divisionists. unite against islam and jewry.

>by redpilling Europeans, obviously

Did you even read my question?

If according to Vargs ideas all Europeans that are not blue eyed and blodne (which is the majority of Europeans) are not Europan and you tell them that - what do you think? Would they support Varg yes or no?

muh heritage

>it doesn't fucking matter who they are
>it matters if they are right
He's a shitty person and is wrong, feels good.

>christkikes are cherrypicking some quotes from a bible and then say that "oh look christkikenity is based1!11 praise yahwe kill whitey!11", and if they are out of argument, they will end on writting some bullshit about satan
Cherrypicking quotes from the bible is actually intended to do the opposite, to make Christianity appear too pacifistic. It's only in context where it makes sense, what's your point?

>very glad you didn't say that Dyeus is a christkike god
>and a real christkike should not scream "Deus Vult", it would be like screaming "Zeus Vult"
>but Varg meant paganism in general, not just the form of paganism that was the most popular in Europe
Crusade isn't scriptural, so there is really no teaching against this. "Turn the other cheek" isn't a hard-and-fast rule to live by, it's a general rule of don't-be-a-nigger-and-start-pointless-fights. It's not a moral duty to do this in the way the Commandments are. "Paganism" in general is still polytheism and gets blown the fuck out by aristotle multiple times. see: actus purus

>there is no hell, you should not trust jewish books if you claim to be redpilled
t. thinks Jesus wrote the Bible

>by redpilling Europeans, obviously
yes have fun trying to convert europeans to paganism - there is a reason kievan rus came about - because orthodoxy is more comprehensive and defensible than slavic paganism or any other pagan belief system for that matter.

You're losing it. You're never going to gain any ground, let alone be taken seriously if all you do is hurl words like Christkike, and other meaningless words such as "hurr dur". It makes you look weak, like you have no arguements, because the fact of the matter is that you don't. You want to larp as a viking, because that's seemingly badass, but you never seem to be able to do anything but throw empty words at whomever might criticize you and your fellow neckbeards.

>yes pagan goys, unite with us!1111
>oh, but take some of those negroes to your country because you know they are christkike, so it's fine
there can't be any unity with christkikes, because they don't care about europe, they just care about their desert religion
and if you don't, then you are not a real christkike
0$
Turning "niggers" to righteus Europeans, therefore redpilling them, obviously.
Yes, heritage matters.

Fuck off kike shill back to israel.

So let me get this straight: Varg is literally so autistic about blond hair, he would have his daughter rather marry a blond Turkish muslim - wherever the fuck he thinks he will find one btw - than a black haired Italian woman?

Dude...

Bumping for Based Varg
>varg is a nigger
You're a nigger if you don't like Burzum

Don't reply to this thread anymore. This guy is a shill and is trying to divide and conquer.

If you're not against us then you're with us.

I hope that OP is an ethnic German. Otherwise it would be a shame for a Pole to support such nordic-germanic ideology.

but he's not right. he can have some good views but everyone in the world has a few good points. most of his videos are just ramblings of a psychopath. that's why he's a meme. he makes poor excuses for murder and leeching off of a host country that isn't his, just like every other piece of shit that is bleeding our society. I know Poland doesn't have to worry about it, but it's really taking a toll on first world countries letting murderers loose just to take money from those who contribute.

Single sentence replies to multiple rebuttals. This is a major red flag for atheist reddit users. I am not usually in on the reddit bashing, but this is one form of reddit species I cannot stand.

good vid but he fucked up on few things, namely the oberkassel skull he showed, which is a reconstruction from the actual skull they found which was more damaged and teethless, and the nature of the earliest Indo-Europeans, which were fairly "pigmented" at least in the Yamnaya branch

this

Varg loves everyone with blue eyes. Even kikes. Makes sense. He's controlled opposition since 2014 anyway.

that has nothing to do, i can tolerate them but in their own homeland. theres no need for them to go to europe, idc what their religion is, a nig is still a nig. the hordes of individuals currently invading your country are all muslim, yet you manage to fit christianity into this mess

CIDF has arrived. As impotent as laughable.

At least I can still like Varg for making Christcucks so butthurt.

Yep but his brainwashed teenage fans will still argue with you no matter what. I fucking hate Christians too but Varg is even worse.

You fucking polack stop worship this snow nigger. "pagans" in poland are most degenerate punks in this country

also praise JP2 the greatest pole

I'm just having some fun with plumbingbro

I didn't even mention Christianity.

> B-but my kike script, i-it says here..uh--

picrel
but you do realize this book has been written by a kike? oh wait... christkikes love jewish books and prefer them than their blood, obviously
>Cherrypicking quotes from the bible is actually intended to do the opposite, to make Christianity appear too pacifistic. It's only in context where it makes sense, what's your point?
Christkikes cherrypick some quotes from the bible to make it seem like it is anti-jewish, or whatever they try to prove. They also love to push the "interpretation" meme to make their religion fit to their views.
>to make Christianity appear too pacifistic
Christkikenity is expansive, but enweakening European men, pushing (((morality))) meme on them.
>t. thinks Jesus wrote the Bible
No, but still the Jews wrote the bible.
>there is a reason kievan rus came about
For diplomatical reasons, same as Poland.

>"Turn the other cheek" isn't a hard-and-fast rule to live by, it's a general rule of don't-be-a-nigger-and-start-pointless-fights.
Here comes the INTERPRETATION MEME, what will come next? "Muh pagan gawds are fallen angels"?
>"Paganism" in general is still polytheism
Yes, but pagans don't treat gods in the same way as christkikes. They treat them more as an aspects of nature, values, et cetera.
Dumb brazilian monkey screaming bullshit again.
Your problem is pushing ad personam everywhere instead of discussing. Now kys.
>JP2
twój karaluch nie tu------->

Many of the Jews settled in those parts have been brought to the font of baptism more by force than by preaching. Now, I consider the intention in such cases to be worthy of praise, and allow that it proceeds from the love of our Lord. But I fear lest this same intention, unless adequate enforcement from Holy Scripture accompany it, should either have no profitable result, or even (which God forbid) the loss of the souls which we wish to save should further ensue. For, when any one is brought to the font of baptism, not by the sweetness of preaching, but by compulsion, he returns to his former superstition, and dies the worse from having been born again. Let, therefore, your Fraternity stir up such men by frequent preaching, to the end that through the sweetness of their teacher they may desire the more to change their old life. For so our purpose is rightly accomplished, and the mind of the convert returns not again to his former vomit. Wherefore discourse must be addressed to them, such as may burn up the thorns of error in them, and illuminate what is dark in them by preaching, so that your Fraternity may through your frequent admonition receive a reward for them, and lead them, so far as God may grant it, to the regeneration of a new life.

- Pope Gregory the Great on forced conversions

If we have to consult concerning military affairs, the opinion of a man experienced in warfare should be waited for, and his counsel be followed; when the question concerns religion, think upon God. No one is injured because God is set before him. He keeps his own opinion. You do not compel a man against his will to worship what he dislikes. Let the same liberty be given to you, O Emperor, and let every one bear it with patience, if he cannot extort from the Emperor what he would take it ill if the Emperor desired to extort from him. A shuffling spirit is displeasing to the heathen themselves, for everyone ought freely to defend and maintain the faith and purpose of his own mind.

- Saint Ambrose on forced conversions

>I have no argument
t. butthurt LARPing varg cultist

tell him that I have long been considering with myself about the case of the Angli; to wit, that the temples of idols in that nation should not be destroyed, but that the idols themselves that are in them should be. Let blessed water be prepared, and sprinkled in these temples, and altars constructed, and relics deposited, since, if these same temples are well built, it is needful that they should be transferred from the worship of idols to the service of the true God; that, when the people themselves see that these temples are not destroyed, they may put away error from their heart, and, knowing and adoring the true God, may have recourse with the more familiarity to the places they have been accustomed to. And, since they are wont to kill many oxen in sacrifice to demons, they should have also some solemnity of this kind in a changed form, so that on the day of dedication, or on the anniversaries of the holy martyrs whose relics are deposited there, they may make for themselves tents of the branches of trees around these temples that have been changed into churches, and celebrate the solemnity with religious feasts. Nor let them any longer sacrifice animals to the devil, but slay animals to the praise of God for their own eating, and return thanks to the Giver of all for their fullness, so that, while some joys are reserved to them outwardly, they may be able the more easily to incline their minds to inward joys.

-Pope Gregory the Great on preserving culture in paganism

>karaluch

Ty kurwa baranie ty

>polska pogańska
sranie pod siebie zabijanie się o kawałek ziemi

>polska chrzescijańska
Wojtyła głową największej organizacji na swiecie

Remember that Saint Ambrose and Pope Gregory the Great (only two popes called the Great) are the most authoritative in the Roman Catholic Church. Their methods are the standard

God... I hate this faggot so much and all of his cult following, you are more annoying than the atheists

degenerate barbarians

Hasn't read all of your walls of texts, but i'll answer some:
>Jesus was a jew, the "Nordic" picture of him was just a propaganda to make Europeans accept him.
>Christkikenity is reformed judaism, so of course christkikes aka reformed judaists hate orthodox judaists, just look how chriskike hate other christkikes, like the catholics hate protestants
>hitler defended christkikenity for political reasons, but unofficially treated it as a foreign cult to fight later, well, for some time he was even defending communism and signed alliance with the soviet union
>pure christkikenity was in medieval period, especially the dark ages and late antiquity, later christkikenity was more and more paganized, and that's why some europe could develop later
>