What's wrong with you people?

First you ruin Kathy Griffin's career, now you're ruining CNN, what's your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ADT/with_replies
breitbart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggkd3livPYM
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/05/31/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-over-offensive-trump-photo/102349176/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

????

funnier than I imagined.

It's only begun. Blood for the blood God!

This is a good idea. Boycott CNN might actually get us some results even though I think the ownership would subsidize the network regardless of losses.

You do know that CNN has lied "only" about a billion times (literally at least 1 billion times) in the last 2 years alone, right?

You do know that CNN is very agenda driven and doesn't cover the news in a truly impartial manner, right?

You do know that CNN's uppermost eschelons are all big time Hillary supporters, and that at least 1 bigwig up way up towards the top is directly related to HRC, right?

You do know that CNN whitewashed George Zimmerman and had a host of white hating trash talkers on board during that whole fiasco, right?

You do know that CNN refuses to cover hate crimes that are committed by blacks against whites daily, right? And by refuses to cover I mean no mention whatsoever period.

>this network
Are people getting them to pull ads from CNN? Topkek, good work

I think its a bot.

twitter.com/ADT/with_replies

>@kimsthirdhusband

When you use fire against your enemies with no thought about the ethicality of it, you do not get to turn around and blame your enemies for doing the same. CNN is the one that made it's bed. CNN can fucking sleep in it.

P.S. - The bed is a grave.

CNN is doing its best to commit suicide. Afterall, its not their message which is the problem, they just need a new angle to sell it.

Basic gestalt?

What happened?

These shitheads are lucky we're not just killing them.

CNN went full ISIS.

>He thinks CNN is a real "News" channel

I just checked @adt's feed, it's page after page of replies like this. Goddamn I feel sorry for whatever social media peon they have responding to all those tweets. They're going to get carpel tunnel just from copying/pasting that response.

Yep. I urge everyone to spam Progressive, they have a big ad campaign on CNN. CNN will lose millions.

this .... so fucking much

You would not dare you twat.

Details?

Kathy Griffin, or whatever her name is, "beheads" Trump, big news over a D-lister. Trump tweeted about it this morning too

It's almost like advertisers are retards who don't understand that neo-nazis and retarded liberals still buy cars, soda and consumer goods.

You take the cops out of the equation for 24 hours and I'll kill 'em all.

Can somebody explain this shit to me? What the fuck is going on?

Which is an useless statement as you are thus changing the variables.

So, as stated previously: You would not dare you twat.

Can a nigga get a quick rundown or a basic gestalt?

I thought here comments were pretty funny.

>Im a comedian, I cross the line, i always cross lines.

Who the fuck was she sampling that to that thought it was funny?

There are scenarios in which they cease to be relevant.

If you wish to start a revolution please do.

Just a reminder before you feel sorry (lol?) that the mainstream media started this when they pushed for demonetization of conservative youtubers because they are a direct competition and have grown exponentially in the past 3 years while tv and newspaper(lol?) is starting to feel it,not to mention that these youtubers basically spread the opposite narrative of the msm.
Now these youtubers/competition have to beg even harder on patron and are slowly but steadily switching to twitch.

Shitty Z-list washup of an actress posts a picture of a decapitated Trump.
It immediately backfires.

>Which is an useless statement as you are thus changing the variables.
>Which is an useless statement
>an useless
Learn to fucking English...

Anybody????

>...
There was a time where faggots who used those were ridiculed.
Fuck off.

I DID IT ALL FOR THE SAUCE MORTY!

They both deserve to be ruined. What did CNN say about the issue?

breitbart.com/

How fucking useless are you?

I think its to do with Kathy Griffin beheading an effigy of trump with CNN's backing

I have no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggkd3livPYM

Hetero white males are the safest targets for edgy controversial attacks.
It's the only unprotected subset by sjws, pure cowardice.

May that old cunt be drawn and quartered by wild horses tied to each limb

I hate you for making me laugh at that.

Just doing what they did to O'Reilly and are trying to do to Hannity.

her retarded hollywood cabal of rich liberal shitheads

This worked out better than expected

She can now serve as a proxy for CNN and CNN gets damaged directly

Does anyone have a list of CNN advertisers?

I have a shitload of Twitter bots and I can put some pressure on them

I would like to have the list of advertizers that pulled their aids from Hannity. I stopped eating poptarts 6 months ago and am glad to see Kellogs going down the drain.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

fuck off, fake news nigger

Found

kill yourself, fake news nigger

I know AARP did and it turns out they're a CNN advertiser too

holy shit
>cnn loses all funding
>only soros can keep them afloat
>more redpills for the normies
DO IIIIIIT

I dont use a single one of those. Fucking love being me.

>we didn't realize we were being insensitive. solly. wont do it again

You don't understand what fake news.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What did CNN do this time?

>unnamed sources say that we totally didn't just make shit up
fuck off, kike

Kathy Griffin doesnt fuck me enough, thats what. And she needs to bounce too, not just grind.

>The moment he said he is blind
I lost it too

We ruin the lives of those who ruin ours.

>there was a time
>summer

summerfag alert

Fight fire with fire. It's pretty simple.

D-lister Kathy Griffin poses like an ISIS member with the fake severed head of Trump saying she wants Trump's head bloody and detached from his body. She was also filmed saying "we need to go to Mexico like right now" during the shoot of the picture. Apparently she works for CNN and companies are pulling ads while she begs for forgiveness.

The bitch needs to rot in jail.

>ruin Kathy Griffin's career
You can't destroy what doesn't exist.

good job real american

It's too bad it was such a useless cunt that lead to all this. I mean what a fucking nobody holy shit.

Hey guys, remember when we were against SJW crusades?

Guess we stared into the abyss a bit too long huh?

>First you ruin Kathy Griffin's career,
She did that to herself. Fucking soulless beast.

To destroy the jew, you must become the jew. Our weaponized memes and crusades are always more potent than our enemies. Now imagine if pol was funded like they are.

When you're fighting an enemy that can't be reasoned with, defeating them at their own game is the next best option.

I actually have a Progressive policy. I actually have a real threat of pulling a real plan, as opposed to just lying in my boycott letter like all the liberals do.

I already told Valspar they can go to hell if they keep advertising on CNN. Waiting for a reply to that one.

Neat!

>g-g-goyim stop using our own weapons against us! P-please goyim you wouldn't want to be like us, would you? :^)

The ovens can never burn hot enough, kike.

We are reaching critical mass.

Fuck with the BULL you get the horns. There is a burn pit somewhere filling up with all the fuck nuts who screw with TRUMP

MAGA BITCHES

lol CNN BTFO

Bitch just got fired from CNN.

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/05/31/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-over-offensive-trump-photo/102349176/

It's the fact that we do it for free that makes it so powerful. If we were paid it would be forced and nowhere near as creative.

no it's just canned customer service responses, if you tweeted about something else they'd reply with something different

Hannity and O'Reiley(why not) will be avenged

Look at this cunt. Franken is still going to have Kathy Griffin at his book promotion in July.

Weren't they friends though? If it wouldn't be self-sabotage it's almost like she helped him here with this

#CNNdying

Has Sup Forums become to powerful?

>We are reaching critical mass.

Wait, is Amy Schumer mixed up in this too?

Advertisers got her fired, it's good to see that it at least goes both ways.

>CNN cuts ties with Kathy Griffin
>ADT cuts ties with CNN

I S O L A T E
THEN DESTROY

Never start a fight you cannot win

Covfefe

We'll do as we please

Kek, underrated.

Ohnothatsucks.jpg
>fuck em

>Ancestry

Well, guess I'm not using them to find out muh heritage.

ruining CNN that's not possible its already junk.