Still Seeking Justice

Original threads:
Summary of my story: youtube.com/watch?v=oQy_Fm5uAac

Full Story: youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA

Other urls found in this thread:

salinecounty.org/prosecuting_attorney
articles.latimes.com/1992-05-19/news/mn-118_1_medical-examiner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Made_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=BjP0iCOBVfk
youtube.com/watch?v=reJa4G7q6PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump
Did you upload any documents Linda?

Saw your name mentioned in this thread. Worth reading

>yfw Bill Clinton did nothing to stop this

bump for justice

bump because old woman using Sup Forums is heartwarming

>the degenerate anime website you browse for cheap thrills and big cums is the only place that will help a poor old lady find her son's killers

i didn't ask for these feels. have a bump, linda.

Current Prosecuting Attorney: Ken Casady
salinecounty.org/prosecuting_attorney

Ken Casady
Prosecuting Attorney
22nd Judicial District of Arkansas

102 South Main Street
Benton, AR 72015
Phone: 501-315-77six7
Email: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------
Saline County Sheriff: Rodney Wright

Address:
Saline County Detention Center
735 S. Neeley
Benton, AR 72015
Sheriff’s Department: 501-303-5six09

The case has been blocked by our local prosecutor as well as by federal prosecutors. The current Sheriff in charge of the case, Rodney Wright, is the nephew of Dan Harmon, who is the chief suspect in the murders. Harmon was the district prosecutor and also appointed special prosecutor in this case. He used his position to orchestrate the coverup. Also, our current governor, Asa Hutchinson, was a federal prosecutor who thwarted the federal investigation into the Barry Seal / CIA Mena drug smuggling operation in the 80s.

bump

bump

>could this be the ancap future we have always dreamed of?
>semi-reliable vigilante investigator corps
>does it for banter, laughing out louds, feelings only
>world becomes better place once people are free to do what they should

I hope they find them, Linda. I hear there are people around here who neither forgive nor forget. Looks like they've decided to join up on your mission. I, for one, welcome this turn of events. If the people of this country understood the scale and depth of political crime, especially assassination, in this country, maybe someone other than keyboard jockeys on a Melanesian fidgetspinner forum would raise a finger to help. If not, it's fine. You have friends here.

Bump

Bump for justice

Tits or gtfo

I have a link for you

articles.latimes.com/1992-05-19/news/mn-118_1_medical-examiner

Bumparoo

Turns out Fahmy Malak is Jewish.

Hmmm....

Will bump for Linda.

Dani Mathers, is that you... ?

Bump.

Anything you want ma'am. What would you have us do.

This guy needs three foia requests.

>The current Sheriff in charge of the case, Rodney Wright, is the nephew of Dan Harmon, who is the chief suspect in the murders.
how is this allowed wtf?!

I am currently getting up to speed, happy to help anyway i can.

tits or gtfo

Typical small town bullshit.

bump

Giving a fuck 4 Linda and Kevin

We all know it was you.

Maybe you can leverage the release of this movie to get the media to talk to you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Made_(film)

Ill give you a bump, I however do not possess this weaponize autism.

Yo guys,whats cracking ??????? lets solve this !!!!So glad to see this thread again!any luck on police names? Linda did your boys ever visit the chicken shop?

The Boys on the Tracks doc. About her son being killed because of the mena drug ring in Ak. This is sad. her son and a friend were out deer hunting and came upon a drop of drugs and money from mena Ak. And ran. (A previous bag from a drop had been stolen. )Two police men beat up the boys and returned them to the tracks dead and left for the train to run them over. This story relates to mena,Ak drugs shit from South America. This story is the start of the Clintons and their dirty shit that they are into. I wonder if Larry Nichols has info on this for Linda.

bump

WOW IT'S ANOTHER Sup Forums AUTISTS LARP AS INVESTIGATORS

I LOVE HOW ONCE YOU STUPID REDDlT FAGS STARTED COMING HERE YOU BROUGHT THIS FUCKING CANCER

QUICK CALL THE PIZZAGATE FUCKING MORONS!!!! THEY REALLY DID NOTHING IN THE 500 THREADS THEY SHITPOSTED IN

QUICK GUISEEEE WE NEED THE HELP OF THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED FIND SETH RICH'S KI-

I MEAN WE COULD USE THE AUTISTS WHO HELPED FIND A FUCKING FLAG LMAOOOOOOOOO

KILL YOURSELF OP AND TAKE THIS OFF-TOPIC BULLSHIT BACK TO REDDlT

nigger

you came too late. We are castrated dogs here. We only shill and LARP. Reddit can help you

We cant

> still seeking justice
You won't find any here.

Shit's 30 years old. It comes from the age when "digital" was a buzzword that flew straight over adults' heads. Back then, Internet was limited to universities and select few nerds' garages. Everything was done on paper and VHS, everything was physical.

All of it is gone now, like the memories of any possible witnesses that could speak out now if they aren't dead already. Whoever did it made sure that all the physical evidence is gone now. Chances are it was CIA with its drug trafficking. But even if you do drag them into open, you will accomplish exactly nothing. It is a public secret.

Face it, you won't find justice for your son.

But perhaps you can find justice for somebody else's son.

bump for justice

here Rodney white lets see if we can link his fb page to the dnc??Also lets see if we can link him to the chief relative and get a picture,get digging Sup Forums go on his personal fb and see if you can find any pictures to help this make sense.

bump

Or maybe, just maybe, you can work to have somebody elected that could bring the corrupt deep state down.

Good luck with that, though.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I LOOOOOOOOVE BUMPING IRRELVANT OFF-TOPIC THREADS!!!

LMAO SUCH A NEWFAG X---------------------DD

BETTER TAB OVER TO REDDlT AND MAKE SURE I GET MUH UPBOATS!!

In all actual respect, this is Sup Forums not a detective agency. I would rather we get rid of degenerates like Eric Clanton and other fuckwit cucks, than spend time on a crime that may be hard to uncover and does nothing for our Race.

THIS. IS. WHY. WE. SAY. PLEBBIT. PLS. GO. You fucking idiots attract the wrong kind of attention. You dumb fucking American flag waving psuedo-patriots.

>braise geg XD
Fuck off.

bump for justice.. hope you find the help you seek

Wtfs that, memes for bacteria?

>hope
I hope you get the strings from blinds stuck around your neck

youtube.com/watch?v=BjP0iCOBVfk

bump

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

It's old case .. To much buried

ovey goy, totally real picture :----DD

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=reJa4G7q6PE

((((hm))))

>old woman on pol
lol I'm not going to watch your videos because the fact you are on here proves you are a stupid disgusting piece of trash who failed at life

I believe this goes high up it is well known the cia is responsible for drug trafficking . this shows how twisted the usa is it is a sick evil country . problem is the majority of people even here on pol refuse to accept this . the place should be smashed let the states all be independent it may be the only way to end this insanity .

burgers will believe any shitty photoshop

Can we get an email address?

But the murders are tied to the Clintons. That's what makes this our business.

whaat the fuck

So many fucking shills on here. Linda, I recommend you post on /x/, or even Sup Forums.

OP CONFIRMED FOR LARPING FAGGOT

GO BACK TO REDDlT YOU STUPID NIGGER

OP CONFIRMED FOR FAKE NEWS LARPING FAGGOT

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT OFF-TOPIC LARP THREADS

FUCK OFF OP YOU SPASTIC FUCKING MORON SHITTING UP THIS BOARD WITH YOUR FUCKING STUPID DRIVEL

FIND YOUR NEAREST POWER CORD AND WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK YOU WASTE OF FUCKING BREATH

She's here because of Sup Forumss reputation as private and free investigators.

not your personal army, grandma

tits or GTFO

>he didn't even read the thread
KYS autist

I think you should try contacting Mike Rivero at [email protected] he will most definitely interview you.

Have a heart faggot. By the way since this ties in with the Mena scandal (connected with Iran-Contra) it totally fits here in /pol.

I am for you, Linda. I will start doing what very little i can.

Bump for Justice.

Mena scandal is directly tied to Iran-Contra. This makes this post and the case mentioned allowable as a /pol thread since it deals with political corruption.

By the way, all folks who call themselves "oldfags" or say "go back to plebbit"/"lurk moar" these days are generally shills. Please stop shilling this place up you piece of dog filth.

Yeah smart idea bucko, interviewing some faggot LARPing on a cantonese burrito making enthusiast forum

Digitize all the information you have.

Then host all that information for anyone who wants to DL it and look through it. There will be some very smart people that are a little off their rocker that will do it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You need to host all the information you have however for them to have their best chance.

>ignoring OP is a LARPing retard and calling out the only other person who isn't a drooling retard
GO BACK TO REDDlT STUPID NEWFAG

>you actually typed all this out
lmao

I do not want to have to run that picture through any software right now to prove it to myself, and since you sound like a faggot I will wait until further evidence is collected by someone who is not 15 years old that types in allcaps.

I type really, really, really fast. I played EQ PvP before there were such things as regular IP voice chat. I would need to send out information to my m8s very quickly.

Wow so you're a NECKBEARD autist, thanks for clearing that up

I never said I believed it. I did say though that it ties into topics of political corruption and is therefore a valid thread here on /pol. Why are you so fervently against it? How many other retarded threads are posted here that are even more meaningless than this thread if it is fake? You sound like a queer. Please stop sounding like a queer.

Stop saying the "go back to plebbit" or "newfag" or lurk moar" becaues it makes you sound like a shill and a homosexual.

I don't have a neckbeard.

I can understand your pain.
I also lost a brother in a car accident 13 years ago. The culprit, a guy who is son of some powerful politician, denied everything and he got covered with the help of his corrupted friends in his case.

I know Sup Forums did cool stuff in the past, but they cant do much now and both are now cold cases.
Sometimes, life is unfair and justice will never come, specially when the culprits have too much power and influences in the justice system.

THIS IS NOT REAL

THAT MAKES IT NOT Sup Forums RELATED

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC LARPing AT ITS WORST

>MUH PHOTOSHOPPED TIMESTAMP
>MUH INVESTIGATION

KYS

Go fuck yourself Peru, your brother deserved it

Shit dude. Even if this was a larp, why are you taking it so personally? You freaking out makes me want this thread to stay for a couple hours just to piss you off. You are probably the kind of faggot that says "don't feed trolls!" and agreed with media outlets that shut down their comments section.

>2 previous threads
>370 posts each
>EACH JUST AS CANCEROUS AS THIS ONE
>about A FUCKING LARPER

If you can't see the problem, you might want to off yourself

Nope, the culprit was drunk as fuck, but the Breathalyzer test went missing, even after there were a couple of witnesses in the crash.
Strangely, they changed his version of the story a couple of days later.

They did cevered that fucker, but I guess it doesnt matter anymore after so much time.
Justice will never come.

Good go cry about it now bitchboi

Dude you are angry. You need to calm down. Go talk to your guidance counselor at school or something. When I was in highschool they had coping skills classes for kids who did not have a dad and shit like that. Maybe think of taking one of those classes too.

Awwwww the little faggot didn't get to pretend to be an investigator to feel important :(

Stop being disrespectful to this nice lady, you gain nothing by being rude. It's shameful.

bump

If you want to help, tweet this thread out to alternative media journalists. If you can find a flag, you can get me an interview.

>"XD GONNA BUMP A THREAD I KNOW IS A FUCKING LARPING MORON"
fucking spic

Hey Linda. could you add a tripcode so that we can verify that this is you in the future? To add a tripcode, in the name box, type the number sign and then a password afterwards (no spaces after the number sign)

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Everyone I've been lying to you this whole time!!

Go do your research elsewhere, cunt.

Also, to verify that it is you this time, as well, please post another picture with a timestamp

How autistic can you get?

You are angry, my young user! You are fun to talk to! Keep thread alive! By the way, young user. You should really check out the info on Iran-Contra and the Mena scandal.