Ask an algerian immigrant anything about

Ask an algerian immigrant anything about

>Islam
>Terrorism
>Integration
>Algerian culture
>French culture

Other urls found in this thread:

lepoint.fr/faits-divers/paris-attaque-a-l-arme-blanche-devant-un-monoprix-du-13e-31-05-2017-2131750_2627.php#section-commentaires
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think most algerians who try to make an effort to be integrated think of themselves as french, as french-algerian (similar construct as wolga-german for example) or as algerians who hope their children might become french?

Is being stuck between not being fully this and fully that something that is inescapable and leads to radicalisation or shutting of in your own immigrantculture?

What is bad about the french?
What is bad about the algerians?
What would be the ideal algeria-french mix in terms of culture a country or region could have?
Do you think social fracturs will lead to widespread violence someday or is that rightwing and ISISLARP hoping for people to join in which will probabl not happen?

How easy are french woman really?

What would happen if Algeria beat France in the World Cup

Asuka or Rei?

Why have you left Algeria to live in fucking France? It can't be that bad m8?

>Islam
Why does your ideology not separate political beliefs (sharia) from spiritual beliefs?
>Terrorism
Why are they all such cowardly losers? Serious question. Why don't they go after our strongest targets instead of our weakest?
>Integration
Just answer honestly, this is a safe space for the truth. You are anonymous.
>Algerian culture
Pass.
>French culture
Would it kill them to shower once in a while?

you arent an algerian immigrant, you are french now, embrace your new identity

>Do you think most algerians who try to make an effort to be integrated think of themselves as french, as french-algerian (similar construct as wolga-german for example) or as algerians who hope their children might become french?
I dont think that, maybe their children though, but they'll always be french ''of algerian origin'' if you see what I mean.
But most algerians are into islam, and islam is not compatible with french values and way of life
>Is being stuck between not being fully this and fully that something that is inescapable and leads to radicalisation or shutting of in your own immigrantculture?
Islam radicalise wether youre an immigrant or in your own country, that does not change anything.
it's easier if you're from a western culture to assimilate in the west, the arab culture is too different to make it easy
>What is bad about the french?
arrogance
>What is bad about the algerians?
arrogance
>What would be the ideal algeria-french mix in terms of culture a country or region could have?
one where we get rid off islam
>Do you think social fracturs will lead to widespread violence someday or is that rightwing and ISISLARP hoping for people to join in which will probabl not happen?
If we dont allow people to adress these issues in public debate, the situation could eventually explode

depends on the woman, depends on the man

french outrage in the streets and the medias

Rei, i like them quiet

try algeria and tell me

Berber or Arab mongrel?
The area is nice, it's green, and zoologically similiar to Iberia and Italy, but our governments are too corrupt and there is no chance for your to /make it/ unless you move to Europe.
That's the sad truth.

What is your goal with this post? To cirklejerk with the nazi's?

My last question would be if you feel accepted in the algerian-french community.

>Why does your ideology not separate political beliefs (sharia) from spiritual beliefs?
Because unlike the bible, the quran is the world of allah, and it cant be changed or modernized
>Why are they all such cowardly losers?
Serious question. Why don't they go after our strongest targets instead of our weakest?
They tried, those ones already died
>Just answer honestly, this is a safe space for the truth. You are anonymous.
>Would it kill them to shower once in a while?
no water in algeria, we don't even have a single river in the entire country

U join any Algerian crime group yet?
Will you kill Muslims when you join one?

french of ''algerian origin''

>algerian-french community.
algerian or french community ?

What are you talking about?
North Africa might be small economically, but it is (excluding Libya and Egypt) very safe and clean from disease, rape and what-not.
There are North African sub-groups in many places in the world, Canada for example, and most of them assimilate very well.
Crime groups in North Africa aren't a thing.

French people of Algerian origin. What is your goal with this post?

>Because unlike the bible, the quran is the world of allah, and it cant be changed or modernized
It could be changed with the stroke of a pen.You must see that it is the political beliefs you stand for that are being opposed. No one gives a single squirt of piss which way you pray. We disagree with your political beliefs of cutting thieves hands off and stoning cheating wives to death.

The rest of your post is just a mess, just like your concept of honor.

not really, all my friends are native french
the french algerians are usually much into islam and i'm an atheist, so ... it does not work very well between us

Is Islamic terror French culture?

Have you fucked a goat ?

>It could be changed with the stroke of a pen
it cant, its the word of god

Gotcha, i thought so. Please do not not spread misinformation about Algerians with borderline Nazi's on Sup Forums when you don't know a thing about the community or it's integration.

to be fair, i'm know it more than you do, for I'm an algerian immigrant myself

It is the word of a man who claimed God was speaking to him. That is unarguable. You believe Allah was speaking to Mohammad, i don't. I respect your right to believe that, but i do not accept the laws or way of life Mohammad put forth.

Are you the one guy who tried to stab a guy in a supermarket yesterday?
lepoint.fr/faits-divers/paris-attaque-a-l-arme-blanche-devant-un-monoprix-du-13e-31-05-2017-2131750_2627.php#section-commentaires

But you're an outsider of the community and an unique one as well as you are not Muslim. You cannot act as the spokesperson/expert of a community when you're not a part of it. You might have the same ethnicity as them, but a completely different story.

It always saddens me to see Uncle Toms cirklejerk here while the average Sup Forums user would think you're subhuman at the same time.
If you don't believe me, look at the replies.