Kathy is sorry!

mobile.twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5vegas.com/story/35557542/mgm-cuts-ties-with-kathy-griffin-after-graphic-trump-photo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As expected, some faggots are defending her

>eyeroll

>I'm sorry I'm facing consequences for my actions

Yeah you're gonna be sorry when you have to take another mortgage on that house, sweetie.

>tfw genuinely can't tell if this is someone memeing

I feel like it isn't, judging by the tick.

This. It's about time that people realised that "it was just a prank bro!" isn't a valid excuse for when you fuck up.

Yeah, that's highly likely.
The west is fucked.
>my child is used to violence, it's cooler than yours! Haha, my kid is more progressive than you are!

Maybe that's the attitude people take on the refugee issue, too.
>bah, so what if there are more terrorist attacks than before? Just get used to them lmao

>Maybe that's the attitude people take on the refugee issue, too.

I've heard people cry about muh refugees a load of times, but because they have the foresight of brick they don't solve any issue and the truth is they aren't interested in helping anyone they only worry about how they look.
I've called people out on it before. Two stupid cunts were going to Calais to help the "refugees" and when I asked why they had to travel that far when there's a soup kitchen less than a mile away they called me a racist. When they tell you we need to take them all in and you ask where they're going to be put when we have a shortage of houses they say "build more" and if you ask where the money is coming from they call you a racist and talk about how this is proof we "need Communism".
These people are braindead and less human than Jews. They want people to sacrifice their way of life so they can look good, but they don't want to be the ones making any sacrifices of their own. It's that entitlement thing they're all used to.
It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted Communism because they think they'll be card carriers and not working 30 hours a day (if they're lucky). Card carrying places are (((reserved))) and they should know that. After all, they're the educated ones. Right?

>they only worry about looking good
Nicely put. As long as they have the moral high ground...
Well it's not just that - that is also done as a form of fitting in. Women (especially young ones) don't really care about politics per se. Whatever sounds good to them, and whatever the rest of the people do, they do as well. There is nothing inherently wrong with liberal movements, but honestly, the modern stuff is idiotic. Everybody likes freedom, but should you really grant it without thinking of the consequences?

"I am sorry"
>(This is costing me shekels.)
"I went too far"
>(left)
"I was wrong"
>(to think middle America would find decapitating the leader of the Free World would be funny.)

*Eyeroll* as I "apologize"*

To all the concern trolls and moralfags claiming that going after her employment makes us no better than the SJW's.

This a war for the very existence of our race - when at war you cannot afford to abstain from the tactics of your enemies for ideological reasons.

The leftists set the tone of the conflict and we're making them play by their own rules.

Oh shes not sorry.
Not yet.
But she will be.

>oh shit people are actually really upset with me. I wish I could go back to being ignored again. Better fake an apology so I can pretend I did this whole thing right.

See, Sup Forums, is this not "FREE SPEECH"?

*sips tea*

J U S T

DAS RITE

Yes. Her "performance art" is without a doubt in my mind is Free Speech (bordering on Sedition) and she should not be prosecuted.

However, Free Speech does not protect her from private outrage and people refusing to support her.

So were all those people who SJW's targeted and ruined the lives of.

It's not us firing her ass. We don't give a shit. You left cucks are cannibalizing yourselves.

this is an edit??? the fuck? the real one had a jewish guy whispering for her to do it. wheres the real one

exactly.
Remember the KXCDFXFCDDDF comic you leftist fags?

Fuck OP, include what she originally said so I don't have to visit Kikker.

Huh so now liberals want free speech?

insofar as it serves them, not an ounce more.

At least it wasn't one of those bullshit "I'm sorry if you were offended" non-apology apologies.

Liberals play every side.

It's too late baka desu senpai. The fire rises.

She wouldn't have been sorry if she got the reaction she wanted

Oh, I don't care. I wasn't a fan before she murdered her career, and I'm certainly not a fan now.

Fuck commies, let 'em burn. Make them live up to their own rules.

this

They're just as bad as people that use "lol sorry I was way too drunk/high man" as an excuse to avoid getting the blame. Fuck them.

Liberals think everyone should be free to do what they want, say what they want, and that everyone should love each other. Unless you disagree with them, then they fucking hate you, think you should be monitored, jailed, killed, or should have no rights. It's very simple to understand once you've looked up the word "hypocrisy" in the dictionary.

>SSOOOOOORRRRYYY!!
Fixes everything all the time.

There was a lot of pressure on Ben to stop drawing such racist hateful cartoons, so he releases a censored version to the public. The real ones are behind a paywall, but get leaked every so often.

look fast before they change that definition too

MGM: No future dates with Kathy Griffin after Trump photo..

fox5vegas.com/story/35557542/mgm-cuts-ties-with-kathy-griffin-after-graphic-trump-photo.

Off with her head!