What's Paris agreement?

What's Paris agreement?

Where in Franzania is this wonderful place of diversity?

What happened to this city?

(((Multiculturalism)))

Diversity & Multiculturalism

see
a big jewish trick.

Your tax dollars go to solar panels for the Congo.

250 000 jews. Probably the most jewish city in Europe

Voting rights for ethno-masochists happened.

We don't have dollars and I'm pretty sure all Polish taxes stay in Poland.

the word amongst jews nowadays is that france isnt safe anymore for them
the french are horrible antisemites!

Why would Jews want to share city with muslims?

Only white people do that. China is part of the Paris agreement but they didn't agree to that.

A bunch of commie liberals got together in Paris and made an agreement to fuck over the world

I dunno, ask them.

kike spotted

feels like home, maybe I should move there

Oh, they don't. But they're jews, they can leave. The native French population on the other hand...

Its where we all kick in a few billion to develop drones that go and extinguish fires ignited by 3rd worlders to heat their house and cook their food in the name of climate change.

nonwhites

Why do they even call it diversity and multiculturalism when everyone lives in their own ghetto? Fucking kikes.

Literally:
Pollution is bad, therefore we must accept mass immigration, gay rights and empowerment of women.

Not even kidding

Did Poland even sign it? I've never heard about anything like this.

These are taken in the 18th district of Paris, which are indeed well known for being a landing spot for migrants.

If you ever come visit Paris for some reason, just don't go there

I was in Paris last year and the first thing I saw after I got off the airport/trainsation, literally the first thing was a black person cooking corn in a shopping cart and immitating chicken noises to gain attention for potential costumers, I suppose. Then someone selling bootleg shit on the street and until I found my destination I found at least 3 other shoppingcart corn sellers. What the fuck

>that torn up french flag waving in the wind of what once was paris
>mfw this is the future of europe

Everyone signed it but US, Syria, and Nicaragua. Even North Korea signed it.