Can we boycott this film?

Can we boycott this film?

>Kike
>She killed innocent muslims
>Feminism and the disgusting vaginal Jew

I boycott every film, it's so easy even a child could do it.

That said, no matter what anyone says about this piece of shit, the femishits and the leftists are going to circle the wagons like they did with Ballbusters.

Bu that's good you smelly paki

this
/thread

>Boycott
>Assuming i don't torrent all the Hollywood movies

>innocent
>muslims

???????????????????????

Want to truly boycott it? Leak it in HD.

>Can we boycott this film?
Why aren't you boycotting every film made you retard?

>We

Into the trash it goes

Who even pays for film anymore?

/thread

Are you fucking retarded? Was he supposed to say "you guys"? Kill yourself..

itt: generic newfag reponses

You know what is genuinely bothers me? Alien Covenant got 71% when it's worse than Prometheus.

That jew Ridley Scott fucked up the entire Alien series.

Just don't see it? It's another shitty summer superhero flick. Not like the market hasn't been oversaturated by that shit as of late.

>Muslims
>Innocent
Yeah... no.

Are you asking for our permission?

>innocent muslims

Lol retard not anyones personal army. Lurk moar.

Sage, again

Why does Sup Forums always want to boycott something that doesn't involve white male?

And this is bad because....?

Epic racism newfag

>56 neckbeard basement dwellers boycotting a multi-million dollar chick flick

Sure go for it.

Kill yourself Sven, Sup Forums likes muslims. Based OP

This, DC is dead.

Don't tell me another shitty movie I have to >pirate>She killed innocent muslims
hmm..oh...I was wron.. naaah, Ahmed from UK gets only an (you). Innocent muslims belong to the oven mate, as their sum is zero (no innocent muddies)

fucking hell, learn to pick your battles.

Watched the entire saga a few days ago. Everything but the first one is garbage.

>Aliens
>Crappy characters, all dull and stereotypical
>A jewish actress playing a latino dyke soldier?
>Breaks the cannon in a terrible way (aliens are supposed to be the ultimate survivor while in this movie it appears like they are so moronic they charge en masse towards turrets when they had an easy way around).
>Stupid and ridiculous mecha vs alien fight

>Alien 3
>Better than Aliens but the computer graphics ruin the movie, really cheap and ugly.
>The story development is forced and idiotic. Decent monster movie but bad compared to the first one.

>Alien Ressurection
>Terrible plot (if there's any)
>Ruins Ripley's character
>There's no progression because there's no real story, just aliens and guns

Now, Alien was a good movie for the simple reason that they present you a threat that's neven seen before so you discover everything with the crew. Also there's no apparent main character and each one of them have their own personalities which leads you to sympathize with some more than the others, giving the deaths more shock value (something Covenant lacks since you don't give a fuck about anyone at any time). The only downside is that it has a tremendous dose of feminism (the producers said they wanted to put a woman in charge and make her the hero of the movie plus making inducing men the fear of rape + giving birth to a rapebaby).

How do i remove flag

Instead of boycotting we should adopt and co-opt. Everything liked by this board is turned into a hate symbol. Sup Forums liking something is the surest way to rustle leftist jimmies

silly spic.

Alien's was fucking great:
Pitched by Cameron
Written by cameron
produced by cameron's wife
designed by cameron
Gave a nomination to Sigourney weaver.

Fucking jackpot

Meanwhile all Riddley did was score the directing job for aliens while he rided on the talent of giger and o banon.
Let alone O'banon was freaking pals with moebius.
riddley scott owes his success of blade runner and alien to Jodorowky's failed attempt at dune.

By fucking off back where you came from.

Just pirate everything you stupid cunt. Calling for a boycott on a public forum is stupid and will be used by shills to show that only sexists don't like the movie.

Language

You're the stupid cunt. Simply pirating it won't do much, you delusional cuck.

Neither will bitching on Sup Forums. The movie will flop anyway like all of the new capeshit.