Mfw there are females here, watching what we say in secret

>mfw there are females here, watching what we say in secret

Respect women

Why? Do they respect themselves?

I respect women that are deserving of respect and agree with pic related.

goy if u dont resbect women :-DD

Who do you think posts the MGTOW threads?

Most of them secretly like us /pol posters. God only knows why. I believe it has to do with the humor and not giving a shit.

>Women
>On pol

Riiiiiight.

sssshhhhhhhhh ;)

Respecting women is the ultimate bluepill. They will instantly view you with a mixture of suspicion and contempt.

>thinking anyone else in the real world actually gives a shit about this place
>women on pol
Pol is satire user

Those SJW's sure are afraid of /pol. Love to hear about university classes studying us. The best is when they try to psychoanalyze us in an attempt to label us and negate everything about this place and the people who post here. You can hear their nervous laughter from afar! "/Pol? They are a bunch of stupid losers! Nothing they say matters... Right?"

>females
what are they?

Silly user. There are no girls on the internet... Now, go back to sleep.

>mfw I met my wife on Sup Forums

Women adore the bad boys. Especially the bad goys.

>Feminine penis

Found someone in need of a helicopter ride.
Keep tellin' yourself that.

Checked

Who do you think the blacked spammer is?

Daily reminder that delicious qt's, and even thots, leftist women and roasties soak their panties thinking of getting their pussies and assholes destroyed by Right-Wing Alpha males and literal nazis.

They detest toxic masculinity because it makes them feel insecure.

It's natural. Left wing cuck faggots are unattractive to them.

And who do you think makes some of the MGTOW threads here? Hahahahahahaha!

thank you my friend.

BS. There are no females on the Internet.

I am a 61 year old woman and read Sup Forums every day. Very Amusing and occasionally informative. Also I pray for some of you.

That is pretty cool. Need your prayers ma'am. Trying to kick drug habit.

Nah she's actually pretty cool and useful, she takes money from thirsty beta males and gives them nothing in return. Basically guarantees that they'll never be able to start a family and pass on their beta genes.

She's also a hot piece of ass.

In that case

tits or GTFO

God, she must be one fat cunt.

KEK
I love the idea of an old lady stumbling onto Sup Forums and seeing this level of shitposting and depravity, decides to pray for Sup Forumsacks.

Maybe there are good people out there.

OR .
MAYBE.

this is b8.

Can confirm. They don't like beta-male cucks. They'll let you think they do, but they're praying a real man will fuck the shit out of them.

>Sup Forums is satire

He does not know how the market of ideas works, especially free one.
Please mount you self on a stick, per instructions provided.

She's actually a perfect 10.

We never traded pictures, so it's not like she was your typical attention whore. I didn't know she was a female until well after. We wuz just playing animal crossing.