This is seriously frightening

This is seriously frightening

Nigs do this all the time, house panel OK or not. Might as well let whites defend themselves especially in a shithole like Lansing.

>dindus on suicide watch.

Gangbangers forever btfo

0/10 fuck off
>inb4 "1 post by this ID" by OP

>sage

No. It's not.

That's cute

clean your fucking room, todd

I know right, and nothing will even happen to the government that had shat all over people's constitutional rights

I have 31 other firearms. All more gnarly than my tiny subcompact carry piece, and the "advanced far right wing military training" to use them.

Hey the house actually did something smart. bravo.

Already legal in 5 states.

Michigan chiming in here: We can allready open carry. It has never been illegal to do so. You can strap on a gun like a cowboy, or sling an AR-15 over your shoulder.

Soon as you put on a coat and cover it up, you have broken the law. It is a dumb law. What is it anyone's business if you have a gun on you or not?

I have a 357 Magnum strapped on my ankle whenever I step out of my house.

Well if stringent gun control laws work so well in Chicago im sure this is a sign the opposite will be awful...

gj lakefags

I used to work at wings over in East Lansing. We used to spit our chew in the deep fryers so it would make loud bubbling sounds.

>Michigan

Is that jebs new glockamole?

Nice gun bro

nice hand fatty

nice

>People with the Constitutional right to have a firearm will be allowed to have a firearm

Thank Christ I hope this passes.

Awesome

If everyone is dangerous no one is

We have constitutional carry here in based Missouri.

Become a free state, Michigan!

I like the cut of your jib.

guns dont scare me
careless, reckless, stupid and crazy people with guns scare me

i got one friend who is an avid gun nut, participates in numerous shooting events at a local gun club, showed me his rifles. he was very careful to keep the muzzle pointed away from the both of us, made sure it wasnt loaded. wasnt scare at all. thats gun safety

i have another friend who had recently bought a glock (no saftey was a feature he thought was cool) at a gun show, to a friends party, (where we were all drinking beers) he begins to get asked about the gun, takes it out (doesnt check the chamber) passes it around, so others could "check it out" one guy is holding it and its pointed at another friend about waist level, (imagine a group of guys standing in a circle chatting, hes holding in such a manner as to check the sites and how it feels in his hand) this is not gun safety, this is fucking idiotic and careless and reckless, THIS scares me.

>But muh training
Keep your boogerhook off the bangswitch and it won't go off.
Despite what some people would have you believe, guns don't just go off (unless you have a shitty gun or shaky primers).

Why is that scary.

It's fantastic.