Report: Secret Service Opens Investigation into Kathy Griffin ‘Beheading’ Photo

Report: Secret Service Opens Investigation into Kathy Griffin ‘Beheading’ Photo

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/report-secret-service-investigation-kathy-griffin-photo-shoot/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sit9LIeY4TM
vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/breitbart-traffic-numbers-are-cratering
archive.is/zqJhj
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

god damn lefties are ugly.

Good.

She looked like a crazy cat lady in her apology video. Hair all frizzy, no make-up, head shaking and eye rolling as she rapidly spoke.

All she wanted was to be loved again.

LOCK HER UP

Just trying to imagine the shitstorm if someone had done this in Obama's first year.

Why are women so shit at humour.
>tehe, i beheaded drumpf xD

HANG HER HIGH

LYNCH THE COMMIES

PLEASE LET ME COME AND LIVE IN AMERICA I WILL GLADLY KILL FOR IT

>all lefties are ugly
Satanic d.ubs confirm.

Still would spank that bony ass tho

Trips double confirm

ugly

Bump

Even better, imagine any male wielding female head. He would be in prison, awaiting his death penalty

What the actual fuck

Hmm

>to inteligent to pose

...who cares?
Why the comparisons to Obama or Hillary?
"I think you are a shitty president and I'd like to behead you"
a bit violent, but whatever, if this is something someone wants to express let them do it, afterall the fucking 1st amendment is one of the few good things about burgeristan.
Doesn't matter in which way or to which president.

Bump

>three bumps

THE GRAPES, TUCKER

Reality show black humor or death threat?

Muslim friend, I know you in Germany are accustomed to beheadings and hating your officials, but here in America, such an image reminds us of shitskins and showed us her Irish goblin face, which absolutely no one wants to see.

One of the sides controls the laws. In 2008 gays couldn't marry. In 2016, Obama signs an executive order for tranny bathrooms. In Canada you can be prosecuted for using the wrong pronouns. This was their hill, and now they will be buried in it. You can thank the t in LGBT for the pendulum swinging irreparably to nationalism. Sub 1% of the population.

bump

Beyonce without makeup

Women are funny, okay. Get over it.

Hahaha this shit is honestly hilarious

>Bu-But my freedom of speech

That sick, demon possessed witch needs a good dunking in holy water.

>wants to "spank"
>this
chug a gallon of bleach

She can make a moustache herself without any hair

no makup holy shit

>OH GOD SHE IS LIKE A MUMMY
>QUICK, TURN UP THE BRIGHTNESS TO 100%
>SIR, WE ARE ALREADY AT 100
>THEN GO HIGHER

>Just trying to imagine the shitstorm if someone had done this in Obama's first year.

But but that one time someone made an effigy of Obama (and then was promptly arrested and interrogated by the Secret Service, which the Jew media forgets to mention, coincidentally...) so as you can see Rethuglicans and moral and honorable Democrats are exactly as guilty and commit these offenses at exactly the same rate making them completely and exactly equal, you stupid goyim!

top shitpost

I'd still hit it.

Hey you roody poos. How about instead of making endless threads about Kathy Griffin' s career suicide, you call the venues she's performing at? If you are out of the U.S. and want to help, shoot a few emails.
Endless circle jerks and on line petitions aren't Sup Forums style.

Don't be rude, just ask them why they support terroristic behavior. She's trying to normalize violence.

>when you don't understand the difference between free speech and sedition
Sessions is biding his time, he is going to BTFO all these arrogant talking heads and twitter fags who called for Trump to be overthrown.

>Secret Service Opens Investigation

Hate to be the guy on that detail.

Poor fucker.

Nice

AYYY

Umm if Obama hid it, it didn't happen.

Fucking subrural retards these days, I swear.

is that carrot top or what's his name

that might be true, but kathy griffin is not funny.

Aphex twin is pretty legit.

effigy burgers. It's called an effigy. Welcome to the world of artistic freedom.

That's a matter of opinion. Some women have a sense of humor but they don't work in the industry.

"Ms Griffin, you have a right to remain silent. Ms Griffin, please. You have a right- ...Ms Griffin please stop taking. Stop. Oh god shut up..."

enough free press for this infunny cunt already though

saged

>breitbart

Any credible source?

That's j-zs face shooped

You can't trick me, covfefe

soo...... it is normal to say "I want to behead you" as normal offence in germany?

Women can be funny, american women not

There absolutely MUST be an investigation into this. The shit they took people down for when Obama was in charge was just ridiculous. This crosses over all those lines in leaps and bounds.

More important, even if Griffin is just some irrelevant dried up old faghag, you have to remember she wasn't the only person involved in this "photo shoot". There could be any number of seditious elements involved in this. We, or at least the secret service, has to know what those connections are. This is LITERALLY ANTI-AMERICAN. As much as that's become a cliche insult for both sides to hurl at each other. You can't get any fucking clearer than that. This is pure evil and 100% adversarial to the United States government. This shit has to stop being normalized. The people connected to this have to be found, investigated, and if necessary prosecuted.

looks like a burnt version of macaroons wife

youtu.be/Sit9LIeY4TM

Damn. Carrot top is not aging well.

Tru dat, know what I'm covfefe?

youtu.be/Sit9LIeY4TM

10 years ago.

Like I can remember everything....?

Checked and kekd

I would do anything for love
But I won't do that

Stop bitching, start shopping and putting her on social media.

Bantzmaster meatloaf

Who's bitching?

kek

hehehe this is gonna be cool hehehhe

How could she possibly believe this wouldn't backfire? This is poor taste even for hollywood.

WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

uhhuhuh

>breitbart
get fucked

Talk shit, get hit.

Good now can they investigate Snoop Dogg for wanting to kill Trump

This. Take some action, I'm calling a few right now and saying that I won't support theaters/venues that support people trying to incite violence.

kek

Breaking News - Griffin BTFO of NY celebrations for CNN

YUCK

can I get a sub zero one?

KEK

>shitebart

vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/breitbart-traffic-numbers-are-cratering

Please use archive.is on sites renowned for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.
archive.is/zqJhj

BASEDBART

youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k

Of course not, but that's why I like the free speech stuff in the USA. The best course of action against stuff one does not like should just be ignore.
Though made a decent argument for fighting against it

Wow,she's busted

...akuma?