We should definitely hit this hard

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/30/opinion/interracial-marriage-loving-virginia.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=0

we should really start mucking up the NYT more...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S55Rk
archive.is/knOfT
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please use archive.is on sites with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait. Thank you.
archive.is/S55Rk

Go be a covfefe somewhere else.

bump for lulz. cant wait to read all the stories about "my wife's son"

I don't know how you keep doing it but you're okay.

Bump

based normway bro keeping up the good fight

Thanks, United Kingdom

>I have been culturally enriched with HPV, HIV & herpes andI won't let right-wing hatred effect my marriage. #LoveWins

perhaps an oppurtunity to red pill on the effects of race mixing
>pic related

also, maybe red pill them on the fact that mixed race people pretty much always die when they get leukaemia. see:
> archive.is/knOfT

has potential

Bump

..but...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

My response:

What race (or races) do you and your partner identify as? *

Litinix for me
Partner: Proto-negroid-neanderthal mixed gender neutral self identified japanese
YOU HAVE 490 WORDS LEFT.

What, if anything, have you learned about being a mixed-race couple before and since your wedding? *

Browsing Bakset weaving forums is a waste of time
What challenges, if any, have you faced in raising biracial children, if you have them?

My childeren were severely retarded because we adopted mixed race zulu-aboriginal kids. They also have identity issues about what desert culture they belong to. I made this choice to oppose western imperialism
Where and when did you marry? *
City and state, or city and country, please.

yesterday
What is your name? *
First and last preferred, please.

Juan Horowitzsteinberg
What is your email address? *
We may email you to learn more about your story. Your contact information will not be published.

[email protected]
Submit

fixed

kkkek

Of course the WMBW couple had to be in the back and blurred..

Remember to pretend to be a white woman married to a nigger, and then subtly make references to how he beats you regularly.

I seriously feel bad for whites that have to share a school with blacks. Seems like a god damn nightmare.

Here's mine you cucks

I am Jewish, 60 IQ, the norm, My partner is a black sassy lady from Somalia.

Day time television, I am "beta", so I stay home and watch cooking shows and makeup tutorials.

They are all low IQ and they do not look like me, but that's fine, I like diversity. I have also learned that western imperialists, particularly the most evil countries in existence, Britain and Germany, have not been too tolerant in accepting diversity, and their people give me crude looks.

Jerusalem, Israel

Shlomo Shekelstein.

[email protected]

The Daily Mail is Jewish, contrary to the belief that it is a 'right wing paper', and they seem to love stories like this, and Hitler's life.

>archive.is/S55Rk
i dont think anyone would confuse that paper with the right

>Daily Mail shows images of terror attacks and allows comments for every article
This is beyond redpilled compared to German papers.

Who cares? As long as your partner isn't black.

Told them the story of our third wheel Tyrone, I hope I get the interview

Racist white men sure do care a lot about other people's love lives. The NYT seems to care too, but they aren't getting all angry about it.

Maybe racism has some correlation with having a shitty life. I mean, getting upset over someone else's love life and trying to stop it seems pretty un-American. Maybe it's some sort of mental disease that you guys carry with you from being inbred so much.

Sage
/thread

I lived in Pittsburgh for half a year in 7th grade. I had to beat up some scrawny nigger because he wanted to fight me just because I was new. Niggers are the fucking plague on this Earth.

Bump

Do it

>not using archive for everything
shill detected - never ever ever link directly to the source, always go through some kind of mirror or archive

>We had only been married for three weeks before he hit me. My life married to a cis gendered male of color (pronouns pimp/pimpself) has been wonderful. Send help.

Clicks/pageviews even with an ad blocker allows those trash sites to sell their ads for higher rates.

Always use archive.is and hooktube.com for shit sites.