B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/07/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?67590-Urumchi-The-Ancient-Nordic-Mummies-of-China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we all know that for fucks sakes

King Tut was Eastern European, and sub Saharans only existed in Egypt as slaves 1500 years ago.

The only ones who deny that it was the brief period of nigger invasion at the end of the 24th Dynasty that effectively destroyed Egypt are, strangely enough, niggers.

>racist white bitch boy: "i don't give a shit about africa even though i can't stop obsessing over it"

suddenly, "science" happens, and the new narrative is:

>racist white bitch boy: "well golly gee willikers, we were kings and such! hyuk hyuk, take THAT blackie!"

white people NOR black people were egyptian kings so who gives a fuck.

Go eat your watermelon Jamal

>Niggaz REKT again!
>Out of Africa BTFO
>Ancient Egyptians BTFO

Peanut butter when?

>obsessing over a civilization that literally had jew kings and worshipped jew gods and had a prominent jew population

wow

They were Irish im not even kidding. Irish until the greeks and nubians and romans took over.

Lets talk about Mansa Musa and Mali

The Aztecs had peanut butter for a very very long time before some nigger stole it and said he invented it.

WE

AYO

>Macedonia
>calling the slavemasters of Jews Jews themselves
Oh, I get it, you're jealous.

>DNA evidence is no match for my feeeeelings

Cue the "but daily caller is a white supremacist blog" response.

more like
>nigs can't stop obsessing, trying to tie themselves to SOMEthing of historical significance
>unironically kek at revisionist history that WE WUZ KANGZ
>woke nigs won't stop talking about it even though we don't care
>science proves them wrong, as everyone (including most niggers) knew it would eventually
>kek even more heartily at KANGZposters

>first scientists find humans didn't originate in Africa
>now this
niggers have been getting blown the fuck out by science recently

How the literal fuck does someone "invent" smashing peanuts into a paste?

I don't know how this is even considered debatable. Here is the current president of Egypt. Does he look black?

this made zero sense whatsoever but what can you expect from a fucking leaf
at least i'm not a minority in my country send my regards to muhammad and pajeet

Egypt faced Arabshit migration though. I heard that coptics are the natives (could be complete shit).

Why are white people so obsessed with an animist nilo-Saharan culture? You know those kinds of people still exist right?

This is unrelated but I was just looking up info about this guy and apparently the Egyptian president married his cousin. Fun fact.

>implying we are "obsessed" with nigger "history"

>WE WUZ WRONG N SHEEIT

not

an

argument

cletus, festus and chandler BTFO

I feel for you darkies, being objectively inferior in all aspects save for slightly higher testosterone/muscle mass than whitey.

Did they just test them after the Greeks took over Egypt or before?

That's what you all get for being so damn annoying about it. Be cool next time

There is about three of these threads up at the moment, and they have been relentless over the past couple days.

Why can't you guys be proud of your European history(north of the alps)?

it's getting a little covfefe in here

>implying we aren't
We're laughing at niggers' pathetic delusions about being Egyptians. None of us have claimed to be Egyptian; this is just funny as we see the niggers' shit being debunked.
We have lots of history to be proud of. Niggers have nothing; this one thing many of them clinged onto has been completely blown out of the water and now they have to face the reality of their shitty existence.

>Egypt under lighter skinned people prospered and was extremely advanced for its time
>Culture, construction and economy was thriving
>Black Africans finally invade in numbers and reproduce in great numbers
>Everything crumbles and falls
>We wuz kangz maing
It's basically an ancient Detroit.

Sup Forums thinks scientists are lying about:

>global warming
>the gender spectrum
>add, autism, depression
>etc

but those same scientists are now 100% credible on this issue because they agree with Sup Forums

Hmm...

peru knows, trust me! fpbp

>most Egyptian pharaohs weren't niggers
>oldest human ancestor skeleton found in Europe
>Obama out of the White House

Truly 2017 will be the year people said 'fuck niggers'.

>he thinks the gender spectrum is science

They are paid a lot of money in grants to lie about global warming. If they stop lying about it, then they would stop getting these grants. Who is being paid to say Egyptians were not black?

Egypt is a 3000 year old kingdom. There were several dynasties from different places. Same with China

t. historian

It's called discretion and discernment. Scientists are not 100% right or 100% wrong. This isn't the first scientific and/or archaeologic to tell us what we already knew. Black Africans were not responsible for the prosperous dynasties of Egypt. Blacks are the kangz of appropriation and since they are all too lazy/stupid/ignorant to actually pursue academic endeavors, they just accept some other ignorant niggers saying "we wuz kangz B."

>mathematical models are science

Not an experiment

WAZANT

The good dynasties were European or Middle Eastern. The blacks came in and wrecked everything.

Because they had pyramids and shit

This is way over blown here.
Blacks from africa know exactly where they came from.
Only american blacks have this problem.
A vocal minority doesn't represent the majority.

Hard scientific evidence is far less disputable than theoretical feefees

no, it's actually called confirmation bias.

>literal descendants of America's founding fathers
>nothing to be proud of

Egypt is multicultural, but has always been predominantly populated by African Nile people. I am not saying they are related to ethnic Americans.

We know they're a minority.

>confirmation bias
No it's not. It's called facts, evidence, science and history. No amount of lying and appropriation by blacks with a staggering victim complex will change the above.

Pharaoh-looking muhfuckers.

>being descended from white people is an accomplishment for niggers

We wuz dick washers n sheit.

all members of your mongrel race are easy to recognize on an anonymous image board because of the subconscious inferiority complex that, independent of your will, manifests in your every utterance

nigger.

Cleopatra-looking bitch.

Looks like it's time for another edit.

>>confirmation bias
>No it's not. It's called facts, evidence, science and history. No amount of lying and appropriation by blacks with a staggering victim complex will change the above.

> u-unless those facts, evidence, science and history come to a conclusion I don't lke, then it's a conspiracy

mm'mhm

You're still inferior.
Your people have no accomplishments beyond "social justice" which is fleeting.

Isis-worshiping waifu

White people wouldn't be celebrating like that because we already have a respectable history without revisionism.

Protip: They're getting circumcised, not washed.

Ancient Egyptian baby-mummy

What are you even talking about. Please refute facts regarding Ancient Egyptian Dynasties and their genetic makeup instead of trying to point to other issues which have nothing to do with this. Sup Forums is not a single entity. You have no clue what my opinions are regarding the subjects you listed, being autism, depression, genders, global warming, "etc."

Right.

Next issue: The 'Exodus' never happened.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/07/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/

Dickwashers, dickcutters. I don't care; they're still dickservants.

Here we go.
It's just a joke, mang. Also checked.

My brother, let me drop this woke knowledge on you: the first Chinese emperor was a black man. Black hands built the Great wall to keep the Asians from invading, but the Asians tricked the black men and women and stole China from them.

When you are descended from somebody, they are your people.

Anyway, we founded the Americas, through our fathers.

nuh-uh. b-b-but we wuz!!!!

I'm not going to refute those facts because they are true, like most facts scientists come up with.

Here you're going to be disingenuous as fuck and pretend that the majority of Sup Forums doesn't pick and choose what scientific facts are "real facts" based entirely on whether or not those facts are convenient for them or not.

Okay kid.

WE

How greatly you have fallen from the founding fathers, then.
They aren't your people because you aren't the same stock: you're completely biologically different from the founding fathers. They'd be turning in their graves to see wogs like you claiming to be of their blood.

Cleopatra was literally Greek you faggots. She was from Ptolemys dynasty

She looks genetically pure, untainted by negroid or arabic shitblood.

Yea I suppose we should just let them revise world history to better suit the narrative. Only idiots would actually care about preserving history right?

They're probably talking about before the Greeks conquered it.

Needs muh "BASED BLACK MAN GUYS XD XD"

There are YouTube videos proving this by telling the untold history of the black man in China. The white and yellow men try to hide this truth to keep the black man from assuming his rightful place.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY

Fucking BASED!

This, AFRICANS built this world, even if, somehow, no wheel was ever found in sub-saharan Africa.

>127861234
>t. strawman argument

Real convincing bait, mate. I rate a perfect 9/11

Stay woke, mah nigga. DAS RITE

I sort of imagine all the kids spamming "LE RAGE FACE" memes from 20000 years ago are now MAGAposting on plebbit and Sup Forums.

Our fame will kill us guys.

Will watch along with the youtube videos proving flat earth

>White people said WE WUZ KANGZ ironically
>Now white people say WE WUZ KANGZ seriously

Jogs the noggin

Nobody has ever done this.

Another we wuz.

Good job.

Ancient Egyptians were nordic according to DNA evidence, keep coping you nigger subhuman.

There is actually genetic proof of this.

The founding fathers basically had black concubines.

>niggers
>ever admitting they're wrong or that a white guy is right
Pic related
Niggers wouldn't even accept the savior if he turned out white. Though I'd have a hard time too if Jesus was black

Whites even ran ancient china. Nordic mummies were found there and Genghis Khan was described as red-headed with light eyes aka nordic features.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?67590-Urumchi-The-Ancient-Nordic-Mummies-of-China

oh man what a conundrum. i don't know which data to go with, dnatribes.com or the max planck institute.

Yes, they did have concubines. They also had wives who they had white babies with. I think the white offspring have more of a right to brag since they're still the same stock, the same race.
If you pour water into diarrhoea, it's still shit. It isn't water. Same with whitey "bleaching" niggers. They're not the same organisms. Your white ancestors made America; black people didn't, and, even still, will make very little contributions to it.

Many Mongolians have those features anyway.