Trudeau: Multiculturalism is the answer to terror

Canada will reelect this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihmcanada.com/index.php/about/
cbcexposed.blogspot.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
cnbc.com/2015/11/23/china-used-flamethrowers-on-uighur-terror-suspects-blamed-for-coal-mine-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5mij8vn0lu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't kill us if we don't exist.

>Fire is the cure for burns

The only multicultural country that would ever be safe is a White-Japanese/Korean one

>Canada will reelect this.
Not sure about this, we have a French-Canadian Donald Trump and Quebec will likely vote for him just for shits and giggles, effectively making sure any Liberal government will be a minority one.

Kek

you're funny. I like you.

Why are Liberals so stupid? When are we going to have another major disaster or actual war that thins the population? Liberals clearly just need to die-they are a serious danger to intelligence, reason, and all of the real progress that civilization has made in the past few hundred years.

It actually is. He's 100% correct.

But the problem is the place you need to implement it is in the origin countries, not in Canada. You need to multiculturalize the Middle East and reduce the power of Islam by breeding it out of them in order to stop terrorism.

Multiculturalism in Canada will do nothing except bring terror from abroad because terror is part of their lives and not ours. Terror cannot end until Muslim factions stop killing each other, and nothing done inside Canada can stop that.

Canada is self-suiciding to serve as a shining example to countries everywhere of exactly what NOT to do

Time to deal with reality user,
Trudie is going to be reelected with a majority.

Does this guy do *anything* without trying to virtue signal? Seems like he doesn't give a fuck about solving problems in Canada and only wants to pander to liberals on social media for attention.

canada is like a parody of a country.

he's just a puppet/talking head of the Canadian liberal party, he is probably incapable of forming any opinions of his own.

Multiculturalism is inviting competition.

A single group of people can't have more than one culture. If they do, they are not a group, they are separate groups living near eachother, which is a unfortunately always going to cause friction.

This doesn't surprise me, for every cool Canadian there's 4 faggots skating around.

is this real?

how does ur electoral system work? why is it tht this guy would win if quebec votes for him?

How? Can someone answer me this

This guy literally ran on a platform of "Diversity is Strength"

yes

of course it is, multiculturalism isn't about letting yourself be raped by another culture, but about common understanding and acceptance. It's just that islam doesn't want to accept our culture, they want to destroy it, so multiculturalism is practically impossible right now

>It's just that islam doesn't want to accept our culture, they want to destroy it
That's the goal

If your culture dies you win.

>If your culture dies you win.
We're winning extra hard then

Deserves at least one (you)

Yeah, the States

great idea Weedman

>Islamic History Month Canada
ihmcanada.com/index.php/about/
lel

Sup Forums do you think Canada has a pretty good chance of turning Conservative again, considering you have Andrew Scheer leading the Conservatives and people like Faith Goldy being a missonary?

Come out of the closet, Justina

The hot tub is cozy

Also that same slogan is Toronto's official motto. This is some 1984 shit.

Don't forget Islamic Heritage Month
>they are seperate holidays

And now JAN 29TH will become Islamic Remembrance Day

Literally 3 fucking Islamic days

HELL, I'd be overjoyed if the muslim factions only killed each other. the real problem is that the muslim kills anything that he perceives to not also be muslim.

do people generally like him in Canada? Do your right wing papers go to town on him?

>you have Andrew Scheer leading the Conservatives and people like Faith Goldy being a missonary
rip in pieces canada

>This is what Scheerumpfkins actually believe.

That's like saying drinking more is the answer to drinking and driving

tell me how you really feel about Andrew Scheer?

He's not wrong, everyone in Canada gets along. It's a prosperous country where people of different cultures and ethnic groups work side by side and celebrate eachothers culture. We do not have to be racist like Trump, we are above that, and that's why diversity works so well in our country, it's easy dumbasses, we respect other peoples culture.

Well, Sup Forums?

islam is redpill?

I respect ahmed's culture but he insists on blowing everyone up

Right wing media doesn't exist in Canada. It's all liberal bull shit pushing their liberal agenda. It's a big reason why conservatives are dying out in this country

I honestly know next to nothing about the until now, nobody.

He's going to get creamed in 2019, the CPC have terribly inept marketing

dw not all is bleak. when china takes over ur country, theyre not gonna fall for the same sjw leftism tht the west did so at least u have tht going for u.

china_uses_flame-throwers_on_muslims_in_2016.jpg

At least there's alternative media online. What about TV do you have a national broadcaster like the BBC?

So is yours.

>national broadcaster like the BBC?
CBC, commie broadcasting corp

cbcexposed.blogspot.ca/

more videos like "with open gates..." must be produced

fpbp

imagine if canada had nukes

I've lived in small towns in Saskatchewan and visited Toronto recently on a business trip for an industry dominated by small businessmen and entrepreneurs. Fucking pol is always right, every single business person was white, blacks did all the truely mindless labour, indians were taxi/subway people.

I can't bleieve i voted for this fucking (((asshole)))

fucking hell, people will grow up watching that and won't ever get exposed to different ideas. Sad really

is this real?

diversity can be a strength... in your combat platoon you need some riflemen, a heavy gunner or three, maybe a sniper or two, maybe some engineers. but adding enemy riflemen and conscientious objectors is probably counterproductive.

>Let's elect the son of the worst possible scum in all of Canadian history as PM

I mean, people can meme on France or any other western country who had a shit election, but the Canadians....I mean... just fucking kill yourselves.

>Understanding and acceptance

But that really never happens whenever multiculti is involved, even if it isn't concerning mudslimes. All it does is promote degeneracy. It's unnatural and shouldn't exist. Some culture shouldn't be appreciated or accepted, such as islam, or nigger/spic culture.

multiculturalism is the reason we have terror in the first place

Yep that's CBC and they are about as left as it gets. We do get some US news channels along with BBC so there's that but they don't cover Canada unless there's a happening

I really hope that they take a lot of this human garbage, canada is a big country they have space for millions.

I'm Nova scotian and Im voting for Maxime Its time to drain the canoe

Rather just abandon ship, and let the people who voted for this retard reap the rewards of his 'enrichment'.

nobody talks about the reason why people dont want to immigrate to muslim nations

Maxime got cucked buddy

by respecting other cultures you mean the active suppression of Christians and whites while making concessions to muslims. that's not respect. that's being cuckolded.

jesus christ canada, even the the worlds at Epcot are separated.

When do we get to annex the leafs?

>people will grow up watching that and won't ever get exposed to different ideas
Oh, they get exposed to """different ideas"""

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

If you read the article you know the title of it doesn't reflect anything he said at all. The time of Israel is known to fabricate articles.

Fuck off ? I need a red pill of this and a quick study of a potential New Candidate.

Terrorism is not a question.

>SCHRUMPF WON!
Not so fast Schrumpfkins. Bernier was the most popular first choice and when Schrumpf gets impeached he will become the new Prime Minister.

You should see our PM who's gonna get re-elected, Muscat.

Canada will race Sweden to become the biggest cucks on earth

But who will win??

(You) have one on me funny irish pal.

>When we are all different we will all be the same.
fucking globalist logic

>Terrorism is not a question.
Terrorism is the answer?

i hate fucking canadians piece of shit i hope your country burns for being such cuck and electing this faggot. VERY FITTING OF YOU, VERY FITTING

is that a fucking parody? "gonna look the same by the year 3000?"

what the actual fuck is that, who is this aimed at? Please tell me there was outrage over this

>unanimously passed by the legislature
Canucks are lost

cnbc.com/2015/11/23/china-used-flamethrowers-on-uighur-terror-suspects-blamed-for-coal-mine-attack.html

Chinese are ruthless & savage af

oh wait, that's actually real? I thought it was a meme

>Please tell me there was outrage over this
There was.

It was aimed at the general populace, there was much friction caused by it thankfully.

It's like a perfect satire to offend

post it syrup-nigger

see
They blasted 'em in a cave with a flammenwarfer after they refused to come out lel

or search: china flamethrowers muslims

Is there any candidate running against him that we could meme into office.

At the last parlaiment session he showed his incompetence to his own party as well.

>Canada will reelect this.

Great Northern Wall when?

Wrong based on what?

>your ass is going to be this big before I'm done importing shitskins and faggots
t. Trudeau

Awesome cartoon, have anymore?

>Fear the Scheer
Low energy no-body got picked.

Gonna need some nuclear-grade memes to pull it off

youtube.com/watch?v=5mij8vn0lu8

trudeau is full of bullshit, he's trying to twist multiculralism with religious politics

he pissed off alot of greeks and indians in montreal when he said his fav neighbourhhod was park-ext because he loved seeing little muslim pakis playing cricket

i'm sort of bi and i FUCKING HATE PRIDE PARADE FAGGOTS

Ireland, you're an alright guy