Peak degenracy

tweakingmom.tumblr.com/

This is peak degeneracy. This didnt even make me mad, just so sad for the child. That girl is being abused by her white trash tweaker mom.

She put her face out there, what can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

tweakingmom.tumblr.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/01/31/an-addict-wanted-her-story-told-so-her-mother-did-in-an-obituary/?utm_term=.aefb8a9786b6
archive.is/hmZx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

save that kid!

Report her to the nearest local authorities. This probably isn't enough for a search warrant, but it is easily enough for CPS.

how would i find her? i really want to report her but ive got no idea how to find the nearest cps.

>if it wasn't for rich white guys I wouldn't have an apartment

I found this with a small amount of digging. She's probably from Florida. Just go through her page and look for names. She has a RIP Casey note up, so check Facebook for any RIP Casey pages in Florida. Stuff like that, I'm on my phone so I'm not trying to super detective here.

This is a troll account right? Fucking hell

This is what it took me to when I clicked on the Florida note. She's a white trash bumpkin that lives in the void between nice Florida and the shit hole state that is Georgia.

Linked wrong post, see.

At least she's not fat.

My Dad cooked meth in my house and was a hardcore addict for my first 11 years or so. I feel bad for the kid. It was a fucked up childhood.

Right Wing Safety Squads deploy!

Contact her local CPS!

if this is how tweaking moms look like , i am all in at the degeneracy train.

8/10

Would hide my money and live invite her on, provide her doses from interwebs so she cant fuck up fast.

after 10 years i will dump her for another one.

>yes i am desperate

I'm sick of these threads. Not because YOU'RE wrong, because she is and it fucks with me.
I'm helping my sister with her new born and won't be home for a week, so I'm phone posting. I can give you a game plan.
>make account and let it sit for a while so she's not suspicious about it being new.
>post a few things she likes without going overboard
>find out where she is
I'll do the rest. I'm on here too much and see your posts often. The system here isn't great, but people will flip out over this. I can't believe a social media platform would allow this. I'm a right wing ass hole, but this shit makes me full on SJW after seeing my brand new nephew.

She's hot. Fucking young tweaker sluts is literally the best. They have no limits

She'll look pretty hot in about 5 years...

she was 27 as of last april so def 28 now

>RIP CASEY
Tell me it's not her daughter's name

somone do this, or lets find her through face -> jewbook

Let's get her thrown in prison. Let's do it Sup Forums

I will begin investigation. Will reply with what I can dig up if I don't ge-covfefe

>nice Florida

More white sluts doing meth? It makes my penis hard

Once you post some and thread dies, ill start a general for this. This child deserves a life.

i said 10 years not 20.

drugs dont fuck their body if they use them SLEEPING WELL, HYDRATING A LOT and EATING WELL.

in the 90s some models used molly and heroin, their lifestyle was so controlled to reduce their dependency damage that most of them looked normal then and now

of course they all had that wired look but who cares if they are hot

These posts are hilarious, heres a couple I clipped.

>tweakingmom.tumblr.com/
Casey is Dead please stop posting about her like this and respect her memory
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/01/31/an-addict-wanted-her-story-told-so-her-mother-did-in-an-obituary/?utm_term=.aefb8a9786b6

Please remember to archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you. Wayne Lambright is a transient homosexual with schizophrenia.

archive.is/hmZx4

>archive.is/hmZx4
thx I'm just lazy shit sometimes.

Seriously, I'd love to have her suck my dick in desperation for her next fix.

>It's another "Sup Forums takes someones child away" episode
Oh boy here we go...

this must be the friend she mentions, thats not the mother in the blog. the mother is 28 atm, this casey died at age 20.

she's already dead.
Her name was Casey, hence last post RIP Casey
This was kind of left up to memorialize her death and leave reminder to those who pass by it - that there's consequences for your actions.

I love my meth mom,
she is a meth bitch,
and a skanky whore.

Feminism lard,
typical libtard,
and the bitch wants more.

casey died at 20, tweakingmom is 28. Did she time travel to kill her old self and then came back? RIP Casey is @ casey being her friend or because casey wanted to shed positive light on tweakers, so she would have respect in delusional addicts who want to convince themselves they dindu nuffin.

we still have to find this woman and save the child

also casey was an opiate addict, not a meth addict.

Thanks. Couldn't figure out the interface, probably because it wants me to download an app for it.
Really limited on my phone. Need at least a county, city would be better for her location. I'll call them, but it's pointless without more information.

There is a bunch of fucked up shit on tumblr

Like:

>rape tumblers
>snuff tumblers
>incest rape and snuff tumblers
>cheating tumblers
>incest impregnation tumblres
>Canablism tumblrs
>incest rape and canabalism tumblrs

Must I go on ?

Does it seem like the degeneracy is getting more widespread/worse to anyone else? I remember when Sup Forums was "the asshole of the internet". Now normie sites like reddit and tumblr have fucking cannibal sub sections and shit. Plus these youtube videos that have been sparking worry on Sup Forums and /x/. Jesus christ. What the fuck is going on? Is it only going to get worse?

Welcome to the hedonistic malaise of a tapped out civilization

Be happy that you'll get to live lost of your life in the wealthy soulless party stage and not in in a few more decades when things really start to go to shit.

Your grandkids will probably actually live through the collapse/invasion (real invasion) of the west from outside forces as we continue to crumble as a coherent society

We are basically living through he 400'ds as right now

>tfw when the place that once was the most disgusting place on the internet is now one of the last few bastions of free speech, anti-generacy and truth seeking of the world.
This fucking feel right there.
What went so wrong?

Sometimes the world just losses its mind a bit

I'm sad for the child.

There's also a massive fucking shoplifting community on tumblr.

The kid is probably safer with meth mom than it would be with the Gov...

There is a whole community about guys whoring out their like 13 year old kids

>White women

Molly doesn't really cause long term dependence. H on the other hand...

it's really all about diet, sleep, and hygiene

no drug makes you look ugly and unkempt unless you become lazy and unkempt yourself

They look like that for maybe a year after they start, after that they fall apart and will be diseased.

we don't have meth but everyone in my family did speed as in amphetamine lel

What the fuck? She is trying to noramlize fucking Meth use when its proven to end people's lives and give them health problems.

Also she is trying to meme Meth like it was fucking Marijuana or LSD and Mushrooms when even then Marijuana, LSD and Mushrooms are far safer than any of the shit she is doing.

that is the case with opiates and pharmaceutical grade drugs. the cut in street drugs can cause bad complexion, spots and other problems which could cause you to look bad physically

because meth makes memeing meth feel like best idea you're ever had

true, those small impurities can be toxic, meth always has impurities too since it's rarely ever pharmaceutical grade

I very much regret googling "meth mom florida"

florida was a mistake

Guys somone weaponize their autism and figure out a way to find her name, based off of name and general location we could find her facebook, which would give us county and lastname and we could report to cps.

do something good today. im shit at these things, currently trying some facial recognition software but its shitty atm.

it's scary how similar she looks to photos of my gran when she was young.

except my gran wore proper clothes, tied her hair up, and didn't chase the fuckin dragon.

>facial recognition software
this is why i don't take pictures and have no social media. fuck you jew.

What software do you have?

ive got nothing, trying those browsers, which is probably why its shit. Theres a software available for 50$ but my polish shekels dont allow me for that kind of buy atm.

(((Who))) do you think? Anyone else feel like crusading on tumblr, going headfirst into the depths of degeneracy in a last ditch effort to take back our fandoms, our daughters, our sisters, our culture? For the lulz and maybe make a friend or two, and actually create something, be it art, song, or story?

Maybe just me.

>click link
>first post is "RIP Casey"
lololololol

>peak degeneracy

There's no peak, user. Circles have no peaks.

This woman is fucking degenerate but doxxing her and fucking up her life won't make her a better provider for her daughter

>will somebody think of the children!

im in.

Operation Cultural Cleansing? or Kulturelle Reinigung

Digits confirm operation divebomb

Shes a meth addict. She cant provide. Her being around her daughter is abuse. SHE FUCKING POSTED ABOUT HOW HER DAUGHTER IS ASLEEP SO SHES SMOKING METH. SHES HIGH WHEN THE KID IS HOME. THE KID WILL SEE HER HIGH IN THE MORNING.

That child deserves a better life, that child wil be better with cps.

Starting general now

>that child wil be better with cps
that child will be getting medicated up and molested by cps

POST MORE SEUNG

>that child will be better with CPS

assuming she does meth and lives in bumfuck nowhere alabama, i wouldnt count on it

27 years old? Sad!

she does though. south georgia.

This is already the boring stage. The 60s and 70s were the fun hedonistic stage. For it to be fun you have to have something to throw away, to be careless. There's nothing cool about homeless people doing drugs like there is rich young people or middle class people turning away from society. It's just what's expected of fallen people.

bro, she probably voted for dolan glumpf so shes /ourgal/

get in here goys.

>that child wil be better with cps.
Oh ye of much naivete.

Guaranteed she didn't vote

>against abortion
>"take the kid away!"

I knew you guys were hypocrites but God damn..

>south georgia

wouldnt this be a reason to stop posting about this and leave her alone

like, dont get me wrong she's a fucking degenerate but sadly a meth tweaking mom is now the best this daughter can get

unless ofcourse youre gonna adopt her

>tfw Sup Forums is finally starting to target degenerate meth addicts
there is no one i want to see punished more.