16 FUCKING YEARS

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E
mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/
bbc.com/news/10311752
youtube.com/watch?v=TLVRZToqFo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The government needs a place to drain extra resources.

POPPIEEEESSSSS

The CIA needs that heroin revenue.

wars make orphans.
also i heard they have heroin machines.
and maybe oil.

This

Resources and to have bases close to Russia and Iran.

And lithium.

oil

poppies duh nigga, i thought it was obvious

Heroin protection racket

reminds me of metal gear rising.
child organ traffic, psyop child soldiers.
and more important, arm industry.

So we can keep military bases near our enemies and fuck them up if necessary

What better way to keep your armed forces in shape than to always have some sandniggers that need blowing up?

This. It's where all the heroine/etc in America comes from. They ship it over in military planes. The afghans are just growing it for us. We have US soldiers guarding all the poppy fields. Government intentionally hooking US citizens on drugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2YWqVpT4E

Why did that have to be so true to reality? Bums me out.

How come Pol tells me it's Muslims that are war mongering but it's yanks warring with every cunt with popular support? Americans are the true savages

This
Please CIA, I know you are reading this, stop with this smuggling of heroin.
Your kids/brothers/cousins/friend, are already smoking it or opium.
Stop it.

Because Afghanistan is where superpowers go to die.

PERSIANS BTFO
MUGHALS BTFO
ANGLOS BTFO
RUSSIANS BTFO
SOVIETS BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO

because too many young men not enough young women.

Establishing a permanent military presence in the middle East. There was no exit strategy for these middle eastern wars because we do not intend on leaving.

watch that new netflix movie "war machine"
it's an excellent analysis of how dumb it is that we are there
it's stan mccrystals war biography

Second post best post

Came here to post this

They probably fund all sort of secret stuff selling heroin.

John McCain can't get hard unless a sufficient amount of white American blood is spilled regularly.

kojima productions
full of red pills story

PMCS, arms manufacturers; job creators, Jack!

This somebody's got to guard the Oxycodone.

War is good business for the military industrial complex.

Muslims, americans and jews are on the same side.

Pretty much only shias and some few sunnis are anti-globalism

Defending the value of the petrodollar.

US actually have more product from South America than Afghanistan, not to say that the Afghan market isn't the biggest or most lucrative. However by volume the Afghan heroin in US is beaten by the Latin fields.

this

All of my what? Can I get a rundown on this mighty redpill?

All soldiers had to say is NO!

You honestly don't know?

This.

Best way to keep your fighting forces in shape is to keep them fighting. the gook army might be a few million more than ours, but just about zero of their soldiers have ever come under enemy fire.

Rare earth minerals.

China already has its own huge reserve.

US government is probably the biggest drug dealer on Earth. Much of American foreign policy revolves around the drug trade. Latin America for Marijuana and Cocaine, Afghanistan for Poppies.

Because the Taliban have retaken many parts of Afghanistan since the drawdown and the government isn't able to hold them at bay without US forces. Also, it's an awesome place for SF dudes to train on live targets.

imply they have free will in this.
they are not fight for their own reasons,
they are fight for the government, hence the mega corp, the hand behind the gorvernment.

If you keep playing with infinitely less equipped enemies, you'll never get better.

poppy is afgans number 1 export. wouldn't it make sense to control your enemy's main source of income?

enjoy

Heroin

Except afghan increased it's opium production by 200% when we started controlling the fields, Also if an American owned those fields he would be in jail for the rest of his life.

>tfw burgers have been in Afghanistan for most of my life
>tfw I'm 31

'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America ''great again!'' ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!
— Senator Steven Armstrong

Some guys in the military are going to do their whole 20 year service and retire within the entire time span of the Afghanistan War, wrap your mind around that one.

I know a guy who first deployed to 'stan in '03 when he was 19 and is currently on his 5th tour there as a 33 year old 1st sergeant. He's spent almost 5 whole years of his life in Afghanistan.

Lithium mines and heroin

They receive money, equipment, training, and advising from Pakistan. The US military has killed lots of ISI operatives advising Taliban groups.

god why do I need to keep explaining this the iraq and afghan wars like viatnam are just places to drop bombs and send useful idiots to die the opium is just one part of this revenue . war is a racket if you dont know who said that then you americans deserve to be destroyed by your masters .

Are you sure you aren't using outdated stats? I once read that yes, before we went to Afghanistan our supply came from South America, but a few years later 85% of the our supply started coming from Afghanistan. But I read that in 2008 so maybe my stats are outdated.

>....

Oh my goodness, why is that? What's so wrong with being in a drug-deficient, clean and sharp society? Why would representatives honestly wish harm for the people that blossom the country?

DEUS VULT

that's why

definitely

free coffee? good cellphone reception? idk.

Seems the brass like Afghanistan as a way to test military weapons, systems and tactics and to keep infantry fresh. Am I wrong? If you think about it pragmatically, this is a good thing for a military so long as the military are fighting actual bad guys (ISIS, Taliban thugs) who mess with the good people of Afghanistna.

That black budget, son.

He is probably having the time of his life.

Resources and control of the banking system & infrastructure, you daft fool

I think USA should flood all other countries on Earth with drugs. But keep our own country 100% clean. Our status as #1 superpower would be ensured by the downfall of all other countries.

opium.

cia smuggle drugs from Afghanistan trough Kosovo/Albania and the Albanian mafia sells it in Europe.

The brass can't do much because they just carry out orders from politicians.

Same reason NASA only releases fake CGI shit and uses wire harnesses and zero G planes to fake the ISS, and all spacewalks are CGI done in a pool.
That way they can pocket that 20 billion dollars a year into real black budget projects.

>Resources and control of the banking system & infrastructure, you daft fool
...Of which Afghanistan has zilch.

>yfw you realize that the american dream is not to aspire for greatness but just make sure everyone else is ruined so you get to be number 1

So you hate personal freedom desu?

They make a lot of recommendations that carry weight because they are.. the military. Of course it comes down to "elected representatives."

> Social Welfare (military + defense contracors)
> Military industrial complex boosts GDP
> A longer term power play in that region

>Shit a huge brick after googling black budget

th-thanks guys

>when people who are knowledgeable about foreign policy have to share intellectual space with flat earther retards

Bernie would have gotten us out. Just sayin.

god you kids really are brain dead

FPBP

>Of which Afghanistan has zilch
Would you look at that....

mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/
>"A recently unearthed 2007 United States Geological Service survey appears to have discovered nearly $1 trillion in mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself."

bbc.com/news/10311752
>"Afghanistan may have more than a trillion dollars worth of untapped mineral deposits, a spokesman for the ministry of mines has suggested.

>"A joint team from the Pentagon, US Geological Service and USAID has calculated Afghanistan's mineral deposits are worth at least $900bn."

Its a prelude to an Invasion of Iran based upon a flase flag attack.

Because its got cheap Heroin to flood home with.

It's where the pipeline is supposed to transit, silly.

I've been to Afghanistan. It's actually pretty fun.

mfw

Basically coz ur dumb. Should've thought twice before arming and supporting taliban.

I'm not sure about Trump, but I know that the brass was pissed under Obama because he ordered the drawdown in Iraq ASAP despite their recommendations and intel. They even warned him of the rise of ISIS and its potential spillover into Iraq but he still didn't care.

Why not?

But if the nation is unstable, how can anyone pull those valuable resources out of the ground?

Opium opyum

>WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN

you fuckers created the mess, now clean it up.

Because the only way to fix the middle east is to colonize it but we won't admit that.

3 letters:
O
I
L

>16 FUCKING YEARS
Try 38 years. Jimmie Carter sent covert troops there to fight the Russians. Reagan ramped it up in 1982.

Look at this video you fucking retards. You don't have to be a flat earther to know NASA is a fraud. This is just one bit of hardcore evidence out of hundreds, kept short and sweet to retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=TLVRZToqFo4
Notice the other two astronauts see his harness connectors sliding off as he attempts his backflip and reach up to pull the harness back where it belongs too. I could show you so much hardcore evidence.

>14 years
>5 deployments
Who is he with and what does he do? I was in 2002-2014 and between Iraq, Afghanistan, [redacted], [redacted] and [redacted] I got out after 9 deployments.

Don't you think that just maybe Afghanistan could grow something else than heroin on those fields?

You fucking idiot?

You obese, american fucking idiot?

I know a guy that toured 3 times, he is now a major Heroin addict, he told me that all the force do is smoke Opium, shoot heroin and eat Burger King.

He misses it.

gay

Excellent rebuttal.

>minerals
This is true, but Afghanistan has neither the infrastructure nor the security to extract them. I do know that the Chinese are eyeing mineral rights in Badakhshan.

>"A joint team from the Pentagon, US Geological Service and USAID has calculated Afghanistan's mineral deposits are worth at least $900bn."
Not even close to recouping the costs of the war(s).

Is this the first time you hear about that? Are you living in an abandoned mine in kiruna or what?

That stuff is literally babby redpill