Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but you should beat the shit out of her parents

it's a child you braindead retard

California.. BART/MUNI?
Wrong or right?

Smash her head in

If you're a mental weakling and can't control yourself it should upset you. Would you be angry if it were a little white swedish girl holding a swedish flag?

When flying a foreign flag on another coutries would, it is technically an after of war. Reminds me of the children crusades.

D E P O R T
E R
P O
O P
R E
T R O P E D

is it in Mexico? if not, then yes.

This is LA County Gold Line train, probably taken on Cinco de Mayo.

no
stop taking pictures of little kids you pedo
sage

Also this train goes into unincorporated areas in East LA which are literally Mexico

Probably, the Disney cooperation has a pretty shady history, the mouse is kinda sinister if you ask me.

Wrong. But I'm sure someone else here knows me...

This is a white girl holding a Mexican flag in LA

Not at the child herself.

East Los Angeles, or East L.A., is an unincorporated area in Los Angeles County, California. It is 96.7% Latino - the highest percentage of the 272 neighborhoods of Los Angeles County.

I always wonder do other country have this shit?
I never see it so I question if it's only in the US and Canada that people wave foreign flags about with no care in the world.

no. remain calm and fill the form:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

that girl is definitely mexican

No, just let it happen.

We might have mercy on you if you don't resist.

she's actually latina

You're dumb enough to get triggered by a piece of cloth. Why not!?

Quick reminder: Without the Cartels, Mexcio is not that bad. Good food and hard working people who like to have fun. The Cartels introduce crime, gangs and everything goes to shit.

If we could oust the cartels, remove the corrupt government, and rebuild, mexico could be a fucking paradise.

Fuck you spic boy, keep talking shit.
The day of the rope is near and foreign invaders will be put down.
That includes your cousin Pedro mowing lawns here illegally. If you tell him to come home we won't have any problems, ok?

It upsets me that there's a law for the use of the flag but no one follows it, but some get fined, and it only benefits a few business who are allowed to make flags

Pic related is the flag normal people should use

Go back.

The day of the rop is book fiction.

The day of the roasting ameripigs? now that's something. So keep talking burgerboy, we will emmasculate you and feed your balls to you cats.

My family is from Chihuahua originally and I fly it beneath the American flag on my grandmother's birthday.

My MEXICAN neighbors didn't know what it was. I bet most Mexicans don't even know what the eagle and snake represent or the story behind it.

Spics are the least patriotic sub humans on the planet. The Mexican flag to them might as well just be a black flag with BROWN PRIDE written on it.

TL;DR it should upset you because it means they are anti-white.

It's already too late. California and New Mexico already belong to us. Texas and Arizona are next.

I've already fucked 20 of your white women and impregnated one with more to come kek

Fuck Anglos

you should take that flag from the kid and hand her a USA flag.

You've got No balls offline boy.
Do you realize how close you are to being put Back in your mestizo place?

Haha, you must be one of those White Mexicans I know....... Hey bud!

she's prolly just trying waving it to keep the fliess of her. It's all good.

The wall won't be built and even if it is, the legal mexicans living there are already outbreeding you.

We won't be kind to ameripigs who resist to return our rightful clay.

Cool - more metizo whores to fuck.

Does your mom ask about me?

How can spics brag about cucking anyone, when they themselves are the result of the most epic cuckolding in all of human history?

Delusional Aztec descendant detected!
I've got plenty of Mexican American friends and they hate illegals more than I do but they are "White Mexicans" and as they say the best Mexicans. Go crawl back under that rock before the cartel comes for your head.

Yeah, she tells me to stop riding your wife in front of her kids.

Right

>I've got plenty of Mexican American friends and they hate illegals more than I do

We call them iztlacoas, they're doble agents.

I see they're doing god's job by luling ameripigs into a false sense of security.

I mean, it's an objective fact. Not even participating in the pissing contest here, but going "muh dick where the white women at" for spics is just funny. It makes absolutely no sense for a largely white mixed population to do this.

Everyone is mixed, Sven. Including you, you're the result of vikings getting cucked by mongol tribes.

Guess she did not say that in English eh? Also how can she talk with my cock in her mouth

Mexicans are a servile bunch - no wonder your country is so corrupt.

You really are a low iq beaner aren't you?
Double agents.....Lol , they fucking hate you like Sup Forums hates Jews ....
It's funny that you don't understand your reality.
Your country is a US toy and the natives are ants in the grand scheme, be careful of waking the sleeping giant.
Should we play Cowboys and Mexicans again? It ended so well for you last time. I think Mexico City would look good on fire this time!

You can't even un-fuck the tiny land you already have and now you want more. To do what? Install a few more corrupt politicians? Invite your cartel buddies to shit up neighborhoods? Drink beer and pretend like everything isn't completely fucked in your crumbling shack after a long day of dicking around with your compadres?

Go ahead. Take it. It'll make for a good laugh later when you scratch your head wondering why there's no running water.

Also, with the doubtful exception of some muslims, all races are more cucked by whites than opposite. Specially latinos.

A white man could go down to latin-america and have whole blocks of women sucking him off, hoping to be taken back with him to white, functional countries.
The only difference is that white men don't have any sort of inferiority complex, so when they fuck or get into a relationship with a non-white women they don't go and try to be "muh dick lmao black/brown/red/yellow bois btfo" about it like some hood nigger who's just latched onto a 4/10 ratchet white slut.

Cucked to this day. You can go down to any Mexican border town now and fuck the mothers of the children for less than $20. Double plus good.

P.S. They REALLY like whitey.

I'm super tan and have mud eyes/hair because a lot of italian blood, I want to go to some mexican protest and wave this around to see what happens (I actually do own this flag too)

lmao

keep thinking they're your friends, burgerboy. Naive ameripigs like you will be a delicatessen during Toxcatl.

Vae victis, ameripig!

As conquerors we can speak in whatever language we want and there's nothing you can do about it.

We don't care about your homosexual standards of living.

Violence is the natural state of man.

If you are a drag on the economy and society, yeah.

you should just deal with it ,cowboy

the US federal government stole a lot of mexican territory and incorporated it into the USA, with a lot of mexicans living on them.

They have as much right to be proud of their flag,language and culture as you do.And they will rather you like it or not.

but realistically speaking

there's not much to be proud of the US flag.

If this bothers you so much why not petition the gubmint on returning their former territories back to them?

Wetbacks that cross the border because they never finished elementary school and find a job obviously dont know history, like your wetback parents and grandmother.

Well said, Norge bro
I lived on Baja and had hordes of Mexican women to fuck at a moments notice for free!
All those pretty Latina daughters sucking the white mans cock.

>Everyone is mixed, Sven. Including you
True to some extent, but that doesn't make it any less comical to brag about cucking whites when you're a latino. For obvious historical, sociological and political reasons.
> you're the result of vikings getting cucked by mongol tribes.
>Mexican intellectuals
mfw

I recently found that the meme is true though, we recently hired a bunch of mexican contractors to do our trenching work, most of which seem braindead and can't speak english, but they work like fucking animals it's great

Hey Mr. Polack, learn some history.

The Mexicans in California wanted self rule - Spain was ruled by Mexico at the time.

Other parts such as the Gadsen Purchase were bought from Mexico directly.

Good. I hope your paying below minimum wage.

My family actually got grouped in to America when you faggots lost the land to superior white cock.

those croc's upset me, fucking ugly smelly ass footware.

your ((((history)))) books are nothing but zionist lies

mr yankee

Yes it does.

You're talking about 500 years in the past, you're getting cucked by muslims in real time.

At least we aztec warriors learn from our mistakes, you never did Sven.

Damn you are being your stereotypical pollack......shhhhhh. You sound dumb!

It is so funny how completely cucked the Mexican people are to this day.

If you watch telenovelas or their Mexican tabloids, all the actors and actresses have white features. The mexicans actually hate being brown and short.

Then we have to listen to this Aztlan shit? PLEEZE.

P.S. Mexicans also hate niggers so what are we fighting about again?

your penises are almost as small as that of asians

the trans fats did a number in your reproductive capabilities too

Under the table piece rate

Kurwa

Who cares what women feel? I'm in it for numero uno Juan.

>127882350
Aztec warriors are all dead - it is a dead language and culture.

Guess you call that WINNING in Mexico eh?

KEK.

Nigger spic

no? why the fuck would you care about some little kid waving a flag?

nah, we have a good example of your kind's mentality to the east of us, called russia (formerly USSR before everyone started demanding their territories back from the kremlin as well)

you americans are no different than cock sucking russian bolsheviks

>We don't care about your homosexual standards of living.Violence is the natural state of man.

Is that why you and your 7 kids are scrambling over each other to get in?

And yet, we're conquering your country as we speak.

We never left, america is our rightful clay and all ameripigs will be sacrificed at the Temple of Tlaloc.

>It's an invading enemy breeding pod

t. Gypsy Jew

So celebrating your heritage is bad now?

That's our strategy to destroy you from the inside, yes.

Any other dumb question?

>Aztec warriors
Nice larp dude.
Also see Latinas aren't exactly known for being pure and virtuous.
If this is a cuckolding contest, you lose little.

You should take the flag and burn it. If her spic father tries to stop you, you shoot him in an act of self defense.

I bet she's just playing with the fucking flag, you disgusting psycho.

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

Hahaha I literally guessed the fucking street. 2126 cesar Chavez

Mang most of my family has dual citizenship. My great grandmother was from spain and grandfather was mexican, they only had 1 male son and like 9 daughters, they lived near the military base in cucklifornia when it got anexed but they wanted to leave because the soldiers were pretty rapey with kids and young girls. They bought land or got it for free in mexico and had there own farm. Your family probably stayed because they wanted to get raped by the white cock. You should ask your grandmother about that.

It's only a flag

>Wrong

this is the true flag design

Lord nazi ruso was just a taste of things to come, after we're done with ameripigs we'll go after euro pee ants and strike an alliance with our muslim brothers.

The bronce race will rule supreme.

How many people could pass for white in mexico?

>It is so funny how completely cucked the Mexican people are to this day.
>If you watch telenovelas or their Mexican tabloids, all the actors and actresses have white features. The mexicans actually hate being brown and short.
Kek! It's so true. Truly a comical people.

Yes, they wouldn't like it if they saw an american doing it over there with the stars and stripes. Get the fuck out of the US with that non-white flag.

It's only a border with Palestine

Yes the kikes been involved in mexican cuckolding. But there are white mexicans, and that aztlan is some CIA chicano psyop and you know it.

She got bleached by a German immigrant who was a child during WW2. She still loved the SW and loved going on trips there.

I appreciate Mexico like anybody who is descended from a 3rd world shit hole: from a distance and with occasional vacations.

None, white is a concept that won't exist in the future.

fbpb

Cartels are just as much a part of their culture as "hard working people who like to have fun" They are corrupt shit bags get the fuck out of my country

>Stole
>Purchased
>Fought For

How many Pollacks does it take to differentiate key differences between words?

We call them "gueros", only blondes pass as non native whites here. Meds could pass as white mexicans.

>Native white
>Mexico

No.

>retarded reddit spacing
you need to fuck off plebbit

Better to just call ICE

Save the beatings for the Kikes who brought her here.

GET OUT REDDIT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Its not your country, america is part of rightful Aztec Empire's clay.