I got Richard Spencer's Podcast Account Removed

archive.is/3msHx

Last Monday, I noticed that the podcast Spencer produces with his alt-right website had a paid account at SoundCloud, the popular streaming website. The “AltRight Radio” account didn’t have many followers, but some of the podcasts themselves, which one can embed on most websites, had been listened to roughly 12,000 times.

I wondered whether Spencer’s hate-filled podcasts were violating SoundCloud’s terms of service. Sure enough, SoundCloud’s community guidelines were clear: The company forbids “content that promotes or encourages hatred, discrimination or violence against others based on things like race, cultural identity or ethnic background, religious beliefs, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.”

I got plenty of support for what I did, although as expected, the neo-Nazi trolls came out in full force. Overwhelmingly, the most frequent responses from these almost unanimously anonymous users came in three categories: 1) assumptions that I was Jewish, with mentions of yellow stars, gas chambers and the size of my nose; 2) assertions that I’m “gay” or a “faggot”; and 3) revelations that I’m a “cuck” and a very skinny, slight and generally weak person.

But many of the replies also protested that no-platforming Spencer was a free speech issue—an allegation that is false.

The First Amendment protects against government-imposed restrictions on speech. (There are exceptions including “advocacy of illegal action” and “fighting words.”) But SoundCloud is not the government; it’s a private company that has every right to a terms-of-use document that its users, including Spencer, agree to when creating a SoundCloud account. And the terms of use does not discriminate against any group of people; in fact, it prohibits such discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/869285051070111744
radixjournal.com/journal/2016/9/28/facing-the-future-as-a-minority
soundcloud.com/terms-of-use#acceptance-of-terms-of-use
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals love silencing people.

so what? TDS and FTN got removed from soundcloud by angry shitlibs months ago

this dude isnt a shitlib olympian

His podcast is now up on something else

daily reminder spencer is a plant

>spreading the idea of white identity is a trick

nah you are just stupid

>The First Amendment protects against government-imposed restrictions on speech. (There are exceptions including “advocacy of illegal action” and “fighting words.”) But SoundCloud is not the government; it’s a private company that has every right to a terms-of-use document that its users, including Spencer, agree to when creating a SoundCloud account. And the terms of use does not discriminate against any group of people; in fact, it prohibits such discrimination.

I see these pieces of shit pulling this pathetic excuse for an argument since the days of Gamergate. Little do they know that once the right-wing starts to get its shit together, unifies, and comes out of hiding like it's been doing for the past decade, their petulant support of liberties in the private sector will come back to shred their asses apart.

So Spencer violated the terms of a private company which he swore he wouldnt do and they ended up dropping him? No shit sherlock.

Spencer is also just some ultra conservative rich kid who just happens to be racist and is using edgy kids to make himself a little army. If you unironically support him, you are a cuck

>The First Amendment protects against government-imposed restrictions on speech
another day,
another liberal confusing free speech with the first amendment,
like pottery

this hall monitor faggot has no comprehension of free speech conceptually, he immediately reverts to programmed responses about changing the topic to the first amendment.

>The solution to globalism is globalism
No matter his intent, he's completely lost the plot.

someone shoop a plant on his head

>le free speech -strictly- only applies to government so I can ban you from every social platform and still have the moral high ground meme

sigh

i doubt he actually violated the tos, his podcast was boring and tame as fuck. shlomo didn't cite anything specific, just that it was self evident that bologna tits Spencer is a Nazi

Spencer violated the terms of a private company which he had previously agreed to so they dropped his ass. Deal with it aut-right

proof?

>encourages hatred, discrimination or violence
he never did this, show me when he did this on his podcast

>the solution to jewish global imperium is a white global imperium

he is 100% right

"nationalism" is basically libertarianism "im going to be small and weak over here dont invade and enslave my people"

This isn't "people", it's a nazi. Nazis declare war on people. Then this isn't a matter of silencing but self-defense and putting a stop to normalizing them.

OP doesnt know we all laughed and cheered when controlled opposition Spencer got punched.

Yup. A color isn't an identity. Your roots are.

His entire ideology is based around hatred and discrimination. Who the fuck are you trying to fool user?

so still no proof then, got it

how convenient for the chink living in northern europe

oh no
it appears that richard spencer has, once again, been mildly inconvenienced

Except that's wrong you fucking retard.
I bet you are one of the "controlled opposition" shills too.
You have no fucking clue about who he is and what he stands for other than he said "hail trump, hail victory" in a speech once.

how will he ever reco-

oh his podcast is on another platform

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/869285051070111744

Nobody has to show you jack shit. He's off Soundcloud. Both he and you can get fucked.

Kill yourself nigger

(((Kotch)))

>I bet you are one of the "controlled opposition" shills too.

No. Im just not some retard thats going to sit here and unironcially pretend the alt-right and richard spencer arent based entirly around discrimination and hatred of non whites.

OP if you really want to stop hatespeech podcasts, look into Louder With Crowder. That dude is such a hatefilled 1488 bigot nazi shitlord he makes Spencer look like Maya Angelou, may her noble and extremely talented soul rest in peace

Oh wow soundcloud shoahed another one, what a surprise. Guess he'll have to use zencast instead.

ya but his podcast is still available on a platform that isnt run by swedish kikes twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/869285051070111744

You have no idea of what you are talking about. Typical.

Do you have proof though?

Triggered?

World tries to destroy white people. White people fight back. Whites now cited for hatred. Fuck you.

His ideology is that white people and their culture should continue to exist.
How the fuck is that hateful?

>But many of the replies also protested that no-platforming Spencer was a free speech issue—an allegation that is false. The First Amendment protects against government-imposed restrictions on speech.

Why do these kikes always rush to this argument? How do this make silencing people you disagree with less of a free speech issue? "Oh I might have gotten him banned from soundcloud, twitter, facebook, and every other major social-media and advertising platform but the government isn't stopping him from speaking!" Fuck off.

We need an audio host that is free speech friendly. Eventually we'll have a system of services entirely separate from the mainstream.

i don't particularly care for the guy but he's a PR whore and usually appeals things like this and wins so just trying to make sure you impotent snitches are ready for your inevitable disappointment

>Today, in the public imagination, “ethnic-cleansing” has been associated with civil war and mass murder (understandably so). But this need not be the case. 1919 is a real example of successful ethnic redistribution—done by fiat, we should remember, but done peacefully.

>The ideal I advocate is the creation of a White Ethno-State on the North American continent.

>We must give up the false dreams of equality and democracy

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/9/28/facing-the-future-as-a-minority

but please go ahead and continue to make threads praising hitler and making racist jokes one after another.

He isn't the one who banned a person for having a different opinion, so no.

then they'll be the first ones to cry censorship when it happens to them

>donald trump silences reporters and shuts specific outlets out of meetings
>good

>hackjob who has no achievements to speak of besides being white violates a private company's service agreement and gets booted off
>bad

nice double standard you got there.

soundcloud.com/terms-of-use#acceptance-of-terms-of-use

Fifth paragraph under the heading of "Your Soundcloud Account". I know that you couldn't figure out how to look that up, so I assisted you. You're welcome.

wrong one meant to post milo

i meant proof that he violated them, holy fuck you are dense

>discrimination is bad
Prove it.

Spencer is literally /our/ fucking /guy/

>The libertarian supports using "Muh freemarket" as an excuse to violate free speech.

What a surprise.

That's cute coming from a disgusting mutt.
>cherrypicking
burger pls. Besides I'm proud of my golden haired Mongolian heritage.

>muh alt-right nazis
>implying any of the Nazis here don't despise the alt-right
Some tabloid proves nothing. The racist jokes are making a point: you can't handle free speech.

>we have to stop the white people from wanting to be with other white people!

Enough of your bullshit, toothpaste. It isn't self-defense, it's preemptive attack on a perceived threat. You are using the same logic as the Klan. "We gotta kill em before they start moving into our neighborhoods and raping our women. We gotta preserve ourselves from this menace." You can't be tolerant and inclusive if you are leaving out people who don't share your viewpoints. So which is it? Do you want to support a monolithic society that supports your point of view, in which Nazis aren't allowed? Or do you want to support a multicultural society that would have to allow white supremacy and identitarianism due to its core tenants of inclusiveness?

I see neither hate nor discrimination. Also I agree with his view on Democracy and Equality.

It's not a matter of a different opinion. It's just removing someone whose presence is objectively bad for everything.

Try reading it again, without getting triggered, take a deep breath and read it with your brain rather than your feelings.

They're just playing stupid.
>say free speech
>they pretend to hear the first amendment to the constitution of the United States of America

All news outlets are propaganda and should all be burned to the ground

Good job OP. That guy was a massive faggot.

>t. 15 year old cuck who grovels at the feet of older men

Sad!

Well, the difference is that we're right and you're wrong. Standards of moral behavior don't apply to you.

Didn't soundcloud ban the AmazingAtheist and accuse him of being alt-right?
Soundcloud is just another (((corporation))) that ought to be abandoned.

>it's not TECHNICALLY illegal, so therefore it is moral

DOTR

his interview with charles barkley

>implying
Prove me wrong faggot. All news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, The WaPo and even Fox are blatant propaganda because the news sites are trying to manipulate people into believing what they want to believe instead of actually talking about the news. You should leave and never come back because Sup Forums will rot you from the inside out.

Specific quote?

>You should leave and never come back because Sup Forums will rot you from the inside out.

The irony of this coming from an impressionable child who clearly spent his formative years on Sup Forums is beyond comparison. PROTIP: Sup Forums is full of propaganda and it's obvious you've sucked it down like a good little cuck. There is bias in the mainstream media but rejecting journalism out of hand only proves that you are mentally incapable of sluicing fact from bias and/or reading multiple sources.

Stay in school little dude, though it's likely you'll be stuck flipping burgers for most of your life.

The issue is where the the owners of the platform stand politically

Fox is unironically the only major news outlet that isn't extremely biased.

Free speech is for public spaces, and in private spaces when invited. Social media *shouldn't* silence people solely on political views, but that doesn't change the fact that they are under no obligation to refrain from doing so.

Someone send a pic of Alex's house and tell him not to go home lol

Sup Forums is one of the only open platforms for political discussion where you cant be banned fro wrongthink

guess what. When you add these arguments into the politic. It turns out there is a reason every other platform bans it

I would've run those groids over

And this is why I think AnCaps belong with the Leftists.

Well go ahead and prove it then. And go ahead and objectively prove it, not in some muh feelings muh faith manner like the liberals you claim to be against.

The right to exclude on private property is leftist??
You can fuck right off.

lol, what a queer
>hey guys look how cool I am I got Richard Spencer's soundcloud account revoked!
Nigga the autism on this site got an ISIS training facility bombed, thanks for fucking with the obvious plant that nobody on this site but you fell for, retard.

How does Trump silence reporters? Is it illegal for them to actually report anything now? Ignoring their shit and calling them fake news isn't actually silencing them is it? Being shut out of meetings for waging a campaign of hatred and lies isn't being silenced, they're simply shut out of the meeting, not prevented from fair, truthful, and neutral reporting, which is how the problem arose in the first place, because they were doing the exact opposite. The Left are shit, you're just subversive perverts who love everything your own way and fuck the consequences of your insane ideology, and when people fight back, you don't want to compromise, just silence them, exactly as is happening with Richard Spencer.

You 666 hand sign is on the wrong side luci

is alive still or is that nerves

He's alive, so drugged up and in shock he can probably barley feel that

Sounds like your ideology, senpai

>Wahhhh you are a leftist

I don't think the alt-right would appreciate TRS forums or 8/pol/ being forced to tolerate left wingers on their space, either. And if that's the case, then why would the rules change for larger sites such as soundcloud?

Keep silencing us and we'll kill you.

God these lefty faggots are going to make me defend richard spencer.

Because I want them to. Stop with your fairness bullshit. I want my interests enforced, period.

>obviously liberal