White Men won't give up their seats?

Wtf White Men! Ugh! You're supposed to give me your fucking seat because I'm pregnant you assholes! Ugh! At least BLACK and HISPANIC MEN give me a seat! Sorry White Men, but your days are over :p

jezebel.com/270689/when-it-comes-to-helping-pregnant-women-white-men-finish-dead-last

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Daar6
jezebel.com/270646/whos-cuter-white-black-or-asian-kids-the-jolie-pitt-edition
dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive it for you:

archive.is/Daar6

Thanks for archiving all this shitty clickbait.

Lulz

Lulz

Equality is a bitch, isn't it?

Ummm excuse me? Ewwwwwww. Um, sweetie? You're supposed to give me your fucking seat! It's summertime now omfg why do White Men suck so bad? Ugh? At least my baby will be half black.

No, there was a point in time where I was socially obligated to give you my seat, just as you were socially obligated to stay at home, raise children etc. However times are changing, whatever your opinion on that is irrelevant. Women want to be equals to everyone, that means equal to every man out there as well, and I would not give up my seat for another dude unless he was struggling. I wouldn't go out of my way to open a door for another guy, I don't do it for my friends when they get in the car. That is the TRUE meaning of equality, and if you want equality, fine. That's fair. Everyone should have the same opportunities. Just be aware of what equality actually is.

The black men are going to give up the seat. They don't wanna risk that child being theirs.

Fuck this. White men pay all the fucking taxes. You're welcome you fucking cunts. Oh you want a seat too? WHY THE FUCK NOT?! SHALL I OPEN MY FUCKING NECK FOR YOU TOO?!

>implying white men ride the bus
Tippity top kek user

Is this real? Black men abandon children like they were sinking ships. They're supposed to get a pat on the back because they stand up on the train? I don't think so Jewzebel.

>"cultural marxism isnt rea-"

equality

>give up my seat for a womb likely carrying a nigger baby

no.

is there a final solution to end the plague of white men?

re-education? work camps? some kind of robotic or automated facilities to process them all?

forgot link

>jezebel.com/270646/whos-cuter-white-black-or-asian-kids-the-jolie-pitt-edition

>Jizzbeetle
Stop giving them attention.

They've obviously never been to a Mormon majority area.

How can you write an article like that when 72% of blacks grow up without a father?

Where are the fathers to drive the women to where they need to be?

Femanon here. This definitively makes me want to have children with black or hispanic men instead of white men.

>user, can I have your seat cuz I'm pregger, tee-hee?
>Well, Stacie T. Roastie, is the child mine?
>No, tee-hee
>There's your answer.
>continue subway ride in sitting-down comfort while knocked-up skank ree's

OP brought us there, not me

>circumstantial and anecdotal evidence
>people may have just thought she was fat
>offering your seat to a fatty mcfat and asking when theyre due may whip a fatsy mcgee into a feminist rage
>that coupled with constant shrill demand for equal treatment from feminazis
>everyone averts their eyes because of political correctness

>bitch still somehow blames white men

What about with a Wendy's chef who makes 180,000$ a year with a 13' dick?

that is an absolute lie and everyone who reads it knows it.

they're just lying now.

Monarch programming related to MKultra. These threads are being destroyed in /pol. Right now the shilling is as intense as during the blockchain investigation. GET IN HERE! NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Link has info concerning the investigation:

dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0

I'm a fucking white male who has worked primarily with pregnant woman. So along with giving better than average care, I pay taxes-inadvertantly providing funding for these people and their communities.

Get fucked clickbait trash, so sick of treasonous liberal slander

Probably because white men get called sexist if they try opening a door for women or giving a seat up.

norbot, you are doing God's work.

>white kids are generic
>asian kids aren't

the sad part about this is how ignorant this chick is. simply because asian babies are a more uncommon sight she thinks they're cooler than white babies.

>and subsequently raise them alone

>not having a 100,000" dick and making $13/yr

Egalitarianism, you stupid broad. This is what your whore mother burned her bra for, isn't this what she wanted? Isn't this what you wanted?

Black men run away the moment they realize their girl is pregnant.

too be honest, pregnancy doesn't affect ability to stand.

If she's pregnant, sounds like the guy already finished!

>When it Comes to Financially Supporting Pregnant Women, Black Men Finish Dead Last

ftfy

nah fuck off we have equality now

They were probably afraid she would drag them into the netherworld if they made eye contact

>10 seconds after op post

Nice bot

Are you a bot?

>When it comes to getting beaten to death by black boyfriends, White Women finish dead first

This is one of the most infallible stereotypes about white chicks with mud kids, yet trashy white teens continue to end up pregnant with half nigger spawn every day regardless. Do people not understand cause and effect?

>there were three young women sitting right in front of me
but
>a woman was less likely to offer up her seat to another (pregnant) woman than, say, a Hispanic male
and the real clincher, from the comments
>White men never help though, only ethnic men and women only give deference in the bathroom - not for seats. White men offer to help me all the time now when I have the bebe with me. What gives?
What gives indeed?

See I like these "baby on board" badges women use on the tube. I think it'd be worse to stand up for a fatty you thought was up the duff than not to stand up for a preggo. But if I see one of them badges I'm up like a shot

I hate how entitled pregnant women are. All you did was lay like a dead fish and get impregnated. Why should I treat you any differently..

Nothing but contempt for a pregnant or a woman with a buggy that has to use the train

Wow, how incredibly convenient that it fits the narrative.

>teens

> sense

what have pregnant women ever done for me?

>Aimt no Pregnant wymyn evah call men a Nigga!

>When it comes to helping pregnant women white men finish last

I guess they don't consider sticking around to financially and emotionally support pregnant women to be helping.

Enjoy single motherhood with Jamal, ladies!

>Black men will give you a seat
Yeah they'll give you the whole fucking house too.

It really is. Every time I see a white woman with a mixed child, daddy is nowhere to be found.

You're doing God's work, fiordanon

That's because we're not assuming their gender :^)

Also don't link that faggoty blog.

>posting a direct link
>not archive
Kill yourself Jezebel marketing shill

This article is a fantasy designed to cancel out the hard statistics of black males abandoning their children.

"Hey forget about all those black kids without daddies. I saw a black guy give his seat up to a pregnant lady. White men are disgusting."

Only the mentally ill believe this garbage.

What about when it comes to rape? Has Jezebel done an article on those statistics? Which race has the highest percentage of murderers? I'm sure Jezebel is on top of it, in this series on racial statistics.

Wow, they're literally using their privilege to force poc out of their seats. Fucking racists.

Roles changed. White men realized that. Women are now equal to men and as such are treated.

Nobody reads articles like this. White people will always be in charge, vein attempts at hurting us are simply that, vein attempts. In all honesty though, pregnant women should hail a cab and avoid subways where they are exposed to more hostility and also infection from sick passengers. Women are like blacks, they claim it's a respect struggled really they lust for power and will stop at nothing even if it hurts them to gain that power

>not driving
This is a problem only for women in cities, and most of them will never be pregnant. I drive, my husband drives, so I don't even need anyone to give up their seat. And if I needed to, to make sure I was comfortable, I would get a taxi instead of a train or bus. City people are retarded.

That title is word salad.

>jezebel.com

I've been on crutches for a while and noticed that on public transport women will never give up their seats for anyone, and I even had one bitch actually run in front of me and steal the seat that I was about to sit in. Men (of all races) are generally pretty considerate

Even if I did offer my seat I would only be seen as a cringy fedora tipping autist.
>take my seat m'lady

Thank you Lord Jesus for this Norwegian.

>Jezebel
I doubt that's based on any credible reasoning at all. Author venting out their Irrational SJW inspired hate through news blogs.

Your body your choice

>trashy
my friend, trashy people by definition do not think of the consequences of their actions
;)

"In fact, our friend ranked Hispanic and black men as most likely to offer up their seats, followed by women in general (meaning any ethnicity) and then white men. (For whatever reason, males of other ethnicities were not included in her list). While we'd love to put up a poll about this, we're neither a pregnancy/kiddie site — we just look like one! — nor interested in following up one racially-based poll with another. So share your thoughts in the comments... and give up your damn seat the next time you see a pregnant lady. It's fucking summer, people!"

>Filed to: (MORE IMAGINED) RACE WARS

What did they mean by this

The author credited "her friend" as the source of substantiating information. The equivelant of me saying my friend hates blacks because they smell, then me penning an article on blacks being stinky

>Hispanic is a race
Not this shitty meme again

Great job fjordbot

>In fact, our friend ranked Hispanic and black men as most likely to offer up their seats, followed by women in general (meaning any ethnicity) and then white men.

>(For whatever reason, males of other ethnicities were not included in her list).

i wonder why :^)

I always used to give up my seat for old people or pregnant women when I used public transport. Even once helped an old black woman carry something heavy up some stairs. Looked like she was going to die.

>"In fact, our friend ranked Hispanic and black men as most likely to offer up their seats, followed by women in general (meaning any ethnicity) and then white men."
>pic related

WHITE WOMEN INTELLECTUALS

>getting pregnant when you can't even afford your own car

I'd keep my seat if I ever used public transportation. Stupid people shouldn't be encouraged.

Maybe they don't need or want a car?

Thank you based Norbot

norways like 6 hours ahead of the us tho

At least I'm a father for my kids.

Wow. This is powerful.