Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Daily reminder that college isn't a meme and us graduates can laugh at all the no college fags on this board

>us graduates can laugh
>us...can laugh

Fucking kill yourself, dude. Seriously. Do they not teach basic English in schools anymore?

A lot of courses are serious. The ones related to humanities and social service are the ones that tend to be more unproductive.

>Mfw us graduates is proper English
Are you fucking retarded

Overall unemployment rate is still lower and pay is still higher. Nice strawman, faggot

barely have a GED and make 2000(minimum) a week as a software developer. 0$ college debt.

Sick bro! Good for you. College is still worth it and your argument is still retarded.

>employed

Daily reminder that college is a breeding ground for faggots, degenerates, race mixers, and junkies. Join the military if you wanna be a right winger.

look at the wages, jackass. They have higher employment and make more money than you with your lawnmower business.

T. Couldn't get into college

im not going to college and im going to be fulltime employed as a network technician in a year

not really unless you are going to be a doctor or an engineer.

even then, as an engineer, I would say portfolio is what matters.

college is for retarded people who can't teach themselves calculus and have zero self-esteem without acknowledgement from authority.

No it isn't.

You must be pretty assblasted over getting swindled to be making a thread like this one.

Not really, you can major in something smart like Math and still end up as a Math teacher at some 3rd rate school.

Dropped out because I couldn't stand to be around all the little faggots sitting there bobbing their heads every time the prof made a shitty libtard digression that had nothing to do with the coursework at hand. Dropped out because I'm not "DUDE WEED" and that made me uncool to those low T dick suckers.

>not really unless you are going to be a doctor or an engineer.
did you just not read the graph? Updated statistics from the labor department. YOU ARE WRONG. Stop posting, please.

Doesn't really matter. All jobs will be gone in 10 years due to automation.

>dropped out because I couldn't handle opposing views
enjoy minimum wage

Enjoy making my coffee to pay off your five figure student loan. Be sure to give me that 10% military discount and don't forget a "thank you for your service".

you can major in humanities and end up a professor at an ivy league school

You fucking idiot, I was in the navy and graduated debt free. I have a good job that allows me to shitpost and call out faggots like you, plus got dat Post-9/11, bitch

i taught myself programming from the time that i was 10 years old. knew i wanted to be a programmer before i knew what programming was really. taught myself C/Asm at 14 years old. Hung out with some really smart programmers on IRC and learned tons. Helped college students with their programming homework when I was in high school.

Now i have enough experience professionally that they never even bother to ask me about my education.

>Not making the most of GI bill

As someone with two degrees and still in the university system, you're wrong as fuck.

If you're going into the sciences, math, medicine, law, or academia you need to go to college.
For everything else it is hardly necessary or shouldn't be necessary .

Yes. Clearly you are a veteran of our most esteemed nation. Your vocabulary and insulting demeanour really jog the nog.

>Not getting your doctorate and becoming a walking library of human culture, history, and knowledge
Lotta Jews in here

But it is necessary. And guess what, the people who go are still making more money, ON AVERAGE, than their high school/GED counterparts.

>2016
>4% unemployment

No

Nice argument faggot. Served '09 -'13 as an AS. Got out after 4 and went to college.
Are you saying vets don't use foul language and insult people? You're not in the military, are you.

yes

No shit. One doctor and 4 baristas with womens studies degrees make more ON AVERAGE than 5 people with middle of the road jobs.

It isn't neccessary, look at programmer fag in this thread. Look at all the successful business men that never finished college. People withdrive and ambition are more likely to go to college because it's expected of them. The best (except for those in fields which actually need degrees) almost always drop out when they realize they don't need it.

More people should consider trade school or just self-educating. It would improve society, the economy, and the university system.

Thanks for making my point for me that its a ponzi scheme.

there are obvious lurking variables uncontrolled for in these shoddy statistics

-economic status of parents
-race
-socialization levels (due to economic status)
-property values of homes (pretty much determine quality of public education received)

I suppose you didn't learn that in college.

>Go to uni and major in whatever
>Join military as an officer
>Boss around uneducated fucks like yourself AND be right wing
>More money right out the gate, better lifestyle
>Leave mil and get a nice civvy job while the former enlisted end up homeless or working construction

O I am laffin

Are the weekly earnings before tax? Because 1700 a week isn't that great

>be me
>doing tourism diploma
>gotta go abroad for internship
> £1k / month salary contract
> £140/ month rent Inc water/electricity
Comfy life. Too bad I finished my internship and a month away from going home.