WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT

WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT

>RITE?

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
archive.is/JMaAg
youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
archive.is/aUT4V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those DNA tests were done before and proved the same thing, newfag.

Yeah but this further boosts the evidence of WE WUZNT KINGS, so it's hilarious

>racist white bitch boy: "i don't give a shit about africa even though i can't stop obsessing over it"

suddenly, "science" happens, and the new narrative is:

>racist white bitch boy: "well golly gee willikers, we were kings and such! hyuk hyuk, take THAT blackie!"

Nobody gives a fuck about subsaharan africa you burger brain piece of shit.
North Africa has a long common history with Europe.

Science always said Egyptians were white, you dumb nigger.
It's retards like you who thought because Egypt is in Africa that it somehow meant Egyptians were actual Africans.

For me it is more:
>Racist bigoted black ''scholars'' persistently claim Egyptian culture was sub-Saharan despite evidence. Cultural Marxist media narrates the fallacies.
New evidence ----> BTFO
Also, did you just assume my gender? You fucking racist bigot why don't you suck my feminine penis.

Actually faggot they were never nubians, only niggers said that, that is what was disputed.

Now that whites were actually kangz, it makes it even better.

But please continue to rationalize it to yourself

assblasted darkie detected

We don't care about Africa precisely because everything good that happened there wasn't created by niggers. That's why there's nothing to salvage.

It's not that we suddenly care about Africa, it's precisely that we don't, because niggers never achieved anything and this precisely proves it.

Nigger cuck. Ancient Egyptians were white. Ramesses II had even blonde-ginger hair. Fuck off nigger.

According to the study Palestinians and Bedouin are the most similar to ancient Egyptians.

Fuck off nigger

>ancient Egyptians were most closely related to Neolithic Levantine, Anatolian and European populations.
>Sup Forums wants to claim this as white

>europe is not white

Well this is straw grasping at it's finest

Now they have to redo Assassin's Creed Origins.

>it's another burger who thinks ancient levantine means mordern t*rk
>he doesn't know where we migrated from

DNA TEST WHITE MAN INVENTION AND RACIST
EGYPTIANS INVENTED DNA TEST

I KNEW that North Africa was the home of the master races! Some dumb subsaharan subhuman has nothing on us!

lmao

>implying the KINGZ N SHIIT had black hair

Neolithic Levant was getting overrun by Central Asian expansionists on the way to North Africa.

White man has his origins in Central Asia and Anatolia, too.

niggers can't even handle gang turf, yet alone an empire.

A group of ancient Central Asian whites didn't go to Europe right away, they went through the Middle East and settled in North Africa and then made pyramids and shiet.

That's caucasoid as fuck, not negroes. What's your point?

>nigger posts something retarded
>slapped by the internet

Yeah someone should have mentioned that only USA (and Sweden?) intentionally overlooks how stupid you guys are.

they are going to spin this into whites stealing their history

Blacks dont have hair they have afros.

Who cares what niggers think

No, you are stealing the history of nilo-saharans and Semites, not ethnic Americans.

that was on one mummy and there were claims of contamination in testing

this dna testing was done on over 90 mummies and has advanced since that early attempt

Dick cleaners BTFO

Egypt was obviously Med master race

What culture will blacks steal if they no longer have egypt?

i can't come up with anything

Ancient egyptians were redhead nords.

In a few hundred years they will claim south africa was the work of blacks

This has been known forever. This won't change anything, niggers can't comprehend logic. They'll still be convinced their worthless race was something more than they are before the evil white men came.

>a once thriving society that was the jewel of the continent
>destroyed by the greed and ignorance of marauders and left as a cautionary tale
Yeah seems like they do deserve the credit of South Africa.

they already have and the answer is all of them and yes afrocentrism is this retarded

Im not sure what your point is so let me explain

South africa when ruled by whites had the same crime rate as any pick of european countries at the time.

Now go and look at the crime rates when the black power party ( ANC ) took power, whites are being killed and the country is falling apart

Exactly, that was my point! It was once a tale of civilization carving itself out and advancing tribal societies. Then the tribes decided that all that modern medicine and services was evil. They do deserve the credit for that, since they did do it after all.

They have American culture. No need to steal.

Look at the magnified region. Look at what groups correspond to red and yellow. Look at what groups correspond to purple and orange.

Maybe you retards should actually look at the study instead of blindly swallowing what's reported

Neolithic Europeans weren't the same as modern ones anyway. They're not even clearly defined on the genetic map.

Didn't they DNA test King Tut and it turned out he had British genes and then the locals in Cairo tried to cover it up?

>look at this unsourced image goy
>please believe me goyim

Fuck off chaim you utter fag

Here we go again.....

No, that study was performed in 2010 and nothing has supported it since (including this study). Most everything points to the idea his DNA was contaminated.

Even the Nature.com article on this new one notes it:

>Egypt’s searing climate and the ancient practice of embalming bodies has made the recovery of intact genetic material daunting. The first DNA sequences thought to be from a mummy were probably the result of modern contamination, and many scientists are sceptical of purported genetic information acquired from the mummy of King Tutankhamun.

What the fuck were the British doing in Ancient Egypt anyway?

How was your day chaim?

The figure was included in the Daily Mail article (the most widely posted and read article), but I guess it does help to source it, since this one doesn't include it (figure 4 in the study): nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I somehow think this isn't going to budge your idea the Ancient Egyptians were white though.

sauce for pic related can be found here archive.is/JMaAg

>he's disputing the idea ancient egyptians looked like brits, he must be a KIKE

>www.nature.com
>as source

Might as well quote cnn

They were tanned germans

SCIENCE IS RACIST.

When will everyone admit that the Egyptians were actually aliens?

The real redpill is that no one was ever kangz.

>Aliumz

>We actually were kings
>We actually enslaved niggers and made them build pyramids
>We cucked kikes enslaving them and made them build even more wonders for us
>We were the true genome of perfection and civilization
feels fucking good man

>latvians
>slavers and not slaves

ahahaha

>The Egyptians were semites
Was there anyone who didn't think this already? They clearly weren't whites because Indo-Europeans never migrated as far south as Egypt and they clearly weren't Africans as their artistic depictions of themselves show.

>Arabs
>White

Everybody except the BLM we wuz KANGS niggers believed Egyptians were ever black

no, you're just a retard who's basing your beliefs on a banner image from the dailycaller

HOLD ON

>Arabs aren't Caucasoid

Dummy. The only Arabs that come anywhere close to blacks are found in the Southern Arabian penninsula, where the local Arabs are about 20% nigger because Southern Arabs and North-East Africans have been trading and fucking for millennia.

That's also why Sudanese, Somalian and Ethiopian ( and Eritrian and Djibouti(an?) ) people are kinda Araby-looking niggers, also.

North Africans aren't arabs, they are something else, not saying that they're White though.
Caucasoid doesn't mean white, all whites are caucasoid but not all caucasoids are white.

You forgot france

>slovakia

they weren't exactly white either

>when you find out Africans aren't Egyptian.

What a dumb nigger

MY ANCESTOR

I don't care that WE WERE KINGS AND STUFF. I just think it's funny that you wuznt kangs n sheeit.

Who all Egyptian here?

WE

Greek master race

Jews were never enslaved by Egyptians.
Not a single archeologic evidence can be found of their presence in Egypt.
Also nothing is found that belongs to jewish culture in Sahara desert that they supposedly crossed.

Mine is egyptian but I definitely don't have KANG blood

>Using shitty outdated racial classifications
It is retarded because it is too generalist and arbitrary, not to mention that it serves no purpose because it doesn't actually track descent just general physical traits.

There's your problem
Egyptians are Semitic peoples related to the ancient Jews, and modern Arabs. Nobody has ever claimed the Egyptians are related to the Berbers.

I only posted berbers because they are North African (aren't they related to semitic peoples eitheir?), just because Egyptians are related to Arabs doesn't mean that they are Arabs.

I don't think that we are even the same species as all the multicultis

youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
Thread theme

roman foot and roman nose

Bullshit.

Everyone know whites are originally from Africa, and this entire threads are just:

WE WEREN'T AFRICAN KANGZ.

But you were.

>well golly gee willikers, we were kings and such! hyuk hyuk, take THAT blackie!

Can't tell if b8 or just behind the times

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find
archive.is/aUT4V

Greek Master Race

We need more reactions. Preferably salt based.

t. Jerome

Mein Hellenic brother.