Is this a real religion Sup Forums? All I see is a dead jew on a stick

Is this a real religion Sup Forums? All I see is a dead jew on a stick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0tNHrYFbx4
youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
youtube.com/watch?v=3iusWFPtiLw&t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=-gfILBLoynE&t=167s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew edge

>hurr durr materialist reductionism

Sorry OP, Sup Forums is for red pilled people only. Maybe the Rick and Morty subreddit is more your speed.

I already know fatass Americans love Jews, what about the rest of the World? I hear Christianity is dying in Europe.

Leave this board now or we will find your favorite subreddits and destroy them.

>Worshipping a dead jew on a stick is somehow redpilled

I don't think they nailed people to the cross back in the roman times. They just tie them up.

>leaf
Every time

jews

Well, who/what do you choose to worship?

>Being anti-jew is somehow jewish

wew

evenin schlomo, here for your share of the shekels I see

come to the bright side

>you don't like christianity ??
>EDGELORD FEDORA FAG HAW HAW HAW !!!

Grow up and stop playing master-slave games with ghosts.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

is this a read thread Sup Forums? All i see is a leaf

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Telling people to "grow up".

High School must be tough kiddo, but look on the bright side, it's summer! Praise God!

>red pilled
>belongs to any of the Abrahamic religions

Have fun being a useful idiot

Worshipping a kike is the greatest treason of European values. Paganic reaction must come as fast as possible

Be a Deist and draw the good practical and spiritual elements from various religions. Be happy and live life not in fear but in a well graced path towards truth and treating people right.

The history of religion extends 1000s of years. They're all built upon prior religions and truths. They all contain political and social lies to varying degrees. None are the full will and testament of the creator of this Universe for they were all written by limited and imperfect human beings.

Life is a journey towards truth. If you're in search of it, you have to be active and see the living word of "God" and live in it (the awakened life).

> Was raised in various denominations of Christianity ..
> Learned some of its lies
> Learned about true religious history
> Learned a higher truth
> Am headed towards higher truth
> No longer allow that to be obstructed or limited by some of man's lies.

Organized religion and religious text are training wheels towards higher spiritual and individual truth. At some point, you have to drop it to grow. Many don't which is why the world is such a fucked up place beyond the circus of people who mindlessly fuck it up. For, those with just an elementary understanding of spiritually wield their chosen books and beliefs like an immature child would swing a powerful sword. Many are slain by incorrect and strong handed posturings of religion both in the spirit and flesh.

>muh divination by entrails muh wood spirit muh mud hut
Kill yourself to be honest family.

fun facts:

> The Cross was a religious symbol before christianity came around.

> Rome didnt crucify people on crosses, it was just a post thats all. Your hands were nailed above your head and the nails were driven through your wrists not your hands.

> The Gospel of Thomas, erringly excluded from the bible by (((constantine))) speaks about reincarnation.

> A very easy way to interpret jesus saying he is the way, is to understand that you must act and be like him.

> Also jesus forgiving you of sins is one thing, but forgiving yourself is an entirely different ballgame.

fuck off, christcucks lived in camelshit huts until they stole roman paganic stone houses

>Abrahamic religions
This term was made up by Jews like yourself.

What's it like being a bot?

I'm not the one cucked by their imaginary friend and some pimp daddy's desert larp. Use the brain the Universe gave you.
>SCA larper's puny little mind can't conceive of non-period-accurate larp
>made up by jews
Exceptional burger spotted.
Go to your god already. What's it like being a bot?

>Use the brain the Universe gave you.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT WE WUZ LIVIN IN COLOSSEUMS WHILE DEY WUZ IN DA CAVES BUT DEN DA CHRISTKEKS CAME AND STOLE OUR TECHNOMOLOGIES N SHIET
Get mad and light a scented candle from Walmart to put a spell on me, faggot.

It was the Atonement: when the mortal son of God the Father was the sacrifice for man's sins.

Christ took upon Himself the sins and infirmities of mankind in the garden of Gethsemane - all mankind from the beginning to the end. He took upon himself the pains of sorrow, depression, disabilities, handicaps - all of it. He willingly died on the cross as as a sinless being to pay for your sins for you if you repent.

If you repent, be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost by those in authority to do so, commit to all the covenants He asks, and endure to end of your life to do His will and your level best; you can return to His and God the Father's presence again and experience all they have for you.

While it is the fact only Mediterranean cultures fallen the victim of your religion, they were still pagans and true Europeans like us and unlike you, filthy sandnigger worshipper
Go pray to your sky kike to strike a lightning on me or stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=C0tNHrYFbx4

>receive the Holy Ghost

Is this a euphemism for Priest ejaculate?

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

Your ancestors fought for Christianity, so why don't you?

so youre saying that satan was a good guy?

pagans are all larping faggots

No, join the esteemed ranks of Pagans and relinquish your desert death cult.

Here is a entry level red-pill.

Heill Óðinn!

youtube.com/watch?v=3iusWFPtiLw&t=33s

Good post.

go back to sucking Mohammed's cock u leaf faggot

I used to call pagans LARPers, until i realized just how larpy "christians" here are...
>Muh Crusade
>Muh Doos Boolt
>Muh some jews are based
>Le Return Constontinople
>wait... YOU CRITISIZE ME BELIEFE???!!! Well heh, gonna throw my epic fedora meme as an "argument"... it will surely disprove your critique

Nope. Yeshua/Jesus was descended from TRUE Adamic peoples. Khazars are NOT Adamic. have mixed with Adamic peoples to deceive and impose the Talmud but they are the tares of the Parable of the Wheat and Tares.

The book Sparrow was unironically based, the show version to an obvious point

Beware. Jesus was really Satan in disguise. See his actions with that in mind and all will be revealed.

This. Not enough people seem to know about dual-seedline theology.

Exactly, Xians are so cringy and delusional.

Nice pic too, did you make it? XD

Rate my new vid, bro, Hail to the Æsir!

youtube.com/watch?v=-gfILBLoynE&t=167s

Yes, And the Abrahamic God is the true Satan. In the sense that the Christians hold alsoThis guy knows what's up

If you look closer you'll see your self burning in hell, leaf.

bump

>Autism

Truly the natural state of the European man, thanks Varg for knowledge!! :D

they are both larpers though

This guy can't even make a coherent sentence without stopping every 3 seconds. He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. If anyone really believes this I would really encourage you to learn the amount of things that were studied in Medieval Europe, when we talk about science you literally can't escape Tomas de Aquino as one of the ground makers of modern science, of course he aswell followed the bases of what Greeks and then Romans previously gave us, but to ignore this fact is to remain ignorant really.

Most latino atheist argue that theres no historical proof of jesus existed. is that truth? i mean they want proof

when i show them this article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus

they argue that josephus was fake an it goes for the whole thing even the bible.

I see through the lies of the Jewdi user, I live a good sinful life and will return to the dirt when I've finished fucking every cunt imaginable.

It's a fake religion

This post just shows how little the people know and how little people see . It simply brings me to the edge of tears when I read your question . Our Lord loved this humanity so much that he sent his only son through the Virgin Mary to this world to live amongst us and try to liberate the humans and he even sacrificed his only son thats our Lord Jesus Christ , for the sins of mankind he wasn't forced to die he wished for it he could have averted it but he wished to dies for us cuz he love us so much he was ready to sacrifice his only life for all of mankind in a blink of an eye . Your question proves our belief that we are all sinners by nature anyone who says that he is not a sinner he is lying to everyone and to himself too and that's also counted as a sin we are born a sinner you just prove it to be correct . I thank you for proving one of our beliefs to others to be true ( not that we need you to prove anything for us our Lord Jesus Christ proved everything to us ) i love my lord Jesus Christ , there is still time people heed the warnings and start to atone for your sins and take up our Catholic ways and to receive salvation .

>Virgin

The "virgin birth" is an archetype used multiple times in other Mesopotamian cults to signify the purity of creation.

In reality, if Mary even existed she was probably just some silly cunt who should have swallowed.

That couldn't be further from the truth. At this point the existance of Jesus and his crucifiction it is pretty much undeniable, even a lot of non theistic historians argue this. The thing that could be argued today is the fact that He resurrected. And the evidence wether you believe it or not, points to the fact that He did.

I would advice you to not rely a lot from wikipedia. You basically can write a book about anything and use it as source and it would be approved. See the holocaust article from wikipedia for example.

Despues de escribir todo es to me di cuenta que te pude haber hablado en castellano, que lastima que el ingles sea tan dominante.

>Christianity is the Only Religion on Earth
CORE
OREC
RECO
ECOR

Repeat your last sentence. Slowly.

Lo malo de wiki es eso, si quiero evidencia fuera de wiki todo esta por partes en la internet, y por estar regado los estudios no pueden ser considerados como validos.

Siempre mi argumento ante eso es que Si se a comprobado que dichos estudios son falsos los invito siempre a editar el articulo el cual todos se han reusado en editar.

por ejemplo aun me sorprende que
En latino america aun siguen citando el argumento de "ACHARYA S" el mito de Jesús, usan el clásico que Jesús nacio el 25 de dic y Que Horus Fue Cruficiado y demas tonterias que por logica se refutan solas.

Y siempre les discuto lo mismo si es cierto que horus nacio el 25 y fue crucificado que me lo demuestren, y la mayoria me a contestado con otras paginas anexas a wikipedia pero ninguna con documentos oficiales o codices.

Cuando les das la historia de horus de wiki se comienzan a reir histericamente y son personas que según ellas estaban estudiadas en el tema cosa que era mentira.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B

Mira, en esta lista el autor recopila varios escritos de historiadores, religiosos y no religiosos. Y sinceramente la existencia de Jesus ya es muy poco discutida (por los historiadores serios por lo menos). El tema de la historiografía es que no es como todas las ciencias. Si vos decis que Jesus no estuvo en esa fecha, tenes que refutar la corriente vigente en la cual todos los escritos que tenemos (de distintas fuentes como cartas romanas) apuntan a eso, y no solo refutarla sino plantear una teoría de lo que pudo haber pasado y porqué. Es decir que no es tan fácil como decir "no cierra entonces no paso" tenes que plantear entonces que pudo haber pasado y fundamentarlo.

*tips fedora*