literally what

>tfw high EQ
Heh

emotional intelligence

I know

I'm high on a Q right now

>tfw 90 IQ and autistic
Why am I even still alive

What about low IQ and High EQ? Does that make me a woman?

I have both a high IQ and high EQ, thus my life is in constant turmoil as the two sensibilities battle for dominance. Sometimes I dream of shoving an icepick up my nose and turning some of my brain matter to mush so I can finally have peace. Please help me.

high IQ, low EQ = probably male / conservative
low IQ, high EQ = probably female / liberal

feel free to prove me wrong

post BP

Yes.
Neck yourself already

>Emotional Intelligence (EI or sometimes EQ – Emotional Quotient) is a more modern concept and was only fully developed in the mid-1990s, by Daniel Goleman, among others.

skillsyouneed.com/general/emotional-intelligence.html

Erection quality?

To help us save the world.

Equalizer setting.

ad hom

No, it's because I'm INTP like most of you

The irony is that the autist is probably more sensitive to the cues of emotion than most people.

The problem is that the autist correlates his level of sensitivity as one that must be felt by other people.

The autist doesn't realize the true shitbaggery of other people. Most people literally "feel" less than the autists but complain about their "feels" at a far higher rate than autists.

The autist is the guy who literally feels pain at a higher level than most people but is far less likely to try to emote about it or illicit attention about it than most other people.

In other words, the autist cripples himself by assuming the best of the rest of man, who seem to have supernatural powers of "don't give a shit".

How reliable are these online IQ tests?

Sounds like you may have a bit of the tism

lol thats gay

EQ was made up by people with low IQ so they could feel less stupid

Holy shit I have autism.

>using gay as an insult
low EQ chimp detected

kay fag

Of course but that's what you deal with in autism. Hypersensitivity to stimuli and the need to deal with it by hyper logical thought.

The pain tests done on normal and autistic subjects are eye opening though. Pain receptivity by a factor of 4x-5x in comparison to "normies" but doesn't show it externally in the same intensity or rate that normies do.

My intuition leans towards the "intense world" hypothesis and all that.

That's really gay, user.

Emotional sensitivity, something created as a new spear to prod into the ambitions of great men. "Waaaah you just don't caaaaaare, my feefees huuuuuurrrrrt." Bitch get out of the way and die or do something useful.

Fucking kill yourself you low IQfag

insulting!

im actually low in both aspects

> (OP)
>The irony is that the autist is probably more sensitive to the cues of emotion than most people.
Autists literally have NO empathy, zero, zilch, nada.

FucKing idiots in this thread. You're making the "rural retards" meme become truth with your collective idiocy. You all should read some books before you shame me by browsing alongside you idiots

>he has a high EQ but a low EQ

Reminder that autismos invented IQ to feel better about themselves
>muh puzzle solving abilities

Yes, I am aware I am a literal retard. Oh well. At least I don't claim to have high EQ.

(OP)

Reminder that brainlets invented EQ to feel better about their dumb selves.

>he has a high EQ but a low IQ
Reminder that if this describes you, you have Down's Syndrome

>EQ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake "feel good" intelligence isn't intelligence

fagit

I actually have autism and you can get hyposensitivity to pain. E.G. I never notice getting too hot or cold until it's effecting my health and can just ignore injuries indefinitely until they start to look infected and I figure I better get it sorted.

Autism is a spectrum so mega Autists may have no Empathy but most probably do. Or are already fucked in the head from said being too sensitive.

(((EQ)))

so what if someone has a high EQ but a low IQ

>deleting your post
Heh, nice try kiddo

No.127896805
(OP) #

Reminder that brainlets invented EQ to feel better about their dumb selves.

>he has a high EQ but a low EQ
Reminder that if this describes you, you have Down's Syndrome

Hey retard, I posted it again here.

Nope. Have a friend that is a math prodigy. Got like 99% and he fucked around in class. Worked a normal financing jobs and pits all of his effort into skydiving. Guy could have been a physicist easily. He doesnt give a fucjk though. O yeah and he drinks about 20 beers a day.

archive.is/v9TKb

That only makes you Swedish

Oh light autism I get it now.

You should look at some videos of full blown autists. They treat humans like objects. They don't make eye contact, they don't avoid or anything: they simply don't react.

And they can play with some weird object for hours on end. Looks insane, some autists just tapping at the stream of water from a faucet.

Also:: full blown autists almost always have sub 90 IQ as well. Very rarely will you find an idiot savant among autists. like 0.0000001% of cases maybe

I'm both exceptionally sensitive to social signalling and also extremely gifted conventionally. Get on my fucking level, plebs.

It was a hypothetical question though.

Most competent autists have empathy. But they're debilitated by hyper-perception, hyper-memory, and hyper-attention to the streams of stimuli.

They like repetitive things because it's less cognitive work to process and thus less pain to systems that are hypersensitive.

As for empathy, they make the mistake of assuming people "feel" like them. Which makes them feel dumb and inadequate because they see these people who just take care of shit with no inhibitions. Truly what supermen normies seem like!

>They don't make eye contact,

Another mistake of our assumption. That eye contact is as "intense" for the other person as it is for us. Truly normies are superhuman in this aspect as well.

ha ha ha

Super high IQ - check
Can read people like a book, unless they are super high EQ/IQ like me - check

Where do I get my crown and scepter to be the king of you filthy animals

So apparently if you don't mind "racist" jokes you have low EQ

would be, except that he's a JOURNALIST - not a psychologist
quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ
there is no such thing as EQ. in order for a concept to be psychometrically valid, you need to be able to distinguish it from other traits, and be able to use it to predict the important ways that people vary.
but there's nothing to it that hasn't been accounted for already by cognitive ability (IQ) and the Big Five Personality Model.
EQ is just one more corporate fad that managers and human resources used to bullshit about the value of their non-technical competence

>starts the thread with an ad hom
>whines when given ad hom in response
Of fucking course IQ does not necessarily mean successful. That article was the intelligence equivalent of a scientific explanation on how water is wet.
This is nothing more than a pitiful attempt to have feelings replace fact.

Yep, pretty much. It takes a significant lack of empathy to think racist jokes are ok

>gay isn't an insult

:^)

Most psychologically concepts invented by Jews are bullshit, so not really. There's a difference between ad hom and pattern recognition.

Same here. Question, do you sometimes feel like all interaction you have with normies is just acting? And not in a psychopathic way. The only true "me" is my thoughts. Anything that comes out of my mouth is window dressing.

This.
IQ will never count for shit without EQ

fuck off shlomo

faggot

so what

I got that.
Drives women insane.
Makes for hateful sex sometimes.

I disagree that autists (full blown) have any empathy. They all fail this simple test
>Pic related: the answer is Ann is a whore

Empathy is your ability to place yourself in someone else's mind. An autist assumes Sally knows what Ann knows even though Sally was not there when the ball was moved. Not having empathy makes you goddamn stupid socially.

This isn't caused by super hyper senses or whatever you claimed

Take the Christ Pill.

Oh.. clever, so instead of a medical lobotomy, I can perform a psychological one.

Topkek

still smarter than a 150 iq leftie math professor in regards to tribe survival, you're the alpha in straightjacket.

So what's the answer? Why is this even a question?

gay

Hey guys do I have am autismo

>makes bait thread
>gets trips
nice

You mean instead of a physical one.

The atheist is retarded, surprise surprise.

no fuck u i'm infp lol

EQ is fake news
youtu.be/3QeRB-XbM2s

LETS ALL POST OUR MBTIS UNPROMPTED LIKE FUCKING FAGITS

>implying EQ exists

If you have a high IQ, you have a high EQ. End of story.

Well, she might check around the house, or the box, because she's not going to find it in the basket.

EQ isn't innate. EQ is learned... you might say, """"environmentally influenced""", unlike IQ. If you have high IQ, and aren't an arrogant soulless prick, you can learn how to relate to people. Whether empathy comes natural to you or not, just learning about others' motivations is often enough to give you a working, if not strong, sense of empathy.

That it's environmental is a reason why a lot of people in academia want to put it on the same standing as IQ. It's really stupid though-- what exactly do they hope to achieve by giving false hope to an entire generation? What good will it do? Do they just not want to have to be the one who, metaphorically, takes all the dumb kids aside and sets them straight before their lives collapse under the weight of their impossible dreams?

160 iq
80 eq

looks like its confirmed i have autism.

Yeah but she looks in the basket first

Why would I waste my precious brain bumps on how some faggot feels

Basically, no, there's no such thing as multiple intelligences. There's only IQ, and it has reliably predicted life outcomes since even before it was reformulated and more rigorously established as "the g quotient" (lowercase g, as written).

With a high IQ, you can excel in arts, music, whatever you put your mind to. With a high IQ you learn faster, are more trainable, even in highly kinesthetic domains there's a huge correlation with IQ and overall performance. If you are smart you can discern what you're doing that's successful, and you can remember what works. You are fast on the uptake, and you make fewer mistakes. It's just the way things are and nothing anyone does, at least until we get our GMO utopia, will ever be able to change it.

What about autists like me that can be a sociable king(not in every situation of course) if I so want but get tired, can sometimes shapeshift to a douche or just longing for checking out most of times?

I regard my EQ as low despite having empathy and all that, purely on how uninterested I am in socializing. Think a lot here can relate.

I had exam today. Sat next to an autist who whispered unrelated things to himself. Thought he gonna btfo me on the exam, but I still finnished earlier than him and I did fill in everything.
>W-
Yes, computer science.

That said IQ > EQ. Everyone feels, but not everyone thinks.

What valid test goes up to 160? I only ever get "155+"

What if I answer she'd look both places because fuck me if I can remember where I put anything sally looks like a hag, I bet her memory can't be any better than mine.

You're a pleb

Fucking useless

It sounds like you're just an introvert with low linguistic ability (introvert = you feel drained after interacting with people, low linguistic ability = not understanding the precise definition of words... Autism doesn't just mean "I have people issues," it means that you have no theory of mind. Even if you find it draining, if you have the ability to empathize at all you don't have autism)

Look at . Did you get it right without having to stop to think about it for a second?

Empathy is inherent and learned.

and i literally have both.. come at me faggots

No shit, Sherlock.

That's interesting, I always thought I had autism but I guess it could just be some intense introversion, it's possible.

On the image I first guessed the basket, then I noticed you could see the ball under the blanket so I didn't know what to make of a final guess.. So basket if that was not intended or box/elsewhere if not. Maybe I'm stupid.

The ability to project your mind into someone else's frame of reference is innate. There are actually dedicated neurons that explicitly handle this task-- the "mirror neurons".

The social "clues" that others give off, such as facial expressions, and really just overall situations, are learned.

Think of it this way... If you haven't had much experience being sad around people, you won't be able to spot it in other people. When a normal person is around other people, they subconsciously project others' posture, tone, etc... onto their own body. When their pattern matches the same patterns you were enacting when you felt a certain way, you get a ping of recognition.

That's really how it works. You identify facial expressions in others through simulating their kinesthetic stimuli--their muscle contractions etc-- on your own face. When you associate the physical feeling from your memory of how you felt when your own body was in the same position, you understand their emotional state.

Autists lack this automatic ability to model others' behavior this way. Lots of people appear autistic because they have grown up so isolated that they haven't had any practice, they haven't built up a "database" of emotional state to kinesthetic mappings, so that's why they seem to lack empathy.

Also, understand that your own muscles don't have to contract for this to work-- you don't involuntarily change your facial expression to match other peoples, though the motor neurons associated with them DO light up. The human brain has the ability to simulate muscle contractions etc... seen in other human bodies. This is the evolutionary basis for empathy.