switchedonpop.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf melted the poles

blumpf cant even see her tweets, how will blumpf ever recover desu

>muh climate change
>climate change is what made ISIS possible

Enjoy Brexit.

i would drown myself in her twin polar ice if you know what i mean

>we live in an age where literal nobodies try to get famous by replying to a president's tweets

Oh Bess Kalb sweetie, we both know this was your original plan all along. Darling, it's quite obvious to everyone that you tried your hardest to be the first snarky twitter reply on all of Trump's tweets to boost your e-fame darling so you can get more follows in your echo chamber of tweets. But honey bunches, this is the real world. People get to ignore little nobodies like you!

hahahaha

and they say women aren't funny

DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

>literal nobody
try again sweetie. she's a writer for jimmy kimmel. now be a darling and run along

I thought they did the sciencey stuff and that the penguins and polar bears have even more room to roam around.

>It's another virgin-started Sup Forums thread dedicated to this random cunt on Twitter

Do you think she realises that penguins live in antarctica, where there is actually a landmass beneath the ice?

sage

>penguins
>drowning

reminder that climate change is a jewish plot to destroy the west

tfw she just dropped more scienz than shill nye.

Diversity hire, you can probably count the number of jokes she's written that have actually been used on 1 hand.

>crocs
GAS

How does that make any sense at all? The fucking penguins don't literally live on ice sheets

>Penguins
>polar

This is about the level of intelligence I expect from somebody like baby body bootie bothered Bess.

Why do we have Faggotty Feminazis saying shit like sweetie. Go choke on a bag of dicks you Cunt

>30 retweets

Lol, she's done for.

>female comedians

Holy fuck guys, what if Antarctica melts

cackle

Stop giving this hysterical cunt on a temper tantrum attention.

It is what she is going for.

What she really needs is some strong white man to throw her in a burlap sack, chain her in the kitchen and put a burkha on her. She would be much happier.

stop reddit spacing
you dont have to type like that
see this is how a non autism types

calm down ee cummings

why are lefty jokes so unfunny and cringe?

>144 likes
>Not 1.4k
Trump really killed her career didn't he

BRAMF BEE TEE EF O

>Only 3 retweets and 144 likes
God damn, she was at least 1k+ on both when leeching off of Trump.

>swimming animal
>drown

also Antarctica is a landmass and even has mountains. someone tell this cunt how stupid she is

C O M E D Y

W R I T E R

CANT ALLOW IT TO PROLIFERATE GO HOME GI

33.319991, -118.303235

why would you want a strong white man to waste his time on this jewess?

So she's part of the worst late night show, which are all totally unwatchable and vomit inducing? Makes perfect sense based on her apparent level of idiocy.

I liked it and retweeted it fampais

>neck tat
what a mess

Wow, that was really fucking hilarious. Also, anyone wearing crocs should be thrown off a building.

Do penuins drown hahaha what a dumb ass

Uh... what?

Very redpill bro.

Covfefe is actually a shoutout to Sup Forums

Walk it off, lampshade.

ITT: Sup Forums gets SWEETIED THE FUCK OUT

I BET SHE DOES ANAL

God this lady is so cringe, how much you wanna bet she'll cry herself to sleep every night fingering herself to trump and she fades into absolute irrelevance. What a fucking mess, she's probably schizo

penguins need air to breathe

Apparently being a comedy writer has a very low bar for entry. Mostly you just have to be a kike, I think

Kikettes 15 minutes are over

Sage

sounds more like a sound a seal would make to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=3L7VJl76i9U

All Jewish women do, trust me.

Dude, nobody gives a shit about comic writers. They are just comics that are too fucking weak to preform their own jokes so they give them to someone else who half the time isn't even a comic them self.

Females thinking sweetie offends males. Very redpill bro.

Penguins live in the antarctic which is a land mass not a giant glacier like the artic.

I know Bess personally through her brother.

They're both insufferable cunts as you can imagine, I went to school with the brother and he was kicked out more than once for mental health issues, and he also likes to go out exclusively with freshman girls, even now that he's graduated.

i'm done recycling and i plan to take up littering as a hobby. this is from an ex organic farmer. i hate liberals so goddamn much these days. i must undermine them at every turn possible.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but trump can melt the poles

>>reddit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

she's happily married sweetie to a successful musician, Charlie Harding. you can see her husbands website here if you'd like: switchedonpop.com/. a shame you have to project so much honey buns. It's you with the mind filled with diddly doo and poop

because its chicks making them

It's coverage.

Because you're a dumbass.

If not larping drop some stories.

Not factual. American Jews, yes.

here's the brother. kekkity kekkity koo

kike alert

Nice Khazar milkers desu

You use way too many cutesy words even for a shill. You are either a flaming faggot or a female that cannot think for herself. I am assuming you probably picked up your liberal activism after dating a retarded boy at university.

Very, very redpill bro.

>jew cuck chinlet
like pottery

Ever heard of a funny woman? Me neither.

OY VEY

fits her too, she's ugly as shit except in her fabricated angles, see her bogpill impersonation in

>typos are impeachable
>2 scoops is impeachable
>liberals actually believe this

Why are leftists so proud of not being able to figure out that "covfefe" was supposed to be "coverage"? Is pretending to be a retard cool now?

Reminds me of my jewish fuck buddy. I bet she has a nazi fetish too.

>writer for jimmy kimmel.
admiring these assholes who churn out shit and are hairy

Anyone got her "DADDY" tweet? I seemed to have deleted the image.
Also how many times do you think she has had rape fantasies about him

BESS BTFO GROMPF

SWEEITIE ON SUICIDE WATCH

>neck tat
Fucks either mexicans or blacks or maybe both

>33.319991, -118.303235
kek

>admiring these assholes who churn out shit and are hairy
Interesting sentence choice, India

In Arabic, her screen name can translate roughly to "Enough, dog" or "That's enough, dog."

Liberals have only two modes, smug and outraged.

why is her face so bloated?

semen allergy

>144 likes

she's finished

not being on trump's tweets has ruined her

she will jump off a bridge in a week.

It's her SWEETIE BEETY HUNNY BUNNY CHOO CHOO CHUBBY cheeks

I know that disease. I call it, "Not putting down the fork"

oh sweetie pie. even if daddy scolded me and put me in the corner for hurting his fee fees, i'm still here

>literally took the bogpill

black mexicans

>Get blocked on Twitter
>likes, retweets, and desperate chance of transitioning snarking at the president into a writing career or something goes down the toilet
>hire a lawyer fruitlessly exposing your asspain
Is it a JUST?

>liberals think earth's polar regions are made entirely of ice.
>they don't realize canada owns the north pole and it's actually shitloads of huge islands
>don't realize Antarctica is a fuck huge land mass
>they probably think penguins live in the northern hemisphere

>did a lot of shit growing up (being a bully, playing pranks, making life hell for people I didn't like)
>find a hot chick
>get married
>first kid is a girl. Ok. I can deal with that. I want a son though to carry on my name.
>get a son. He is a retard
>God is laughing at you. FUCK YOU FAGGOT. YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE SHIT YOU DID? YOU THINK I DIDN'T HEAR THE PRAYERS OF THE PEOPLE YOU FUCKED UP?

lol that one was actually funny XDDDD