“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer told reporters

thehill.com/homenews/administration/335809-spicer-offers-cryptic-explanation-for-trump-covfefe-tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lu6ZN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the future, please archive sources renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.
archive.is/Lu6ZN

Spicier and Trump trolling the shit out of the MSM to their faces, fucking hilarious.

The Password has been spoken.
We have heard the call.

>we were only pretending to be retarded

it's the job of the media to troll politicians, not the other way around. Fool.

Not in 2017 dumbass. The days of our grandparent's media-politician relationship is well over.

>you live in an age where the president of the US makes cryptic posts during the night and then claims they have a meaning feeding the tweet cycle until the next big thing
b-best timeline, am i right guys

> Make clear typo on tweet.
> Press goes retarded about it
> Tell them that only a small group of people know what the secret word is

Are you actually dumb enough to think that he's being serious? I guess it is a small group of people after all.

EBIN

N

U

C O D E S

L

E

A

R

We're all gonna die a fiery death, aren't we?

What's suppose to be in his right hand?

was that trumps secret code to initiate day of the rope protocols?

COVFEFE is a SIGIL that TRUMP is going to get EVERYONE to MEME into existence by saying it OVER AND OVER

Glass of skutch.

That isn't the point though, it is retarded to joke around a typo when you are the president of the united states of america.

Lol the media was already angling to push the trump has alzheimers meme. Listen to the question. Know the media is riled up as to what was the meaning of the tweet.

Spicer said that a small group would know what the tweet meant. He didnt say what the word meant. Meaning the tweet had a purpose. My guess is it was meant to distract and take attention from climate change stuff.

There are now 4 competing trump stories eating up media time.

Covfefe story this story strokes the drumpf is stupid crowd as well as the media wanting to paint trump as incompetent mentally degrading.

Climate change an actual story but boring in comparison to the others

Kathy griffith gory and shows violence against trump. Trump surrogates and his family are pushing this story with the barron scared.

Muh russia-trump

Wouldnt be surprised if he dropped some huge news/deal that would draw away attention from the climate story.

>tfw you realize this is a psyop to get the press to call a typo a coded message to the Kremlin and make them look unhinged

Someone said it. For that, I'm glad

How much do they pay you faggots for this shit?

>Trump makes a tweet about the bad media and how they focus on anything negative, puts in a spelling mistake
>Media proves Trump right by going fucking non stop about it with wall to wall coverage over covfefe

Says who? It's 2017.. If you want to act like a fucking dumb-ass in this day and age, that's exactly how you're going to get treated.

The media in the U.S is filled with a bunch of fucking dumb children. So, that's exactly how Trump is dealing with them.

>Capture all domestic terrorists
>Offend liberal faggots
>Violate the safe spaces
>Fire Deep State goons
>Eliminate the muslim threat
>Fight the mainstream media
>Expel the illegals

God bless Trump

I agree, but we seriously can't let this guy get his hands on the Nuclear launch codes!