do you have any hobbies?

shitposting on Sup Forums doesnt count.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(sport)
youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I also shitpost on Sup Forums.

Other than feeding family, I build rally cars and compete at rally events.. That's pretty much all I have spare time and budget for.

Guitar, martial arts, archery

shitposting outside 4chin

Sailing

Church, weights/cycling, vidyagaems and failing at NoFap.

Everyone on the coast should learn to sail. Great life skill

kayaking, cooking/baking, playing bass, shooting, video games

I write and read, I fail to learn to draw.

I wish I could meet you man; same here, same here (I'm Italian, btw).
Don't give up on NoFap!

i like to run with music on my ears...i also play squash occasionally

How the fuck do you play a vegetable?

All my hobbies are being infiltrated by SJW garbage so not really.

rofl, i had to check if it was not named squash in english. it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(sport)

I plant native trees as part of revegetation for local ecosystems and I also help out old ladies with cleaning their yards and houses for way way way below market rates, sometimes just to cover my fuel costs and I have cups of coffee with them and stuff.

guns and outdoorsy stuff like camping and hunting will never be infested by them, find something like that.

Contemplating suicide is just about my only hobby currently. It's been a real rough year

You are too pure for this world ya cunt. Good on you, seriously.

My brother is hella into guns and outdoorsy stuff. I enjoy camping and hiking but don't consider it a hobby. I love the mechanics and evolution of guns as machines (they are a marvel to me) but I don't have an inclination to shoot stuff or animals. I used to build Gundam models to get the same idea of improved function that guns have in a hobby I enjoy. I dunno why I stopped really.

>do you have any hobbies?

Trading equity on US + CDN markets

funny you say that, because thats exactly my relationship with guns. I enjoy tinkering, fixing, upgrading more than shooting. I'd take some gunsmithing classes and start doing it on the side but doing anything that makes you income involving guns requires getting an FFL, and I don't feel like giving the dog murderers an open invitation to kick my door open without a warrant anytime they feel like it.

Thanks mate, I rarely if ever get anyone tell me I'm doing a good thing. I mean I know cause I see the trees grow, the birds live in them and the old ladies smile but I still feel an empty chasm inside.

Maybe I'm just trying to be good....

You working on a plan to improve your situation? Chin up, if you kill yourself now you wont live to die in the race war.

People care about you even if you think they don't. For example I care, I don't want you to die. I want to see your posts on Sup Forums.

You are important.

I play bass guitar

Does history & theology count?

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

I'm also into reenacting. (WW2)

Crazy shit happens in life. It is a ride. And the only respectable way out of a painful existence is to GTFO of your current environment. The hustle and grind and grime and materialism of the US is not for everybody. It is overrated. You'd feel more free and fulfilled in a little tropical country farming pot.

i buy steam games and read guides but i don't actually play them anymore.

Guns, cars, go karts and minibikes, welding, mechanics, building/constructing/tinkering, electronics and electricity, forging and melting metals, and some other shit I'm forgetting.
Ya know, white people stuff

reading books
video games
shooting my ar15 or sks
running/weightlifting

idk, a couple of these shouldnt be hobbies, but I guess they are nowadays, even though it is just taking care of yourself

Hunting fishing brewing hootch, going into the Canadian Shield for a 5 day fishing/camping trip tommorow. Gonna be fucking comfy

>improve your situation
Nah. My girlfriend of 8 years left me Monday. Still don't know why, all I got was a text. Think I'm just gonna go cry now

Lifting weights, playing ice hockey, graphic design and videography, reading, playing with meme coins

Agreed, my good friend left college and moved on a whim to the Virgin Islands. He tends bar and just explores the islands. Seems pretty happy and worry free.

That sucks man but stop being a faggot. Shits gonna be ok. Focus on improving yourself for your own sake and go do shit you've always wanted to do it.

Reading, shooting, lifting and plowing the wife

I hope you haven't fucked up yet and you played it cool. Don't show weakness. Use logic and ask her what was her reason to do that. Prepare for the tough truth and don't show your emotions to her (although she's propably gonna use some BS excuse).
Don't let this break you. Carry on buddy, go /out/ for a while, get /fit/, just do some MANLY shit that will satisfy your primary needs. If you can't get over it, dehumanizing her is always sort of a shortcut to dealing with your situation.
>friend was in similiar situation. She came back begging after month. He accepted her back. Not judging him for that, but I'd be more cautious.

Guitar, going innawoods, doing stuff in my workshop, driving twisty roads, and lifting.

naw man, you are just flexing your moral righteousness into the physical, and all your endevours are being realized in a sense of "goodness". If that is you just trying, imagine the good you can do when you drop any pretense of trying and go full on with it.

We joke about how awful Sup Forums and its users are, but the reality is we are just like everyone else with the exception that we actually try to better the world (by our own definition). The best Sup Forums threads are the ones when we all help each other in earnest. Its scary how good we can be when we think no one is looking.

I've been thinking about doing some Jordan Peterson-esque self help threads on the regular. I want to seriously do it and have us all find that thing we are so desperately looking for. Its a sad state of affairs when the people who want to help the most, in earnest, are the denizens of Sup Forums.

i am thinking of starting weightlifting and running

i know its pol and not fit, but do you need to go the gym to weightlift. because i dont like gyms, been there, would rather do it home

sucks man, I did many sports but in the last years I stopped everything sports related.

If you end it like a man and play it cool you will always have a chance to open that shit back up, at least imo.

IDK if your friend made the right move tho bro, unless a relationship ended because of distance or something mutual, getting back together with an Ex is usually a BAD idea.

Spending time with the wife and our children
Shooting
Camping

Nah, not necessarily. It depends on what your goals are. If you want to be healthier I would do heavy cardio 5x a week, eat healthy (cut out excessive drinking, soda, etc is a quick way to get drastic results), and do some bodyweight exercises everyday (burpees, pushups, pullups, lunges). Stretching is nice too. You will be amazed how much better and more energized you feel with regular exercise. Its basically a drug to me, I cannot go about my day without it now.

I like turtles

I play the guitar and am obsessed with firearms and history.

Scouting
Practice shooting

Kicking the dog, and watching cock fights

>If that is you just trying, imagine the good you can do when you drop any pretense of trying and go full on with it.

that really hit me in the feels. Thanks mate, I'm going to make more of an effort, or less of an effort? I dunno I'm just not going to stop. Thank you.

Is your room clean? I mean, if you don't have a clean room should I be taking your advice?

Oh, and I do shit on my laptop sonetimes like graphic design/drawing, animation, and programming.

Firearms and fitness

Traditional archery and RC planes.

Board games with my m8s, swimming, pool(the kind you shoot), passively collecting street signs(I live in a state were winds reach insane speeds regularly so they then to come off) and lifting heavy things.

I go to the gym when I can be arsed, as I'm a British Fag boy (Daddy Sam Hyde reference) I used to be on my university rowing team.

Oh, I play a lot of golf

Working on a farm
thats pretty much it

drums and motorcycles.

Sage

My room is clean, but it can always be cleaner. Everything can always be better, never forget that.

Based. Wish I could've met someone like you during my time in chile

I am praying for you in your time of darkness, and I hope you can find the light that leads you on the path that all great man have walked: forward with your head high.

Ham radio is the redpilled hobby for shitposters. We hams invented shitposting and if the Internet ever goes down we will be the only ones shitposting.

Ham radio, anons. It's the ultimate hobby.

I fixed a power washer the other day and today I bought a broken lawnmower to mess around with.
Lawnmower just needed a new spark plug and it runs fine now.
I'm going to take it apart and rebuild it. I'm not really learning anything new by doing this, I just thought it would be fun

Drawing (digital, traditional)
Gardening/landscaping
Cooking
3D modeling and game creation
lifting weights

>We hams invented shitposting and if the Internet ever goes down we will be the only ones shitposting.
>Being this much of a fucking newfag

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

cant say much more, but I'm MARS ham personnel. if a cataclysmic event, I'm govt fingered to set up up relay stations for military/security.
can boost ham strength using car parts, can construct antennae

I run a (((darknet))) email service.

Stop posting in slide threads

sage

i play hentai games and collect lolis

I used to have hobbies. Now i have a job. :(

I like building scale models and various model painting, wood carving, weights/aerobics, video games, and literature.

I'm a pretty nerdy guy, want to get into some outdoor hobbies like fishing or just nature hiking.

organize communities
shareblue REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Weightlifting, hiking, shooting, hunting, fishing. And beer drinking.

Thanks for the cervix bro.

Bonsaï.

You ever give old ladies sexual pleasures?