How do you think God views you posting on Sup Forums?

How do you think God views you posting on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4
youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God doesn't exist so I couldn't give a fuck about his/her/its opinion.

Christian "God" would hate us all.
Actual European Gods wouldn't care.

depends on the board

What makes you think God doesn't shitpost on Sup Forums?

yfw god shitposts on pol

>How do you think God views you posting on Sup Forums?
I think many of you are feral - but better company than many others.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4

youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM

>yfw god shitposts on pol

I totally do...

youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0

im sure hes more interested in what im doing on my other sites

god sees all they say, unlike some :)

When you die, you cease to exist.

That's how we all become just like god.

the streets of heaven are paved with reddit gold

>implying

about 1/3 of its probably a"pfffff" sort of a response though in my defense thats mostly /x/ post

1/3 of it is he cant know that. its true but there are only 20 something people that know... hes done that before

and the final 1/3 is yea that sounds about right

From really far away, probably with a telescope of some kind.

Mark 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

God likes to laugh and I make him laugh.

He approves.

This pepe goes out to you, big guy (you knew that)

Vishnu loves my ass, since I take my spiriual responsibility! That's all he asks of us!

>implying god is real

when you die there is nothing

Very well I'm always nice on here and don't call people names

Into the Lake of Fire to go fag

Idk to be honest.

Because this website exposes so much corruption, occult detail, crimes, etc. This website is hated by the entire establishment, the very group that worships Lucifer.

But at the same time.. I have been pretty damn degenerate and fowl on this board. In order to tear apart an establishment agenda, I guess you'd have to get your hands a little dirty.

Kekke kekkem lol edhel9rd shut up faggot

>mfw christcucks worship jew scribbles instead of actually practicing what Jesus taught.

depends which god. my gods would approve

I think God has far better things to do with his time than give a shit about autistic shitposting on a polynesian coconut recipe sharing website

Why would they care about me when they have a whole universe to manage?

?

Are you fucking retarded

>Most Christians hate gays even though Jesus never said anything about homosexuality
>Most Christians take the events in Genesis literally even though it's unlikely they were taken literally even in Jesus' time
>Most Catholics disgrace Jesus by slurping the Catholic Church's cock
>Most Protestants disgrace Martin Luther and Jesus by slurping megachurch and televangelist cock

Stay delusional christcucks

I don't think He likes it at all. The values of Christ are 100% at odds with the values of this site. It's something that's troubled me for a while. The only people who don't understand this are the nominal "christians" that have no idea what the Bible says because they never read it.

Yea, so that's what you're doing on Sup Forums, calling sinners to repentence?

>Anglo Saxons get triggered just like Jews at the mention of Jesus Christ.

He's probably cool with it

We're on a mission from God