Merkel is meeting the Chinese PM - discussion of Sino-European alliance against US

Not even kidding. This is good news. China on our side will mean that Trump is more and more isolated. We are also in secret talks with Russia (Putin was in Paris yesterday) about a based Slav-EU alliance.

This time the Anglo will not get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/31/world/europe/china-sees-an-opening-in-rift-between-trump-and-germany.html
archive.is/dyfXZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let the US save you germany... geez dont make it worse

Chinkland isn't worth a shite.

Operation: mindcrime. What an album.

Here is another one.

China & Germany are soon to be best friends.

Fuck Americans. Fuck Brits. I am serious, those fuckers with their degenerate TV shows and degenerate Ariana Grande "celebrities" should stay where they are... in their multicultural shitholes.

nytimes.com/2017/05/31/world/europe/china-sees-an-opening-in-rift-between-trump-and-germany.html

Anglosphere vs Rest of World WHEN????

Seriously can't wait for WW3

It's baaaaad fucking news for us because the New World Order is piviting to us to be in the center of the push of totalitarianism. Say welcome to "smart cities" and all that nice chinese commy shit.

use archive.is on shill sources.

archive.is/dyfXZ

You guys are going to need something to offset the shit tier social experiment she's got going on....

She's doing what any good globalist does..
Time will tell if such a massive philosophical system will work given the sheer number of savage greedy idiots who will head and profit most from it.

Kiss your ass goodbye IMO. You belong to the world now.

>China on our side
>implying China is on anybody's side but theirs
>implying their end goal isn't to buy the whole of Europe and chinkify it
You and your cancerous EU can go die in a fire Wilhelm

Friendship ended with USA.

China is my best friend now.

>Chinkland isn't worth a shite.
BS. China is a great nation and is our friend. They are not like the backstabbing Americans and Brits. They are true to their word. They have honor.

>tfw you studied chinese

Why?

>China on our side
On your side in what, exactly? Are you fucking planning on going to war with the US because you don't like a president who has accomplished nothing, who has had absolutely zero impact on France, and who will be gone in 4 years or less?

What are the men of Germany doing while a childless woman sells the soul of the country to immigrants and globalists?

I've never once seen a man or men strongly represented globally w.r.t to Germany. I think germany and I think of this hag selling you cucks up river w/ no opposition or a single word from a man w/ a backbone.

>GERMs allying themselves with China and Turkey against Europe and America
Its like GERMs can't go 100 fucking years without plotting to kill more white european christian people.

GERMS are a disease on this continent, country should've been given to pieces to all its neighbours.

China is great news for us. The Chinese love Germans. We have a great trade relationship. We are both committed to a new green century and forward looking tech.

America is just a backwards looking, militaristic bully which should die.

>Fuck Americans. Fuck Brits. I am serious,

Yeah! Fuck Chinks, too.

>their degenerate TV shows and degenerate "celebrities"

China has those. Ohohoho China has them.

>multicultural shitholes.

China is the worst one.

Thats cool and all but when WILL YOU PAY YOUR FUCKING NATO DENBTS???? Stupid Krauts... Oh and while you are at it PAY YOUR FUCKING WW2 REPARATIONS TO GREECE AS WELL...

That would be 500 bn euros total. C A S H

amerisharts on suicide watch right now.

>MUH EMPEROR TRUMP h-h-hail brumpf!

#covfefe

you really think russia or china gonna trust her?

>On your side in what, exactly? Are you fucking planning on going to war with the US
A trade war is coming.

More like, Germany is no longer going to be an American vassal state but instead a Chinese one?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Any non-memer with even an inkling of knowledge on geopolitics saw this coming years ahead.

When China's been making strategic investments all over Europe, issuing plenty of credit, and of course investing in the 21st century Silk Road project, of fucking course the EU would turn to China.

It's gonna be a Chinese century. The US has hit its imperial zenith just like the Brits did last century.

LOL. China is a powerful country that looks out for itself first and makes economic deals w/ other countries when it is to their benefit, favors them, or is fair. This is the extent to which things should function in the world between nations : Mutual and fair trade/business deals.

> Backstabbing
> Friend
Are the words of children who don't understand how the world works, economics, or what the true intent of partnerships between countries is about.

>We are both committed to a new green centur

Chinese are supporting environmental agendas because they poisoned most of their entire drinking water reserves.

Seriously, I get it, Germany must become #1, but why do we need the chink?

Once again the Anglos/Russians/Americans will defeat the Germanic hordes.

RICED
I
C
E
D

Eurocrats are openly jealous of the amount of control the bureucrats of communist china have, and they want to learn their ways. How do they censor the internet so well?

You don't get it. It's like the eye of sauron lifting it's gaze from america and looking straight at us. The globalists are regrouping here and use Merkel as their henchman. I couldn't give less of a fuck about trade relations if I can't leave my smart home in the smart city while having to eat soylent green with fucking genetically engineered freaks roaming the streets. Fuck, we might even get another world war out of this eventually.

Lol. You stupid fucking Germans won't even have a country in 10 years. It'll be called "New Syria." But yes enjoy your pathetic climate bullshit agreement.

so china is under control of NWO cabal as well or they are trying to play them to their advantage?

OP is just a dumbass. True Germans loathe China. We need to kill it.

>>multicultural shitholes.
>China is the worst one.

Stop this, Turk. The 8.5% "minorities" in China essentially look like Chinese:

Zhuang (16 million, 1.28%), Manchu (10 million, 0.84%), Uyghur (9 million, 0.78%), Hui (9 million, 0.71%), Miao (8 million, 0.71%), Yi (7 million, 0.61%), Tujia (5.75 million, 0.63%), Mongols (5 million, 0.46%), Tibetan (5 million, 0.43%), Buyi (3 million, 0.23%), and Korean (2 million, 0.15%).

Number of negroes and Turks in China: 0.

You guys aren't even strong enough to be a "bully." Every time you try, America waltzes over there and kicks your ass easily.

Now get back to watching your wife and kids getting fucked by your rapefugees you shill.

>More like, Germany is no longer going to be an American vassal state but instead a Chinese one?

That's what Merkel does dude. She first was a communist in the GDR and in the last year before the fall of the wall she started to pretend to be a reformer. Then she sucked american cock until a few years ago until she started globalist cock.

Is this all because of muh climate change?

I for one welcome our new Asian allies. Mohammed and South Americans are already on board. Now we only have to convince Putin and the Kims and we're good to go. In 2 years time the only ally the US will have will be the eternal jew.

>men with backbones are executed in sham trials, weeded out and jailed by kosher provisional government decades after occupation
nO oPpOsITion oR a SiNgLe WoRd FrOm A mAn wItH a BaCkBonE

Not a man w/ a backbone in sight in Germany...
With a childless woman leading them.
Glad the monkey is off our backs...
(Man was elected)
Now its on yours.

Lol Europe thinks they can have an army after they've emasculated all their men

Ahmm, with the denbts you need to pay us back, we could top up our military budget to 2% for 10yrs at least.

When again will you pay us back?

China is a social experiment by the West just like the entire USSR used to be.

by using soviet tactics on themselves
bans and blocks in china are on a probability basis
so X says: wtf this is banned
Y says: eh, i can access it just fine
and X is discredited on media

China doesnt backstab? LOL, yeah right.

and america has never backstabbed an ally with harmful >>intent

Literally my erotic dream, for real
I only hope it was real

>Germany making alliances with Russia...again
>Germany attempting to take over Europe...again
>Who will save Europe from German oppression?

There's only one answer.

Gee, you mean the US and russia will team up to destroy germany and free it from tyranny? why that kind of thing is unheard of. Thats never happened before...

Playing to their own advantage as they always have been. They need to create demand for commodities and jobs for their country. Purely business and strategic.

NWO doesn't have an effect on china.
See Communism and severe punishment for trying to administer things that undermine the country.

NWO will simply ride on the periphery of any deals structured around China in that they will have their hooks in the partners of China.

Russia is on our side, silly.

Wannabe China's bitch? Be China's bitch!

lets see how well that goes while you are blowing up via multicultralism

I don't deny this.
Present day Germany is the result...
> not a single man with a backbone opposing a childless woman leading them to an oven.

>How do they censor the internet so well?
Last I checked it is the British government which wants to be the country with the most control over the internet.

At least here in Germany we just have propaganda TV channels, but in the UK and Sweden soon you won't even be able to access Sup Forums.

>slav-eu
>based

It's all about economics. You only have someone on your side if it benefits them economically.

The world at such levels isn't ran by 'friendships'.

>GERMs ally themselves with Turkey
>GERMs ally themselves with Russia
>GERMs ally themselves with China
>GERMs ally themselves with Egypt
>GERMs refused ukrainian refugees but took fucking ghanians
>GERMs are forcing other countries for more diversity
>GERMs are forcing other countries for more multiculturalism laws
>GERMs shill and bring millions of unwashed subhuman rapefugee mooslem and nigger scum in Europe
>GERMs give money to masses of non-european invaders
>GERMs hijacked the EU and use it for corporate interests and to replace europeans with africans and muslims

And now GERMs want their own personal EU army to command and use it to kill more europeans and replace them with africans.

Europe needs to wake up to the disease and danger the GERMan represents to every living european.

Americans... is that you holding the sign? What again happened BEFORE God created the Earth 6,000 years ago? Nothing? Is it a bad question?

Backstabbing definition:

>Asking that you pay your fair share for defense
>Not agreeing to your bullshit policies about importing terrorists
>not bending the knee to your bullshit like France does

Have fun with that China. Enjoy losing a World War like every ally of Germany against the Anglosphere ever.

yfw doucheland becomes even-norther korea

>In 2 years time the only ally the US will have will be the eternal jew.
We'll be rolling into Times Square by 2019. Mark my words.

non aggression pact?

>The world at such levels isn't ran by 'friendships'.
>doesn't understand the world is run on an exclusivist, elitist, complex level of networking and relationships between people, mainly corporations and government officials
>quite literally unironically global cronyism

>They have honor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This music is supreme quality. I actually went back to the catalogue and reopened this awful thread just to thank you.

good, Germany has become a more bitter, sour puss than Canada

>It's all about economics. You only have someone on your side if it benefits them economically.
>The world at such levels isn't ran by 'friendships'.
The EU is Russia's most important trading partner... by far. America doesn't even register on their trade balance.

>EU and China, allies
Kick us out of the EU, right now, so we don't have to bother leaving.
I'd sooner become a hungarian in the Union of Visegrad Federal states than be a satelite turk-chink-nigger colony of the Germanistan Cuckliphate.

>Germany must become #1,
why? you do realize merkel hates Germany, right? hand her a flag sometime and see for yourself. Germany will disappear when you idiots become the EU

>China
>honor
>true to their word
>not backstabbing

obligatory pasta

The Uyghurs are literally turks and you didn't include Kazakhs, which are also Turks and there are over 1 million of them

The art of maintaining a slave pen, the Soviet and chinks have had almost a century to perfect it.

They have 1,488% more honor than Americans.

>when
>Implying the EU is not already in their hands
Stay mad Tyrone

damn Muhammad, you got a lot of them today

This
>Any year since Xia dynasty
>Trusting chinese words or honor
The most hollow phrase in the world starts with "Chinese promise".

>Kick us out of the EU, right now, so we don't have to bother leaving.
No problem. Just tell us you wanna leave. We really need all these freaking gypsies on our street begging.

Good

>get to level Asia and Europe again
>us gets another several decades of mass prosperity while Europe must buy everything from us.

I hope a nigga would

>why?

I love money and whores.

Trump is throwing us under the bus so that social unrest begins. If we keep having a stable and strong economy, we will not change our status quo.

Yes, isolate us by partnering with a country that will fuck you over anytime they possibly can. Good thinking.

>Europe+China+Russia to BTFO America and England
the World can be saved from the Anglos

Of course she looks to Communist China for support.

>We really need all these freaking gypsies on our street begging.
>When Germanistan and Francafrica forced Romania and Bulgaria to give citizenship and rights to gypsies so we could be possible member states by 2007
>When they forced us to have a diversity and minority rights reform
Enjoy, they're yours now.

What is 1 million gypsies when you have another 3 million niggers and 7 million mudslimes.

If the EU allies with China then it logically means a USA-Russia-Japan alliance

>must buy everything from us
For that you need production capabilities.
Good thing you outsourced them to Chi...oh

>This time the Anglo will not get away with it.

says the increasingly nervous german muslim tranny for the third time this century

>mehmet calling any other country a multicultural shithole
Looks like you cunts need to be taught another lesson

>germans thinking they'll ever be a world power

Pls don't say that Mr. Kraut. Do you have source on Sweden? I'll be studying there next year. Fuck, I'll miss you Sup Forums.

>Slav-EU alliance
Putin hats Merkel.
HE HATES HER SOOOO MUCH.
So you probably going to get backstabbed.

Yes, comrade Pierre, we can make a new world order without the Anglo having anything to say.

The future will be great.

>muslim tranny
The eternal Burger strikes again

Actually, we unfortunately have more gypsies in Germany than negroes. We only have 400,000 negroes, but around 700,000 Romanians.

prepare your anus!

Good now let us out and you can keep them.

>Implying there are even any German people left in Germany

Germans on this board are strangely anti-American and pro-establishment.
I honestly hope they are shills.

Stay strong, Anglos.