Sluts btfo

Party time is over, Staceys.

roasties btfo!

Does seeing other humans enjoying their life make you miserable and jealous?

Why can't cunts simply pay for their own birth control?

They are the majority of the work force.

Good.

I wish he would ban Birth control.

And Abortion.

Anyone who likes birth control or abortion likes to kill babies.

No

But watching them crash into pieces is fucking hilarious

Can this please be part of a greater movement that makes women become accountable for themselves? Including no more welfare for popping out children?

i disagree w their method of having fun and it creates a culture based on it

>cunts
>pay
Good idea...

Who's crashing into pieces? Imaginary people you've imagined to make yourself feel better about being an incel loser?

Yes actually it does, as I was born too short to have any sort of fun at all.

>no birth control
>sluts get pregnant
>sluts get fired because no maternity leave
>businesses hire men because men aren't women

sounds like a great plan by Trump.

So you want to control what people do with their lives? If women are allowed to be whores, then it only makes it easier for me to put them in the bin, metaphorically speaking, and seperate them from the non-whores.

I like this because birth control shouldn't be subsidied. Its also relatively cheap and easily obtainable so women won't have to resort to abortions ubless they're retarded.

Also BC isnt only used to prevent pregnancy its used to regulate their periods and lessen abdominal pains from cramps.

How short are you?
At least you're honest about it unlike the rest of these faggots.

TIL keeping your campaign promises is now "pandering" to your voters

Woah, Trump is a genius.First take away their birth control paid by work. Then, take away the abortions. The white birth rate will jump up (we all know black women don't work)

Fifty-five million women in America work for religious employers? Really?

Banning birth control is a necessary step to curb degeneracy, equalize gender "power" and bring back functioning familial units.

BC represents the worst in individual self destructive hedonism that as an aggregate is cultural suicide.

Your "fun" is no justification for the irreperable destruction of Western society.

No

These people :)

Go to sleep trump, vlad will be in shortly to Cuck you in.

How about:
1) End welfare support for children.
2) Provide free birth control for the poor.

There's an app based on natural cycles, proven to work, so they don't need to buy birth control once they have that. Although the predictable retards among them are already screeching the app is "trying to control my body!!" rather than admitting it is simply letting them know when they can have sex and not get pregnant.

feminists should be overjoyed at this since having an abortion is ''empowering,'' apparently

They're not though.
If you want to believe that because it makes your miserable existence better, then you're free to do so.
And are you a shining paragon of male virtues? Let's be honest for a second, you're more than likely not.

Removing access for abortion and birth control will only flush the child sex rings with new meat at untold volumes.

Where exactly do you think all these unwanted children go after being abandoned? Loving homes?

> an app based on natural cycles, proven to work
The rhythm method: another reason not to get your birth control advice from Sup Forums.

Abortion is illegal in Poland, but people just go to shady doctors and other shady people to do it.

This will affect my girlfriend now she will get pregnant wtf

i can only enjoy life when liberals are miserable

Can't tell if you're a sarcastic shill or not.
If women don't want to get fired for being pregnant then maybe they shouldn't get pregnant.
I fail to understand why this is so hard to do

I don't understand why these people don't understand the concept of voluntary employment. Do they realize that they can work somewhere else?

It was the same shit with Kim Davis. If you don't want to hand out licenses to gays, then work somewhere that doesn't require that activity.

They are still welcome to buy their own birth control, though.

>claims to be a strong independent woman
>relies on government funded programs to fix her mistakes
Hhmmmm...

angry Roastie detected.

maybe some women actually want children and an actual planned pregnancy still gets them fired.

...And then making me pay for it thru taxation

Why would birth control be covered in the first place?

I hope it isn't covered here, knowing Canada though it must be.

Why are you assuming this will only affect liberals? If it even implemented, most likely Trump will get BTFO like he always does.

I remember when this came up during the election and the media tried to make it look like Trump wanted to ban birth control.

I had to correct a few people and tell them he only wanted to remove government assistance/welfare so women have to buy their own birth control rather than get it for free from the government.

This is the problem with the lying propaganda news.

This, and before Gorsuch was confirmed on the SCOTUS, Trump hinted heavily that Roe v Wade may be repealed (and give those powers to the States individually if they so choose).

This, in addition with Trump's tax plan that gives higher incentives to married couples (and conveniently penalizes single mothers), it's likely to see an increase in White births overall.

Should he remove No Fault Divorce, this altogether can slay the beast destroying families in the USA.

We aren't forcing them to stop, we're refusing to pay for them to continue.

>Textbook r9k autist accusing people of being women because they're insecure and butthurt

And? For the record I strive for those transcedant values every single day, but that's really neither here nor there for this discussion.

One does not need to be a "shining paragon" to realize the utility and necessity of these virtues in our society as a guiding light, one that we all should strive for, not reject because we aren't inherently perfect. Yours is the path of self destruction.

Clearly trumpnis heeding gods word that women must suffer for being women. Prescribing birth control to regulate periods and alleviate cramping is spitting in the face of god and that's no way to secure his blessing on our nation.

But...but my 12 year old daughter should be able to have all the unprotected sex she wants I'm an atheist but that is her God given right

When it's at my expense, yes.

No I just hate human happiness in general, I wish everyone on earth was sad and miserable while I was the only happy one.

>it's le redpilled to not stop sluts from having children and shitting up society with children of single mother scum

I'm sorry to break it to you, Bahamas bro, but you are the happiest man on earth. Everyone else actually is sadder and more miserable than you: you're just too blinded by that hot, Caribbean sun to realize how much happier you are than the rest of us.

I've heard the opposite; that birth control involves flooding the female body with hormones to mimic pregnancy so the body goes "Woah, already got a baby, don't want more in there", and as a consequential side effect women on birth control are also fucking crazy just like how women get when they're pregnant.

also wrong. People want their insurance to cover birth control, like any other prescription drug. Then people cry foul when the people who want it as part of their ins need govt subsidies.

>he doesn't know feminism hinges on reproductive freedom

not just liberals ofc but conservative women aren't likely to care and anyway part & parcel etc.
also idgaf about libshits considering trump to be ''btfo,'' hes a kike puppet anyhow. im just here for the liberal tears

It's almost like they fail to understand that they can't have their cake and eat it as well

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 addresses pregnancy discrimination. It's illegal to fire them for that reason and has been for 53 years.

Then they would have to pick between those two choices. Can't have everything.
There's no reason that a woman should be treated with special work privilages simply because she is a woman. If you wanted to be treated like a man in the workplace act exactly like a man. Men don't get pregnant.

>bitch about others finding joy in this
>say they are all butt hurt as an argument suggesting that you take joy from their perceived unhappiness.
Get your life together

Seeing two 60 year old married guys paying vastly higher insurance premiums to cover things that arent in their risk pool like pregnancies and birth control makes me misersble.

I dont care what you think faggot, until I THINK all humans are miserable I will never stop.

i know that feel bro, cheers

So you want more babies born out of wedlock in detrimental circumstances?
Do you want more single mothers?

Good.

>no birth control
>girls will have sex less to avoid getting pregnant
i know this doesn't affect Sup Forums, but i like having sex without having to worry about throwing away my life/dreams to raise a kid.

oooohhhhhhhhhh, nevermind, just figured it out. it's a "muh white race" thing.

meh, can't let you losers force me to do something. so i guess i'm literally going to breed with some black girl.

thanks for the motivation retards. can't wait for my 20 mixed babies to cuck your white son.

>"working out + working are too hard. lets just meme some faggots to ruin everything good in the world lolol watch the liberal cucks cry as we're literally getting cucked lol" t. Sup Forums

>You're posting this on a mongolian fruit arranging board

not terribly worried about you having any children desu

Why are you assuming everyone has a miserable existence are you projecting or are you a buzzfeed drone that has been activated after their recent Sup Forums BTFO XDDD video.

Several people ITT just admited to it.
Not my fault they are braver than you.
Let's be real for a second here, sunshine, you latch onto policies and ideas that you believe will hurt women as a way of getting them back for either hurting you or ignoring you. For which, of course, you're not to blame whatever.

why can't men split the bill since they directly benefit from it too?

in fact, not having 20 kids = not having 15+ kids on welfare = cheaper.

>republicans are actually retarded

the next step is to cut off the government teat so there are fewer incentives to breed outside of marriage.

Birth control is like $20 shut the fuck up fogbreathing sack of shit

It's more redpilled offer free vasectomies and tube tying.
They would just have to pay to reverse the procedures.

Because he clearly made it evident?
Implying that's going to make women want your ass. You're going to be ignored and butthurt just like you are now.

>implying white women pissed off by this won't breed with blacks directly to punish you
you don't know any women do you?

user quite literally 90% of humans that exist and existed were unplanned.

not forcing me to pay for your birth control and prenatal care doesnt mean theyre being taken away...funny how much entitlement to a mans resources is ingrained in them

Yeah which some poor whore getting railed on a weekly basis can't afford.

I don't honestly understand why someone would think to themselves "I've got a great idea, let me cut b.c. to women"

Having to pay child support for 20 kids, sounds like a fun life you are going to have.

what vid? is it worth watching?

You do realize that abortion is often times medically necessary?

>live in the us
>if you're a retard you're on minimum wage
>get $1300
>can't afford $30/month
>will pay $1000 for an abortion
>or have a kid

>but waahhh we will have to pay more welfare
keep welfare only as a mean of helping the person get on their feet and you can always shoot the criminals and harvest a good organ or two

Weekly basis by different men*

You burgers do understand that this means your nigger population will pretty much triple?

Thank you Trump. My artificial vagina lube is not covered by taxpayer dollars, neither should murder be covered in that case.

Nice try fag, I have no problem attracting women. What I am bothered about is wasted tax money, and laws being put in place that force others to subsidise the life styles of other people.
Should we give people free vodka shots on the government or company dime as well?

>cries about crime
>cries about poverty
>cries about jobs
>cries about abortion
>celebrates loss of birth control

How is Sup Forums this intellectually deformed?

I'm married with children. I don't give a fuck about you or your sex life and I don't need to subsidize that of others.

No, they're too stupid.

wtf?! someone with an ounce of critical thinking on this shitty memes-only board!?

This. No one talks about this.

they dont use b/c anyway

I can't believe you have to pay to have some deadly injury be treated but you get birth control for free, that's some fucked up priorities.

Why don't you get your tubes tied if you love fucking so much and hate children.

Enjoy having more shitskins and hitting the 50% white stat a decade earlier, moron. Shitskins use the most birth control, especially niggers in the u.s.

awesome. stupid whores need to learn their place

Because I wore a condom I bought myself, faggot. I've already done my half of the work.

nice ad hominem, particularly the tu quoque variety
not an argument

>Le whores ruined my life