CHRISTIANS BTFO'ED

CHRISTIANS BTFO'ED

pay denbts

>HAHA INFIDEL WE ARENT BOTHERED YOU FILTHY FUCKING CHRISTIAN SEE HOW NOT BOTHERED WE ARE

This. If he isn't bothered why is he making a post to show how not bothered he is?

Yes, because Muslims are so well known for their ability to shrug off insults.

Is this true?

God is great

>Muslims
>unbothered by insult to religion

They kill cartoonists for drawing shit. How is Islam not the most butthurt of religions.

how heated was the suicide bomber that killed sixty in kabul today? happy ramada inn you fucking terrorist.

White trying to pretend he isn't btfo by the tweet

Face it. You faggots whine about literally everything and you will suck this fat cock

That's why you're a Faggot rapefugee in East Asia trying to fuck impoverished women, you desperate bitchmade loser

That's cute. The ugly jizzmop is pretending he cares about Afghan lives

How about all the innocent civilians you whites bomb all day everyday?

Cherry status: picked

So which Islamic hell even European country can o insult Islam freely without being killed or arrested

Zero fucks given

>Innocent taliban, Isis, jihadis

You're kidding right?

he told you white boys good. as a black man love and respect to my brown brothers and sisters. fuck white "people"

fuck off white boy you bomb assad, iran and other normal redpilled middle eastern countries as well. eat shit dumb white boy

I'm chinese you stupid nigger.

>banana detected

stand up for yourself. stop sucking up to whites. be as proud to be yellow as i am to be black my man. fuck white people

Kill all muslims

>we're unbothered
Remind me why people started saying "happy holidays" again?

What happens if I openly celebrate christmas in Saudi Arabia?

Smart move not living in a country run by blacks my man #woke

Yay blacks and Asians team up master race...

Tiger Woods

I'd rather hang out with a bunch of white SJWs than with a nigger, and i loathe SJWs

Not enough

Fuck you too nigger

Jews. Their kids grow up hating Christians who are getting showered with gifts for Christmas. To compensate, the elevated Hanukah, the Cinco de Mayo of Jewish holidays, into the equivalent of Christmas. Since it was unwieldy to say the name of both holidays, "Happy Holidays" was the Jewish suggestion for its replacement. Adding in even more holidays to diminish Christmas even more is icing on the cake for the Jews who grew up hating Christmas.

Note that Hanukah isn't much of a holiday in areas with majority Jewish populations. It's only in areas where they're the minority that they use it as a hammer to knock down the important holidays of other religions to Hanukah's level.

Does anyone ever want to hang out with you?

>heated
>not just mentioning it once or twice

Maybe people should react harshly over the fundamental transformation one's religion and culture. Maybe, just maybe it's more important than staying friends with Communists and fools.

Most people are fucking braindead. This world deservs what it gets.

>redpill
>middle eastern

STOP CONFUSING MEMES

you have to go back

>Loves """"Palestine""""
No wonder he's a cuck

>unbothered
>proabably posted it on a islamist message board

draw or insult their pedophile prophet and they'll kill you

Thats because you're saying that shit in our country, we're not going to Shitholistan and cooking up some bacon are we? Its America bitch, you shut the fuck up and take the punches like every other minority group did before you, don't like it? GTFO and there's a fuckload of people who need to GTFO, especially the illegals and anchor babies

Who is this sandnigger?

I don't know of anybody who gets offended at "happy holidays".

Sandniggers get absolutely assblasted at bacon or Ramadan jokes, though.

Is he high?

Tbh he isn't wrong. The difference is whitey doesn't kill people over it, they just spam Starbucks customer service.

>we are unbothered
yeah nah

>we're unbothered

Who is he kidding? They would literally kill you if you did that in their countries.

>We kill cartoonists but hey at least we aren't angered by people insulting our holidays.