"Fuck off Putin, fuck off Trump - THIS IS EUROPA"
- Merkel 2017

"Prost!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is Europa
As she transforms Europe into North Iraq and goes to the Chinese for support.

Look at all that salt.

Europe first, amirite?

What the fuck are you delusional assholes worshiping Merkel for man? For fucks sake

>German beer
Disgusting tbqh

As usual we Anglos are the source of everything good in the world

The majority of white americans are "germans" though...

Euros need to stick together and stop supporting anti-europe US, UK, and Russian interests.
The delusional posters from those countries think the EU is a globalist menace when they infact are.
They want EU to fall before it becomes too powerful.

Educate yourself.

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

>In the 2014 American Community Survey, English Americans are (7.6%) of the total population.

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.[11][12] Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of English origin or having possible mixed British Isles heritage, the other two being of Spanish origin.[13] Scotch-Irish Americans are for the most part descendants of Lowland Scots and Northern English (specifically: County Durham, Cumberland, Northumberland and Westmorland) settlers who colonized Ireland during the Plantation of Ulster in the 17th century.

Daily reminder that the US is an anglo nation and always has been. G*rman scum can get bent.

>Trump is so great he makes Merkel against globalism

Trump is fucking magic.

Who, coincidentally, got the fuck out of that collectivist shithole.

Czech beer>the rest

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Now watch the burgers rage

MEGA!!!

Next war: airstrip 1 gets nuked we are at war with eastasia. We were always at war with eastasia. Oceania is our Ally.

>*lets in 700 million dune coons*

oops!

We'll never be as fucked demographically as you fat nigger taco fucks

>tendency to claim European ancestry

Don't mind if we do. And keep your death rattle to a minimum.

fuck off cry baby, all beer is good you fucking wanker

>Most Americans have Anglo names
Does this take into account the shitloads of people who Anglicized their names when they arrived in America?

Who else wants to be fucked by muslim migrants? Yay hail Merkel :DD

>all beer is go-

>2017
>beer

Over here Jägermeister has a reputation for frat boy douchebags

English are genetically 30% German though so we do have the most people in the US after all :^)

I want Merkel to behead me in an ISIS video

>work hard
>get wasted on Kräuterschnaps to relax or party
>do it again and again because it's great
critics are missing out

this is fucking HARAM!

The whole world will soon be Kraut'd in Merkel's 1000 year Reich

lagers taste like toilet water.

then sell it on harambay
DICKS OUT

Tastes like cough syrup, but less potent?

>I have never had a German Kölsch, Märzen or Doppelbock
Yeah I guess if your only point of reference is Keystone Ice you might think that

Only the people who anglicized to existing anglo names like Smith would be a problem there. And that's just one piece of evidence. The fact remains that thirty years ago more than a quarter of the country self reported as English, and that suddenly dropped off when we added an "American" category.

In fact the number is probably even higher, because people have a tendency to claim ancestry with the most recent or interesting group they've mixed with.

the usa is fucked who in their right mind drinks light beer a country of pussycat twits and trap fucking degenerates

>14.4%
vs
>26.4%

Really makes you think. And the 14% number is an overcount.

None of those compete with the rich flavor of Anglo brews

Did you even read what I posted?

if this is what qualifies as "Europe first" to you then have a blast

Can you stop?
I don't want americans to consider themselves German and they don't want it either.
They are completely anglo from now on.

Americans are their own thing as well really, not really Anglos

"Fuck in muslims, fuck in africans - THIS IS MULTICULTURALISM" - Merkel, 2017.

>loo

She is so fucking based. Shits on Trump and his handler Putin and does. Not. Give. A. Single. Fuck.

I still sometimes imagine what it would be like seeing Chancellor Merkel and President Hillary together.

>"Fuck off Putin, fuck off Trump - THIS IS EUROPA"
>Slaughters tens of millions of Europeans
Truly Germans are the leaders Europeans deserve. America never should have let non-Anglos migrate to the US, their naturally servile nature has corrupted our republic.

Hillary Clinton is >100% smarter than merkel is. Plus she is way sexier and can afford better makeup. She says funny things that make everyone laugh... I could go on. I would rather shill for Hillary than merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Educational video on the G*rman "people"

JagermeiFter

thanks for at least admitting that we have blonde hair, white skin and blue eyes ;^)

Surprisingly enough, the majority of American Ancestry, appears to be German.

Who'd have guessed? And yes I'm fully aware of the Muddy invasion along our entire southern border.

This deserves a (you)

You guys wouldn't love seeing your ancestors homeland be destroyed as much as you do then

You are anglos
You should be proud you are anglos
There is a reason we all speak English here.

I vote this thread should become a german hate thread.

How would I theoretically plan an attack on her?

>I don't want americans to consider themselves German
This right here is wrong with the German mentality. You'd rather let in millions of low IQ Arabs, Central Asian, and Africans before you'd ever consider letting in Americans with German blood back into your country. You're a fucking pathetic fuck

>t. American actually enjoying German Culture on vacation, instead of those whiners who you call refugees.

(((Wikipedia))) as a source kek

50% of ethnic germans in the us americanized their name after the all-lies war criminals started their anti-german atrocity propaganda campaign. German is by far the biggest ethnic group of white americans - the german census is putting the diaspora there at 64 million.

blacked by their shitskins*

See this: The scotch-Irish are largely actually Anglos.
Most of the white ethnicities are to some degree identifying with the most recent immigrants they mixed with. English-Americans in 1980 were a strong plurality, and there have been no major demographic changes among whites since then.

No I think Americans are way too good to be Germans.

I hate us.

If you guys had a refugee crisis and were coming to replace us there were no question about this being better.

I just want Germans replaced. I think syrians are not a huge step up but they are a step up.

Also
>enjoying German culture

Literally impossible without a time machine.

If Germany could just turn it down a notch we would all be better off and they would be fine in my eyes.

>jager

Based ahmed

Also canadians know their beer

>the best

That is the biggest problem with Germans
We only work with extremes

Best solution is complete German genocide. But you guys were too nice to do it after WW2
So now we have to do it ourselves.

kek, I'm so jealous of EUs leader. So brave.

I would agree with this statement minus Heineken

>the german census says that there are nearly as many germans in america as in germany

I'm English and German and French, what do I win?

>no major demographic changes among whites

Hopefully based Trump changes that by importing slavs by the boatload

>Anglo beer

Only Mudbloods, Jews, and Cucks want to see Europe destroyed.

I'm none of those.

>That awkward moment when your physical chemist cucks the POTUS

Beer is harem

>I'm English and German and French, what do I win?
The freedom to deny your German heritage and lean on the better ones

I am so jealous.

>Beer harem
This would be a dream come true

>have a blast

How far gone do you have to be to start putting echoes around Wikipedia?

Frankly I don't buy it. The english population has always been here, always in a larger proportion than the Germans and always maintaining dominance when mixing occurs. These numbers are the result of people wanting to feel special about their heritage.

Although I don't get it personally. If you were choosing between your Anglo ancestors and your G*rman ones, why wouldn't you choose the real master race, the one who has ruled the world for 200 years?

>Merkel pro german

Merkel is a globalist garbage that has thrown the german flag away on TV. Stop with this utopian side of Merkel. She knows how to play cards to attract votes.

Pic related is her true face

Liberal memes are the cringest shit ever.

>have a blast

Haha I get it. It's a bunch of African-Americans claiming European ancestry. It's a jab at our population of Africans. Haha good me-me there my friend.

I've heard Merkel was an East Berlin KGB agent before Germany's reunification. Is there any actual evidence of that?

I'm trying to learn cuck. Is that "you have a bird."

>I'm trying to learn cuck
Why would you learn this horrible sounding and dead language

And its "You are a bird"

>hollandse pua reporting in
Nah bruh she lit it right in front of me!

Sorry Russkie. I know this could get you 5 years hard labor from dear leader Putin, but I couldn't help it.

You are right. Might as well be learning pig Latin.

I mean if you want to visit Germanistan in the future learn arabic or turkish

German sounds disgusting.

"Fuck off, individual identity! We's hive mind and I'm top cunt!" *gets smashed for the 5th time today* Haha remember Drumpf said covfefe? So funny! TWO SCOOPS!!!

>Pakistan
b-but Quran! y-you can't drink!

YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR VIRGINS, HERETIC!

>all beer is good
90% of beers taste like ass you fucking taste bud deprived plebian

Heil Gottkanzlerin Merkel, may she reign til the bastions of the earth are shattered by the cries of the eternal anglo and his masters the kikes.

If it is one thing germans can do, it is 13 dimensional chess.

You will all see, it is all going according to the plan.

Are we talking about the same Merkel who got scared shitless when Putin brought his big house dog to the meeting lol?