HATE FACT THREAD

Hate fact covfefe bread

My country has been invaded by a million of peaceful Congolombians and Haitians. I need redpill material

You'are entitled and white privileged to share you're hatefacts /Paul/

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/16/natural-selection-making-education-genes-rarer-says-icelandic-study
archive.is/75KMm
dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EMGri1fYef8&t=314s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cum on pol I need your hatefacts

>no source
nice meme

>Doesn't read the sources on the beginning
>(((1 post by this id)))
>Every single fucking time

Who has the "around blacks never relax" video of the reportoftheweek kid? post it if you got t

source:
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/99v05n3/9909levi.pdf

from thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

You should just use the one where that "adjusted for population size" is redacted, because that's just wrong. You can't adjust for population size, since there's nothing to adjust. That 5x is correct, but 25x is not.

Imagine you had a population of 1 black and 10 whites. Everyone has a 10 % chance of murdering a random person. The black person would have an expected value of murdering one white. For the whites there would be an exptected value of murdering 9 whites and 1 black. In total you would have 1 black on white murder and 1 white on black murder.

Nice 'if you're dumb, you're more prone to do stupid things' table.

that is mostly a counter argument to those who say "iq is meaningless" or similar things.

Natural selection making education genes rarer:
theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/16/natural-selection-making-education-genes-rarer-says-icelandic-study

Based brazil bro. How is nigger crime of brazil, is it true that favela warlords commit cannibalism?

Always remember to archive sites renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/75KMm

Monarch programming related to MKultra. These threads are being destroyed in /pol. Right now the shilling is as intense as during the blockchain investigation. GET IN HERE! NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Link has info concerning the investigation:

dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0

not really, that is mostly a meme.
however, Brazil does have the highest number of most dangerous cities in the world. Nearly half of them, actually.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

Majors by IQ

I know some of y'all don't like Molymeme, but he's got good stats

Words devoted to political violence by Sacred Book

racist

WTF?

I thought Chile was based from Pinochet.

Helicopter time again?

Safrica

youtube.com/watch?v=EMGri1fYef8&t=314s

Good arguments for nature vs nurture, i.e. "why are blacks retarded, is it because they're poor or because they're black?"

fake news

kek
Also nice graphic. Haven't seen that one before. Saved.

Huh, they're all in liberal areas right?

So close

Show lefties this next time they claim Muslims don't follow the Hadith/Quran literally.

For reference when you see one of those #QueersAgainstIslamophobia fags

"but Islam is a feminist religion!!!"

>this question was not asked in Sub-Saharan Africa

Wouldn't want to get a flat 100%, now would we.

Nah seems like they're targeting the liberal areas though, none in new mexico or nevada, only one's in texas and on the other side colorado has three, california has 4, new york 4. So yeah they're aiming for liberals but there are still some in the conservative areas but some

kek
I thought the same