Western Civilization is already dead, this is never coming back

Western Civilization is already dead, this is never coming back.

Nice bodies on the girls but they're not too pretty tbqhwy...not that they'd ever fuck me in a million years.

Women allowing themselves to walk down the street practically naked is what helped kill the West. Can't have stable society without stable families.

Those look like dudes.

What isn't? My shortboard has better trucks, wheels, deck, bushings, AND bearings!

If you mean white culture, I think you are wrong. You live in Canada. I live in the US, in a town with like 96% whites. My little cousin, who grew up here, was at an Illinois McDonald's when my family was road tripping to NY. He kept demanding "Why are there so many dark people in here??????!!!!" as though he subconsciously knew we were about to be robbed. The kid is Peruvian.

We (at least the US) have a chance, as long as we learn to embrace our differences rather than allowing our cultures to be merged by the kike overlords.

They could be advertising their willingness to start a family.

No it's not. Women walking down the streets near a beach like this would be fine.....if everyone or even 80% of the people were white.

They're advertising how hot they are and how much they want to fuck.

Yes, it was.

>Women walking down the streets near a beach like this would be fine

With their husbands and kids? Sure.

>west
>civilized
lel

>Germany
>German

Isn't that the exact same thing?

No.

Looks like two sisters and their brother. Perfectly fine. You can see in the background that the beach is right there. Nothing wrong with this.

Indeed. Proto-trannies confirmed.

I disagree. I think millennials are fucked, but gen z will clean this mess.

>t. gen z

We will come for you Canada. Hold out hope.

>Looks like two sisters and their brother. Perfectly fine.

It looks like two naked women hanging out at the beach so people can get a good look at their racks and asses.

>You can see in the background that the beach is right there. Nothing wrong with this.

This is really irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

>locals only, no valleys

Do you think they could imagine being drowned out by Mexicans within 2 decades? fuck this shit happens fast

We have your back, Leaf. Ditch Cuckdeau and clean up his turds and we can be friends again.

To be fair it took Western Civilization over 400 years the last time Islam invaded to form a response

Maybe we'll have another crusades an inquisition on degenerates sometime within the next century

You sound like a fucking mudslime. We whites don't feel compelled to rape a woman just because she is wearing a bathing suit.

So you're saying she's not lying when she says she's on the pill and she doesn't just see liquid gold child support flowing from the tip of my knob?

Were you dropped on your head?

Yeah, good job missing the point completely. It's about the fact we're losing our mothers and having them replaced with vapid cunts who care about nothing but themselves. It's been ingrained since they were in school, it's been ingrained whenever they watch TV or go on social media. They're free independent women and they can destroy whatever cultural institutions keeps a civilization stable.

>we
>American
>white

Just saying, when you go to the beach with your girlfriend and she wears something like this, you're not the only goy on her mind.

Yes. Were you born without a sense of humour?

Agreed. This sign is anti-mothers and pro-slutitupyolo.

My uncle knocked out one of these santa cruz surf nazis.

Uncle is a 5'2" spic manlet that did 7 years in Quentin after a Hell's Angels drug and weapons raid, and became a member of the 400lbs club. He weighs like 135lbs and can bench 400.

Dude cut him off surfing and skagged his board. Uncle Larry put him to sleep on the beach.