Serious question, how many previous sexual partners is "too many" for wife material...

Serious question, how many previous sexual partners is "too many" for wife material? What is your maximum number for marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PM7hFTaKu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 or more.

Cuck.

Hey, delete my photo please.

why "or more"?

If you get married at all you've already lost the game.

Unless and until the concept of legal marriage returns to a contract where both parties have responsibilities to the other, it is not the rational choice for men.

>Serious question, how many previous sexual partners is "too many" for wife material?
>What is your maximum number for marriage?

Question #2, how many guys do you think your mother slept with before she met your father?

Because more than 2 is bad enough.

This is the correct answer. Anything else is cuckoldry

Yes I'm sure.
She's way more forthcoming about that than I would like.

nice cuck necklace. woman is being thrown out by previous black bull.

0, for her to be wife material she needs to remain pure for you.

1 is too many for wife. Not going to get married.

Be realisitc you fucking NEET neckbeard cucks. My cutoff is 8. No coloreds obviously.

You're all fucking delusional.

If she had 1 previous white sexual partner I would consider it, it would depend on how desirable she is. If anything non white I'm leaving immediately.

No care, until she never has been paid for sex.

But, nowadays... Hard to find.

This

It's probably an unrealistic goal, but a man can dream

blacks: 1
whites: 6
I'm a mid-range slut and wouldn't want my wife to be any different.

t. virgin

Larpers will say 1 but marry roasties with 20+kills

The reality is 3-5, if she hits double digits it's over.

And since I missed this: 0
Nope. If someone is asking for half or more of all my labor for the rest of my life I get to make the requirements.

I'm waiting until I'm 60 for marriage. Literally.

I'll have more money, I'll still be fit, and if things get really bad, I'll just resort to sex dolls and whores.

It's counter-delusional. I'm playing a long strategy that depends on me keeping up mentally, physically, and financially for the next 3 decades.

Every carrot and stick in modern society seems to mock the very notion of naive "let's get married" with untold amounts of cuckery for the average beta.

I don't want a man's sloppy seconds and a woman's "backup love": 'I sucked all the dicks but now I'm ready to settle down but I'll still suck dicks behind your back and stab you when convenient"

>That's just being bitter

That's not being played for a complete fool.

It's in their power though, most guys would rather stay single and fap to 2d rather than marry a slut

It depends.
Ideally 0, absolutely.
But then again I got to have some kids and if it starts being too late I may accept 1 or tops 2 previous partners if she is good enough otherwise, but obviously the relationship wouldn't be as complete as with a virgin woman, I would be more detached.

Chads here seem to complain all the time about how hard it is to get Italian women to give it up without commitment, so maybe I have some chances to find one.

Realistically, more than 3.
In an ideal world, 0.

Most people have 2-3 partners during high school, and 5-10 partners during college, post college another 4-8. So high end we're looking at 21+ partners by 28.

My wife was a virgin when we married, but blew about 4 guys in High school. I had fucked two girls, and went down on another 3.

With the social climate nowadays I would be surprised if there are any women left that haven't slept with atleast 3 or more men. The sad reality is I can't even muster up enough fucks to give to actually ask a girl out let alone marry them lol. Most women in my eyes have already lost most of their value (i.e virginity) so what's the point of even committing to a relationship?

I'll make my money, focus on my job, save, invest, gamble when I feel like, play games and hell if I feel the need to bust a nut I'll go on backpage and pick from a plethora of whores that are at my disposal.

Depends on the number of years ago.

I'd be okay with something like 30 over the span of some time.

I hear different things about italian women. Some say they're hard to fuck and that they demand a relationship/commitment first, others say they're huge sluts. They're not as slutty as anglo women that is for sure.

You mean actual Italian or "Italian"-American?

Pic related

>this whole thread

you realize any girl right now in her 20's
nine out of ten of them have had 10+ sex partners in their life...

the only girls you're going to find who have had sex with only 1 or 2 guys are going to be Mormon or catholic(and probably already married with kids) or drop dead ugly

Actual italian from italy

yeah I guess it is to some degree a mix of the two, hit or miss
most, afaik, seem to have the commitment thing, but others are complete sluts

That's not true where I live

I live near a conservative college campus, about half the girls I've dated were literally virgins, and some had never even had a boyfriend. Not 3/10 shitters either

Bro no

Virgin if first marriage, the number of ex husbands if divorced. Anything else is meh.

100% realistically in todays world, less than 4-5. If she has had more than four to five than she's a slut that has bad choice making skills and willing to go along with any man that gives her attention.

Just remember. We all started as creampies.

Literally all women in the western world have over 5 at minimum mate.

At least English girls, hell most have been around the world riding dick.

You can concern yourself with that, or resolve to simply improving yourself continuously day in, day out, until the right one comes along. The right answer is catching them at 18 as a virgin, or early twenties with ugly duckling syndrome. You know that blonde chick with a passable body that has acne like a catastrophic asteroid shower ruined the surface of the moon? That's her. She's the one you stay friends with until she learns how to lay off the fucking dairy, or you teach her to stop eating shit food. Once that acne disappears, slay that shit and stick a fucking ring on it. She will be forever attached to you as you'll have been the thing that made everything in her life go right.

Trust meh.

>Serious question, how many previous sexual partners is "too many" for wife material?

One.

Holy fucking virgin alert.

Realistically after 3-4 they start to break mentally.

I work with two virgins.
Shame that one's a complete religious freak and the other rejected me.

>30

>ideal: 0
>realistic: 3 to 10, but only if they were safe sex encounters ONLY

You may call me cuck but I believe the 14 words so if I can find a decent woman who I think will raise good kids, I am willing to let it slide.

It's actually zero. Only got married because he knocked her up at 17.

They're 70 and 63 now and still together.

More common than you think, enough around where settling for used goods doesn't have to be what you do.

Yeah good luck with that lol

>Nope. If someone is asking for half or more of all my labor for the rest of my life I get to make the requirements.

Good point. I've never understood why those who get upset over men wanting virgin wives seem to think they get to dictate what men are allowed to want in a wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PM7hFTaKu4

>Delusional betas.

Norwegian girls are complete fucking sluts as a rule. They start fucking at 15 (state sponsered sex-positive education makes sure of that) and never stop until some cuck norwegian marries them.

Norway is a fucking weird country that's desperate to be 'new' and 'modern' and so they toe the progressive line to a retarded extent

None, they started dating in high school.

No hymen, no diamond.

3, but until telegony is absolutely btfo'd, everything more than 0.

woohh so funny haha

My mom is still a virgin.

I would accept 1 if she were perfect, otherwise 0.

>dairy causes acne

Hello anti-white kike

Pics like this is the reason why I lie and up the number of men I slept with

1 or 80 might as well be the same

0 is the only right answer

Jesus, please, leave Sup Forums and start the rapture already. You don't have to wait until you're 30 again.

Depends. Your common bar slut will have a partner count upwards of 20, and that will be relatively normal. Anything above 2 is too many in my book.

But if she's a monogamist who has been in several serious relationships and her count is, say, 5 or 6, that's not bad at all. I won't fault a woman for opening up in an exclusive relationship.

t. Jesus

Tits or gtfo

I plan on scooping up some 19 or 20 year old with less than three partners or so when I'm around 30 at law school. I'm 23 now. Maybe the next generation of women will act less degenerate once they see the current one hit the wall empty handed. I would never EVER marry a woman around my age after seeing how even the most innocent of women act over the course of 5 years of partying in college, not to mention the disgusting behavior i witnessed living in a fraternity house for two of them.

My mother got pregnant when she was 19 and my dad was 21

Woman or preteens. The only demographics who use the virgin insult. As if most men gave one shit about social shame.

It is realistic. There are plenty of Christian qt's in places like Kansas and Oklahoma who have never even touched a dick before.

Show me your balls and ill consider it

9. I'm also emotionally stunted because my parent were horrible.
Dumb cunt.

No hymen no diamond

>What is your maximum number for marriage?
One, but only if that one was her father.

This

Current GF admitted 11 when we first met and we wasn't serious

I myself hit 70+ during my university days however it's really playing on my mind. I mean it is eating me alive knowing this. Is it really that big of a deal? Especially considering my history?

As long as she doesn't fuck niggers, spics, and a muzzie I'll wife her up.

6300 would be my limit.

This. I'm 30 and dating a 21 year old. Any woman who chooses not to marry before her mid-twenties isn't marriage material.

I use this photo when nordcucks want to call me non white

Have fun wasting your whole fucking life getting money. Just fucking enjoy it while your young, there's really nothing wrong with trying to achieve financial security but your plan is just shit. >I'll still be fit when 60
Keep on fucking dreaming. It won't be easy finding a wife that late and if you find one then she had been married before. Just fucking enjoy the gift of life and don't get fucked over by materialism.

you'll never get anything but lies though, so you'll never know.

Personally, 1.
If I'm waiting, I would prefer that they did as well. Otherwise I've wasted my time and energy.

Male whores deserve female whores.

Only her first one and the one who make her forget the first one and a third one if she tried to settle. So you are supposed to be the 4th or the 5th guy at the most. More than that is sluttery, nothing wrong with it but she will try to cuck you or tell you to agree with her sex life unless she had converted to a spiritual religion or something. A slut deserves a cuck or an open-minded guy.

>mom is still a virgin
What did he mean by this?

>women
>not whores

simple : the more she had, the less able she will be to build a bond to the man

ergo
the higher the rate for divorce etc ..

Oh no a neck beard called me a dumb count what ever shall I do

No hymen, no diamond. Even if that means I'll be dating 14 year olds.

spbp

I'd say anything less than the number you're at.

Yes, that's right! If you're a man whore you don't deserve a pure woman either.
Shucks!

Honestly mate it's more about whether you can trust her not to be a slut in the future. Having 10+ partners is a sign that she's not choosy enough and is more open to giving in to her own sexual desires. Not good.

If it's eating you up in a bad way, you probably need to move on, as horrific as that sounds.

Take your time though, dont rush to dump her or put a ring on it. Get to know her and think about whether you want to stay with this woman and maybe have children with her.

My current GF used to be a slut pretty much, not sure what to do with her really, I do love her but it conflicts with my principles.

White women with white men are boring, this pic would look so much better if was attractive asian or black women.