Well?

Well?

minding their own fucking business

Fighting their own brothers to free your stupid monkey asses JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

Nothing, that's why every fucking nigger is still working in a plantation.

Well, they had a bloody as fuck civil war over it.

Less than 3% of muslims are terrorists
So what was the other 97% doing about it

Working as hard as slaves on their farms albeit with better living conditions
Working in factories that had significantly worse conditions than slave plantations

If a black person ever brings this up tell them snitches get stitches, they live their entire lives based on that dumb ass rule, they'd have no comeback.

Yes, a century after slavery in the US began. No rush, though.

Serfdom

Niggers will never be satisfied
This is why we need to exclude them from our society

Letting the rest of the slaves be sold to South America by other blacks.

There was a civilwar and stuff. It's not like the slaves freed themselves.

it wasn't there responsibility to do anything about it but they did anyway, you're welcome j'aquarium

Why niggers think the world revolves around them?

>less than 3% of muslims blow themselves up

>so what are the other 97% doing

kek

FPBP

i swear to god they are so retarded

Working their asses off. Some of them even HELPED YOUR ANCESTORS GET OUT. Then, they had a civil war that was partially based on your rights.

it was the 1800s, most of them were busy being fucking poor and working in slave tier conditions to make sure they didn't fucking starve that week. but yeah no rush we'll just drop everything and go kill each other right off the bat to save those niggers right?

fucking kill yourself. god damnit give me your address and I'll personally show you how to tie a fucking noose if you don't know how. Let me fucking assist you, you worthless god damn oxygen stealing piece of racist shit

probably not giving a shit because they were poor and had more important things to do in life
fucking pavement ape

I think the Kinfolk Kollective need to start a Kollege.

What were all the blacks in Africa doing about the people enslaving them in the first place?

Tribes in africa still practice slavery. No matter how you look at this and try to frame it you're going to lose, because you have the privlidge of defending savage niggers who will always be behind the curb en masse.

There's plenty of data that proves white people helped free slaves.

Any other question, Black people?

Who gives a shit, is the better question.

Dumb nigger.

Voting republican to try to stop it.

>black
>using 3 Ks in your handle

Wewwwww

>less than 3% of blacks are gang members
>so what are the other 97% doing about it

Well?

Yeah. We really do suck. All the Arab and African wars over slavery ended before they even began. How can Europeans even compete?

It's almost as if the slave owners were too rich and powerful

It's almost as if slavery existed for 10,000 years before that.... and that the American civil war and the 14th amendment was the first time a government went to war to free another group of people...
Look up who sold the slaves out of Africa and the Arab slave trade while you're at it

>Implying any of these niggers would have the balls to fight in a war

They were probably still hyped up on the afterglow that the Earth was round...they weren't all community college drop-outs with purple hair.

Sage this shit.

>"Less than 3% of muslims are suicide bombers"

So what is the other 97% of muslims doing about it?

Niggers, lazy as always.
Always thinking others are obligated to help them

An abolitionist movement then a fucking civil war.

But of course a basketball american has no education nor knowledge of history.

RARE
A
R
E

Oooga booga da bix nood doh?

Blockading Africa.

Fucking R A R E !

What are you jungleniggers doing down there?

>swaziland
>swazi

That number seems too low.

Also how do you have internet in imaginary land?

It's ironic too that basketball was invented by the whitest people on Earth

Being forced to patrol all night for escaped slaves with no pay and faced with jail if they refused.

literally this

Fought to free you ungrateful niggers

>Swaziland
neat.jpg

>I have a problem
>better resort to violence immediately instead of trying to do anything else that could possibly bring about change

nigger logic

A lot more than the blacks are doing about the Africans that enslave each other over there in Africa.

I don't know, my ancestors were de facto enslaved by the filthy roaches for 5 centuries.

>obvious VPN
come on guys

Fighting a civil war

What are non-criminal blacks doing about nigger thugs?

My ancestors were serfs enslaved by rich English land owners, what were the africans doing to save my ancestors ? huh ? das rite NOTHING, which makes them complicit in my ancestors suffering, when are the africans going to pay ME reparations for letting my people suffer like that ?

Scandinavians?

Dying by the hundreds of thousands.

uh idk how about fighting the bloodiest war in US history?
sage

Only 3% of African niggers profited by capturing their brothas and sistahs in war and selling them to whitey. So what did the other 97% do about it??

...capture and sell each other to the Arabs

What are American blacks doing about modern slavery?

Is there any study which investigates how many of the slave owners were jews?

First they own them an make big money, then the let them free to destroy the white race

Asking black people to stop enslaving black people

The same people that use today's standards to bash Islam's Muhammad for his child bride in AD 600 will, without a hint of irony, say slavery in the U.S. is ancient history and that it's fine that many Christians right here in the good ol' U.S.A. had zero qualms with slavery as late as the 19th century.

wtf I love Lybia now

I've always wanted to be a slave trader

my ancestors were working in factories, mines and farms until 1960 and most of them never saw a black person in their lives

it's the same thing for the majority of europeans on earth...

and why would they revolt for blacks while their own lives were shitty

What were your relatives in africa doing about it? Oh that's right they were capturing you and selling you off for slaves or killing you.

pretty sure the vast majority of jews in America owned slaves

is this serious? Disregarding the fact that jews only started immigrating after the civil war, which states do you think jews even lived in?

Don't hold it in user! Tell us how you REALLY feel.

I remember when this first happened and the police publicly mocked his "le black man did it". And spoke of him as the only suspect. Three weeks later nogs go around bragging.

Fucking Indianapolis is a nig haven full of murders and crack

15th largest city in Murcia
Has several "most dangerous neighborhoods in Murcia"

Get your shit together indiana

LESS DAN THREE PERCENT OF MUSLIMS KILL

LESS THAN THREE PERCENT OF NIGGERS RAPE

What were 100% of black people doing about it?

based

this is true

Being thugs to defend them?

Jews just sold the niggers.
Slaves were mostly a thing for the plantation owners, which were usually the typical anglos.

>So what was the other 97% doing about it?
Not owning slaves, I guess

Shays rebellion, other rebellions, underground railroad workers

Muslims had slaves until the Christian great powers forced the ban of slave trade on them.

And the personal life of Muhammad is brought up, because Muslims don't view him as an interesting historical figure with different morals in a different era, but an example to follow in the modern era.

white people ended slavery around the entire globe

Who cares

youre a millenial used to instant gratification, changes occurred much more slowly centuries ago. Are you also mad we didn't move from monarchy to democracy in like 20 years?

So what 3% were doing something?
What about the other 97%?

>Get your shit together indiana

The entire state minus Indianapolis and Gary is safe

BIZARRE

Is sweden this dumb? There are more slaves now than there were 300 years ago.

What country is that gay flag

It's not slavery if the jews do it

Maybe they decided to "Keep calm and carry on".

Also
>paying penance for something you didn't do
The epitome of virtue signaling

I'm not sure how that's hypocritical when we ourselves were the ones that defined slavery as immoral

Just realised that it said Mike Brown and not Darren Wilson

How many % of black people are felons? What is the other ±10% doing about it?

Where do you get 3% from? Oh look you're a prisoner of war, fuck you because you didn't so much about it.

The better question is:
> "Why were the owners of every single ship that took African slaves to America, Jews?"
> "How come 3% of whites owned slaves, but 75% of Jews did?"

No we didn't. That became the reason in the middle of the civil war in order for the North to have the moral high ground. Happens almost every war.

Yeah but brazil got 7-1 you got fucked by Germany.

>first rare flag in over a year
thank god, i thought i had caught them all and had given up hope